Suckrates

Most MAGA gets GOP VP ticket

• Members

it comes as no surprise Trump has officially chosen the MOST MAGA of his VP final ass-kissers to be his running mate.   Now its double MAGA all day EVERY day.

However, there are rumbles it doesnt sit well with his party, as the fear of HIM ever becoming President might be off putting to voters other than their core extreme MAGA base.  

Vance started off as a never-Trumper, harshly criticizing Trump when he hit the scene, then slowly krept up his ass, where he currently resides as Trumps new lap dog..... HE supports the harshest of the P2025 policies Trump wants to unleash, including NO aid for Ukraine.

Vance was the candidate originally proposed and voraciously supported by Trumps son DJT Jr......

• Members

The only qualification for winning Trumps VP pick was undying Loyalty and willingness to break the law to achieve Trumps MAGA agenda.     Certainly his RESUME didnt qualify him to ever be President, with less than a year in the Senate and NO foreign policy experience. 

I guess Trump felt he will ALWAYS be President, so Vances's leadership expertise was of no consequence.   Lets see how long it will take for Vance to try and steal some orange spotlight and start Trump plotting to get rid of him ?     Could there be a gallows in his future, or perhaps a guillotine ?   Remember folks, Trump now has ABSOLUTE  Presidential immunity.  

Guillotine GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

There is no doubt Trump will make Vance the Fall guy by making him the #1 Implementer in Chief, and remain the good guy by distancing himself from P2025. .  

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Certainly his RESUME didnt qualify him to ever be President, with less than a year in the Senate and NO foreign policy experience. 

JD Vance has more REAL WORLD experience as the VP nominee than Barack Hussein Obama had when he ran for President.
They BOTH had 2 years in the US Senate. Prior to that, Obama was a community organizer, a government job, sucking on the teat of the US taxpayer.
Vance was a businessman, best-selling author, and marine, deployed in Iraq, for four years.

Trump/Vance. Get used to it!
They will be leading the country for the next four years.

Trump/Vance 2024
MAGA

image.jpeg.c9c53cfd2f528855fd270e759e62d8f4.jpeg

I read Vance's Hillbilly Elegy. I always assumed he was able to come up with enough reflection to write a book because he had found a supportive wife.  Those were the days when he was highly critical of the defeated former President - Vance compared Trump to Hitler at one point.

I wonder what the former serviceman thinks of Trump the draft dodger and his bone spurs, and Trumps distain for people who serve their country. Ambition is a powerful drug. 

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

JD Vance has more REAL WORLD experience as the VP nominee than Barack Hussein Obama had when he ran for President.
They BOTH had 2 years in the US Senate. Prior to that, Obama was a community organizer, a government job, sucking on the teat of the US taxpayer.
Vance was a businessman, best-selling author, and marine, deployed in Iraq, for four years.

Trump/Vance. Get used to it!
They will be leading the country for the next four years.

Trump/Vance 2024
MAGA

Nothing to offer but a permanent tongue in Trumps ass.   Just another MAGA lunatic.  I am sure you identify ?    Lets see how much time it takes before HE'S indicted for something.   Oh right, if Trump wins, he and all his cronies have ABSOLUTE protection, Trump by SCOTUS and the cronies by pardon.  They have the green light to "tear it all down" without any accountability or legal action.   Welcome to RUSSIA.    

13 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Housing, food, transportation, golf carts paid by the US taxpayer for Trump when in office.  SUCKING ON THE TEAT OF THE US TAXPAYER.   

BB1pRCpR.png

And posting a JPEG from the DNC is supposed to prove what? Nothing.
Maybe you should stick with msn.com, the DNC mouthpiece... lol.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

13 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Nothing to offer but a permanent tongue in Trumps ass.   Just another MAGA lunatic.  I am sure you identify ?    Lets see how much time it takes before HE'S indicted for something.   Oh right, if Trump wins, he and all his cronies have ABSOLUTE protection, Trump by SCOTUS and the cronies by pardon.  They have the green light to "tear it all down" without any accountability or legal action.   Welcome to RUSSIA.    

