Bingo T Dog

TRUMP WILL SELL ANYTHING!! SNEAKERS WITH HIS BLOODY FACE.

4 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

I've got a bet with a friend:  When will the defeated former President start to compare himself to Lincoln? The winner donates $50 to a homeless shelter, in recognition of the damage conservative economics has had on the American middle and working classes.   

37 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

This iconic photo, which will propel Trump to the White House, will be in every US history book for the next 500 years. It will be found in the Chapter: MAGA COURAGE

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

image.jpeg.c9c53cfd2f528855fd270e759e62d8f4.jpeg

Is this the first time a innocent person has been killed at a rally?  Trump has blood on his hands.  Iranian threat, extra SS protection, planned OUTDOOR rally!!  Trump has blood on his hands.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

This iconic photo, which will propel Trump to the White House, will be in every US history book for the next 500 years. It will be found in the Chapter: MAGA COURAGE

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Yes.  Caption will be:  Draft dodger finally takes a bullet.  

Please keep posting content where you highlight the defeated former President's hypocrisy. I'm sure every veteran who Trump has mocked and every Gold Star family he has degraded will have their reality confirmed with the defeated former President acting as con man huckster.   

Brava - keep up the good work. 

16 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Is this the first time a innocent person has been killed at a rally?  Trump has blood on his hands.  Iranian threat, extra SS protection, planned OUTDOOR rally!!  Trump has blood on his hands.

Actually, it is Dementia Joe Biden's Secret Service that is in charge of protecting the President. Even you should know that.
The head of the Secret Service, Kimberley Cheatle, like so many of Biden's other hires is a totally unqualified DEI hire.
You are totally lost and incoherent when not linking to msn.com. How many times do I have to tell you!

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

5 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Actually, it is Dementia Joe Biden's Secret Service that is in charge of protecting the President. Even you should know that.
The head of the Secret Service, Kimberley Cheatle, like so many of Biden's other hires is a totally unqualified DEI hire.
You are totally lost and incoherent when not linking to msn.com. How many times do I have to tell you!

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Thank you again for posting.  You continue to demonstrate the inability of any extremist MAGA acolyte to voice any critique of the former defeated President.  In the cult are you just not allowed to consider multiple opinions?  Must you only parrot the Dear Leader's words?  

• Members
17 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Thank you again for posting.  You continue to demonstrate the inability of any extremist MAGA acolyte to voice any critique of the former defeated President.  In the cult are you just not allowed to consider multiple opinions?  Must you only parrot the Dear Leader's words?  

Have you noticed that every time EmmetK posts about Trump, he seems like he is having an ORGASM ?     The relationship between Trump and his MAGA's is a very sick symbiotic one.....  And if Trump actually wins,  it will be extremely dangerous for America, these people ae NUTS. . 

• Members
2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Have you noticed that every time EmmetK posts about Trump, he seems like he is having an ORGASM ?     The relationship between Trump and his MAGA's is a very sick symbiotic one.....  And if Trump actually wins,  it will be extremely dangerous for America, these people ae NUTS. . 

What's interesting right now is that if there is no Donald Trump, there is no Republican Party.  On the other hand, if there is no Joe Biden, most Democrats would go, "Great.  Then let's move on with it."

In the short term, I guess that looks good for Trump.  But rumor has it the guy is pushing 80.  MAGA should enjoy having a cult leader while it lasts.

Meanwhile, in the long term, Democrats are gradually making the transitions they need to.  Pelosi is out.  Jeffries is in.  If Biden were to step aside, at least the polls indicate Harris would do just as well.  The Democratic Party is not acting like a cult.

That may actually be why Biden wins.  Independents overwhelmingly feel Biden is too old, Trump is too old, and they want neither.  It may be that in the end they say, "Let's take the one that is too old, but at least is not a whack job cult leader."   

3114e0b8-391d-49e9-b718-8b7610e0c4e6-VPC

The statement of the widow of the firefighter who was killed at the defeated former President's rally was interesting. Given the current climate and hate spewing by Trump, her words were measured. She declined to speak with Biden when he called, and also said that she had no ill will towards Biden. She said Biden didn't kill her husband, it was the 20 year old man who killed her husband. She declined to speak with Biden because her husband was a devout (her words) Trump supported.  Devout. Think about that. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

The statement of the widow of the firefighter who was killed at the defeated former President's rally was interesting. Given the current climate and hate spewing by Trump, her words were measured. She declined to speak with Biden when he called, and also said that she had no ill will towards Biden. She said Biden didn't kill her husband, it was the 20 year old man who killed her husband. She declined to speak with Biden because her husband was a devout (her words) Trump supported.  Devout. Think about that. 

