Suckrates

Most MAGA gets GOP VP ticket

• Members
8 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

The RNC is a NAZI SCHLAPP Fest!

“Grindr executives are calling the RNC convention the Grindr Superbowl,” Santos said in a post on X.

Gee, this post makes me realize how much I really miss Looney Tune Santos, poster boy for Gay Republicans .    Looks like he put on a little weight ? 

Within the space of about three minutes on Wednesday night, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, Trump’s newly-anointed running mate, suggested that the Iraq invasion launched by a Republican administration in 2003 was a huge mistake (true), blamed it on Joe Biden (mostly false) and then brandished his own patriotic credentials for enlisting in the Marine Corps in — hang on, let’s look it up — 2003 and serving for six months in, um, Iraq. 

I was on the floor of the convention at that moment, inches away from Turning Point founder and Vance booster Charlie Kirk, and for a few seconds you could feel the bafflement spread through the crowd: So was Senator Hillbilly Elegy a true American hero for risking his life in a stupid war that was started by the Republican president before the one to whom he’s hitched his wagon, or was he, as his boss might put it, a “sucker,” not to mention a shameless hypocrite? How was the vegan barbecue, anyway? 

The Republican Party under Trump — and someday soon under Vance or some other heir or usurper — isn’t really a party and has no guiding ideology or sense of its own history. My colleague Amanda Marcotte observed this week that to call it a cult of personality is slightly missing the point. She meant that Donald Trump is the funnel through which MAGA energy flows and the wizard who conjured it forth, but he has never truly controlled it. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Within the space of about three minutes on Wednesday night, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, Trump’s newly-anointed running mate, suggested that the Iraq invasion launched by a Republican administration in 2003 was a huge mistake (true), blamed it on Joe Biden (mostly false) and then brandished his own patriotic credentials for enlisting in the Marine Corps in — hang on, let’s look it up — 2003 and serving for six months in, um, Iraq. 

I was on the floor of the convention at that moment, inches away from Turning Point founder and Vance booster Charlie Kirk, and for a few seconds you could feel the bafflement spread through the crowd: So was Senator Hillbilly Elegy a true American hero for risking his life in a stupid war that was started by the Republican president before the one to whom he’s hitched his wagon, or was he, as his boss might put it, a “sucker,” not to mention a shameless hypocrite? How was the vegan barbecue, anyway? 

The Republican Party under Trump — and someday soon under Vance or some other heir or usurper — isn’t really a party and has no guiding ideology or sense of its own history. My colleague Amanda Marcotte observed this week that to call it a cult of personality is slightly missing the point. She meant that Donald Trump is the funnel through which MAGA energy flows and the wizard who conjured it forth, but he has never truly controlled it. 

Bingo, inquiring minds want to know, were you wearing a bandage on your right ear, and if so, did you get Trump to autograph it ?    Will you still be there tonight for Trumps closing speech, and do you expect to see Queen Melania ?  

8 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Bingo, inquiring minds want to know, were you wearing a bandage on your right ear, and if so, did you get Trump to autograph it ?    Will you still be there tonight for Trumps closing speech, and do you expect to see Queen Melania ?  

Tonight I am hoping that Plump brings his FAVORITE book, the Bible, and gathers his family on the stage and they can all tell how the Bible has shaped their lives. Ha Ha  Negotiations ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) were satisfactory for Queen Melania and Princess Ivanka.  They will be present.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Tonight I am hoping that Plump brings his FAVORITE book, the Bible, and gathers his family on the stage and they can all tell how the Bible has shaped their lives. Ha Ha  Negotiations ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) were satisfactory for Queen Melania and Princess Ivanka.  They will be present.

Please give my best regards to EmmetK when you Stumble over him licking Trumps shoes....   Let me know if he is wearing those Gold Trump sneakers he bought.

Best of Luck to you, and please try not to burst into flames !!  

57 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

.. My colleague Amanda Marcotte observed this week that to call it a cult of personality is slightly missing the point. 

Your "colleague Amanda Marcotte"? lol
Why do you post something here and try to have us believe it is your own words? We know that your hero, Dementia Joe Biden is an admitted plagiarist. But he has an excuse, he has dementia. What is your excuse?

In the future, when you choose to plagiarize someone else's words, you should have the decency to cite the link and give them credit. We all know these weren't your own words.

I keep telling you to stick to msn.com. When you go off script, you become incoherent.

TRUMP/VANCE
MAGA 2024

Joe Biden Meme Blank Stare" Pin for ...

3 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Why do you post something here and try to have us believe it is your own words? We know that your hero, Dementia Joe Biden is an admitted plagiarist. But he has an excuse, he has dementia. What is your excuse?

In the future, when you choose to plagiarize someone else's words, you should have the decency to cite the link and give them credit. We all know these weren't your own words.

I keep telling you to stick to msn.com. When you go off script, you become incoherent.

TRUMP/VANCE
MAGA 2024

You never like my links.

BB1pPEzB.jpg

25 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

TRUMP/VANCE
MAGA 2024

Relax.  Soon Plump can be doing commercials.

01-05-1-1024x656.png

Relaxium-feat-image.png

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

TRUMP'S RNC CLOSING SPEECH.......

What The Wtf GIF by Dead Meat James

Well, I think we did learn something this week.

Trump looks best when he keeps his mouth shut and raises his fist after being shot.

When he talks for an hour and a half, not so much.

Truth, of course, never stood a chance for a single minute.   But I give Trump credit.  He did unity for something like a full 20 minutes, before he wandered off into his typical hate and lies.

• Members
5 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Well, I think we did learn something this week.

Trump looks best when he keeps his mouth shut and raises his fist after being shot.

When he talks for an hour and a half, not so much.

Truth, of course, never stood a chance for a single minute.   But I give Trump credit.  He did unity for something like a full 20 minutes, before he wandered off into his typical hate and lies.

And clearly, he LOVES a good, strong, ruthless, corrupt DICKTATOR.  Theres now NO doubt whatsoever WHO he will be aligning with.   Those classified docs will be trading like "playing cards" and Trump will be raking in rubles like Menendez got gold bars.  

Lots Of Money GIFs | Tenor

• Members
24 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  

Wear it LOUD and wear it PROUD!

Are You Mental This Sucks GIF - Are You Mental This Sucks Jury Is Out -  Discover & Share GIFs        200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ijurtj97c2difhm0hpa     YARN | Yeah, there are some sickos out there. | Seinfeld (1989) - S07E14  The Cadillac (1) | Video gifs by quotes | 3859b779 | 紗

• Members
3 hours ago, EmmetK said:

MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  MAGA!!  

Wear it LOUD and wear it PROUD!

Hey Emmet, Trump told us last night that when he was shot, "there was blood pouring everywhere"......  Well, I keep looking at your favorite, boner inducing picture, and I see 2 trickles of blood down his cheek, and a PERFECTLY WHITE SHIRT.......    Where is the pouring ?    Add it to Trumps treasure trove of lies and YOUR talking points.