Still waiting to hear about all the rights that Trump took away from you in 2016.....
I'm not holding my breath. 

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

• Members
28 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Still waiting to hear about all the rights that Trump took away from you in 2016.....
I'm not holding my breath. 

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Engaging with a brainwashed Trump loyalist and sycophant  is a waste of my time.   No matter what I give or tell you,  you spin it to meet your narrative.  YOU know what Trump has done, whether he has done it in his administration or thru the Supreme Court.  And my comments are more towards the future if there is a Trump win.  He has clearly put on paper what he will take away from Americans.  I dont know WHY all you MAGA Morons think Trumps oppressive exclusionary policies are ONLY aimed at DEMS.  This is not Nazi Germany yet, where Trump will tatoo big "R"'s on Republicans wrists to denote they are excluded from his actions.  FOOLS.  Trump is the Devil, and all MAGA lunatics are the Devils spawn.   No matter how optimistic you all are,  Americans will see thru the charade and REJECT Trump & Co. 

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Engaging with a brainwashed Trump loyalist and sycophant  is a waste of my time.   No matter what I give or tell you,  you spin it to meet your narrative.  YOU know what Trump has done, whether he has done it in his administration or thru the Supreme Court.  And my comments are more towards the future if there is a Trump win.  He has clearly put on paper what he will take away from Americans.  I dont know WHY all you MAGA Morons think Trumps oppressive exclusionary policies are ONLY aimed at DEMS.  This is not Nazi Germany yet, where Trump will tatoo big "R"'s on Republicans wrists to denote they are excluded from his actions.  FOOLS.  Trump is the Devil, and all MAGA lunatics are the Devils spawn.   No matter how optimistic you all are,  Americans will see thru the charade and REJECT Trump & Co. 

And engaging with someone who spews out lies regularly is a waste of my time.

You say Vance has no experience, yet he had the same 2 years in the Senate as Obama as well as being a successful businessman, US Marine deployed in Iraq; and best-selling author. Obama was a community organizer all of his life.

Like it or not, Vance will be the next Vice President, serving his country once again. And you will be on the sidelines, with your thumb in your mouth spewing out more and more wild conspiracy theories.

Still waiting to hear about all of those rights that Trump took away from you in 2016.....

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

• Members
24 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

And engaging with someone who spews out lies regularly is a waste of my time.

You say Vance has no experience, yet he had the same 2 years in the Senate as Obama as well as being a successful businessman, US Marine deployed in Iraq; and best-selling author. Obama was a community organizer all of his life.

Like it or not, Vance will be the next Vice President, serving his country once again. And you will be on the sidelines, with your thumb in your mouth spewing out more and more wild conspiracy theories.

Still waiting to hear about all of those rights that Trump took away from you in 2016.....

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

MAGA is synonymous with LIES and conspiracy theory, so cut the repetitive bullshit.   Vance is a shape shifting, butt licking coat tail rider, and cant hold a candle to Obama.

My problem is not with Vance, it STILL is with Trump and a bandaid on his ear wont make me give him any grace or compassion.  Hes scum, YOU support scum, so by association...........well you know the rest, "Birds of a feather". .   As for me answering your ridiculous question,  do your research and LEARN something.   And when you quote me, do so correctly. Nowhere in any posts above did I mention 2016.  guess you needed to add that in to enhance your response ?    Or you're practicing your gaslighting skill to better align with your MAGA brethren ?

• Members
12 minutes ago, Moses said:

Unless God exists and will help, or miracle will help, Dems already lost...

1721158214008.png.c1784e5c9c267e8ccbbe45d5a7b8aaf0.png

1721158115370.png.fa36b6bd8de612924115138e95390b58.png

Musk is just guaranteeing that he will have Trump by the balls in he wins....  Musk is Buying the Presidency.     There needs to be CAPS on political donations. 