Thankfully, the cult has some taste and manners.

I would almost have guessed the NRA would be pushing souvenir AR-15s.  With a free American flag and iconic photos of Trump after coming within a few inches of being assassinated by a gun that was way too easy to get.  But why would we talk about gun control, anyway?

President Biden renews call to ban AR-15 rifles after Trump assassination attempt

"An AR-15 was used in the shooting of Donald Trump, just as it was assault weapons that killed so many others including children. It's time to outlaw them," Biden said, drawing applause from supporters.

19 hours ago, Suckrates said:

"Apparently minutes ago Trump was attacked at a rally in Butler PA.   It looks like there was a shooting attempt,  and although bloodied, Trump appeared to be fine while being led offstage by secret service, and latest update is that he is OK.

Knowing what Trump is capable of, I'm not buying this entire setup..... Dont believe your eyes,  its NOT what it seems.   I believe, that with Project 2025 getting more scrutiny and rejection from Americans, Trump feared it is affecting his popularity, so he had this event STAGED to be able to say "Biden feared he would lose so he tried to assassinate me".......   And what great timing,  right before the RNC on Monday."

You calling someone else nuts?   lmfao!
This coming from someone who claims the attempted assassination against Trump last Saturday that killed Corey Camperatore and seriously wounded two other rally-goers was "staged" (your words).
Have you read your own words? It is beyond nuts. It is truly deranged and psychopathic. No wonder that other site banned you for life.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

image.jpeg.febb9a63fd42d41226742144616a595d.jpeg

• Members
7 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

"Apparently minutes ago Trump was attacked at a rally in Butler PA.   It looks like there was a shooting attempt,  and although bloodied, Trump appeared to be fine while being led offstage by secret service, and latest update is that he is OK.

Knowing what Trump is capable of, I'm not buying this entire setup..... Dont believe your eyes,  its NOT what it seems.   I believe, that with Project 2025 getting more scrutiny and rejection from Americans, Trump feared it is affecting his popularity, so he had this event STAGED to be able to say "Biden feared he would lose so he tried to assassinate me".......   And what great timing,  right before the RNC on Monday."

You calling someone else nuts?   lmfao!
This coming from someone who claims the attempted assassination against Trump last Saturday that killed Corey Camperatore and seriously wounded two other rally-goers was "staged" (your words).
Have you read your own words? It is beyond nuts. It is truly deranged and psychopathic. No wonder that other site banned you for life.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

image.jpeg.febb9a63fd42d41226742144616a595d.jpeg

I stand by my comments...You will see in the end who the psychopath is....Trump views people as collateral damage.   He's the guy that wanted to shoot peaceful protesters in the legs, and use force against Americans.   Losing 2 of his faithfuls in his plot to capture attention and boost his support means shit to him.   As long as HE is the winner.   Time you learned that buddy.   Trump would even sacrifice YOU , his greatest ass licker.  And there are apparently millions of people on the internet that AGREE with me.   And actually, I'm not Banned for Life anywhere.  They did put a limited Ban on me, but when it was ended.  I walked away from that shithole, where people like you ended members freedom to Political discussion.  I actually think YOU are the one Banned for life.  In fact I am certain of it.  Another commonality you have with sicko Trump, protecting unto others your own foilbles   But Hey Bro, thanks for reposting MY theory.  The more people can consider it,  the more they will see the logic and truth in it. 

Learn A Lesson GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Members
4 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

The glass that hit his ear has affected his brain. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB1qaSEV.jpg

Sorry bingo, I must disagree with you.  HE was crazy BEFORE being struck.   And now with Vance, he's double Crazy.   The only Americans buying his shit are the MAGA's, and they arent a big enough group to win a general. At least in theory. 

• Members

Former first lady Melania Trump is releasing her first-ever memoir, revealing stories and photos "never before shared with the public."

Wow. i'll betcha that will be a page turner?   I wonder if she talks about having to read White House classified docs while sitting on the toilet at Mar-A-Lago ?  How many LIES will it contain?  Will she donate the proceeds to pay Donalds legal fees ?  Suspense GIF - Suspense - Discover & Share GIFs