56 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Musk is just guaranteeing that he will have Trump by the balls in he wins....  Musk is Buying the Presidency.     There needs to be CAPS on political donations. 

The Conservatives  on the Supreme Court opened the flood gates of dark money into politics with that nonsense decision Citizens' United (against democracy). 

• Members

I'm actually kind of glad Trump picked Vance.  We've been hearing about nascent Republican working class populism for years.  Vance is one of the people associated with these vague ideas.  So why not give it a whirl?

It's an interesting concept.  We don't have to question why Trump picked Mike Pence in 2016.  Trump got a lot of evangelical votes.  And he personally picked the SCOTUS justices who killed a woman's freedom to choose.  I am sure Mike Pence even prayed for those judges.  What Trump and Pence did is deeply unpopular.  But absolutely no bullshit there.

Trump is a master of bullshit.  So it will be interesting to see how it works to pick someone like Vance, who stands for the bullshit idea that the heart and soul of MAGA is the working class.  Example:  Vance likes working people.  So he is against the PRO Act, the #1 priority of labor unions.  Vance likes working people, not "corporate pigs".  So he runs with the guy who passed the biggest hog feed tax cut to billionaires and corporations ever, who wants to get elected so he can do it again.  Huh?

Seems like an extra large slice of bullshit to me.  Just like Trump is now trying to disavow grabbing and fucking with the pussies of women in every state, either with his gross old hands or his right wing judges.  But let them shit it all out in public and see if America wants to buy what looks, smells, and (ugh!) tastes like a big ass Trump/Vance turd.

J.D. Vance on Elizabeth Warren, Steve Bannon and What’s Wrong With the GOP

If you have any level of tolerance whatsoever for J.D. Vance's (so far) vague and ineffective ideas, that is a good read.  I will say this.  He offers two things Trump does not have, or want.  One, Vance is clearly interested in policy.  Trump is simply a venal political animal.  I doubt Vance will win any policy fights with Trump, though.  Two, Vance is actually interested in how to work Congress and get laws passed.  Trump showed no interest in that in his first term.  Infrastructure bill, anyone?  That said, Trump did give Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and every billionaire and corporation who ever donated money to Republicans the deficit producing tax cuts they paid for.  This could be at least a little interesting.

That said, Vance's claim to political fame so far is a railroad safety bill he can't get passed.  Because it is opposed by exactly the kind of monied corporate special interests that have bought and paid for most Republican Senators and House members.  Meanwhile, Biden got an infrastructure bill, and a manufacturing bill, and a stimulus bill passed that all helped make America the leading economy in the world coming out of COVID.  Vance talks about how he wants to do good stuff for the people left behind.  Biden and Democrats passed a child tax credit that helped 50 million working class family members, and reduced child poverty in half.  Until Republicans killed it.  Because they don't have money for poor people, or Hispanic kids, or working class men in unions.  But they do have money for billionaire and corporate tax cuts.

Seems like the same old Republican bullshit to me.  But it will be fun to watch Trump and Vance try to sell the same old turd as something fresh and new.

• Members

With all the accountability and justice Trump has escaped for his corrupt and illegality, his popularity amongst his cult has not waivered or lessened.  Lets not think for a moment the addition of Vance to the ticket will be the thing that takes him down, despite the ultra extremist views of Vance.  Trump sheep embrace him for his expressed Loyalty to Trump, and his declaration that he would do ANYTHING for President Trump.

However, how Vance will affect general National numbers is unclear.   WILL the normal GOP voter think he is too extreme or will they too wrap their arms around him and welcome him to the fold ?     This will all depend on how the Dems handle this "gift" of Vance they were given.   Its time for the Dems to really PLAY BALL......  

YARN | It is now or never. | Sing 2 | Video clips by quotes | 421e16e1 | 紗