Suckrates

Dont believe your Eyes.....

Some historical figures really are incredible. Teddy Roosevelt. He was hit in the chest with a bullet and finished his speech. 

Lesser candidates came up with bogus medical excuses - bone spurs - to dodge the draft. A conscientious observer is one thing, risking prison time, but a bogus medical excuse from your dad's tenant?  Sad.  

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Actually, this is the iconic photo that will propel Trump into the White House. This photo will be in the history books 300 years from now.
Immediately after the assassination attempt, Trump with a triumphant fist in the air, bloodied but not bowed, with the US flag waving in the background.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

image.jpeg.c9c53cfd2f528855fd270e759e62d8f4.jpeg

“Bone chilling to see at #RNCConvention people chanting ‘Fight’ in unison with one arm punching in the air. Instantly conjures up rallies from 1930’s Germany. There is no other way to put it.”

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Actually, this is the iconic photo that will propel Trump into the White House. This photo will be in the history books 300 years from now.
Immediately after the assassination attempt, Trump with a triumphant fist in the air, bloodied but not bowed, with the US flag waving in the background.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

"One of our own tried to kill our guy. Now we are sure to win!"  That is so messed up!! 🙄

On 7/14/2024 at 8:19 PM, RockyRoadTravel said:

I hope there will be a full review by Secret Service, FBI and whatever other law enforcement agencies needed to figure out how this was able to happen, so it doesn't happen again. 

It will, rest assured, America likes her guns

• Members
11 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

The media isn't demanding medical records explaining Trump's injury and treatment for the shooting. We have more information on Biden's COVID. And why isn't anyone asking about the crazy shoe thing?

At Trumps RNC speech he stressed how the ear is the bloodiest part of the body,  and his was pouring out blood when shot.  What I saw was 2 trickles of blood down his face, a bloody ear, (NO gushing), and a PRISTINE white shirt.....

Dr Vin Gupta last night said Trumps comment  about the ear " was just not true", and although Trump invoked GOD as saving him, he STILL cant tell the truth about anything.  

As Ive said from the start, I believe this whole stunt is bogus, and I hope an investigation will finally reveal Trump for the Con man he is ?   

5 hours ago, Suckrates said:

As Ive said from the start, I believe this whole stunt is bogus, and I hope an investigation will finally reveal Trump for the Con man he is ?   

I generally don't go in for conspiracies, since Reagan's actions to impoverish working and middle-class folks, governance in the USA is largely rigged for the elites. No conspiracy needed. For example, the Supreme Court isn't a conspiracy, that's straight out and visible right-wing extremist governance from the Court's bench.

The one thing I am sure of though is, Trump should be thanking his lucky stars that most, if not all, of the gun nuts are MAGA supporters. It's no wonder Trump's administration stopped tracking right-wing extremists and their domestic terrorism.    

• Members

At a recent rally Trump unleashed his  newest schtick and talking point :

" I took a Bullet for Democracy"

Get That Shit Right GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

That Didnt Come Out Right GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well, I'm here to tell you Donnie,  YOU COULDNT EVEN GET THAT  RIGHT.  YOU'RE JUST A LOSER

On 7/20/2024 at 8:25 PM, Stable Genius said:

The October surprises suddenly get earlier and cheesier. Still, no MSM questions about any of this low budget theater. Disgusting.

July has been wild. I don't know what October surprise could top anything from this month. 

3 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

That's a misleading headline.  It's Ronny Jackson, who wasn't one of the doctors who treated Trump, after he was a victim of gun violence.  The actual doctors who treated the wound aren't allowed to speak about what happened.  

• Members

Trump Health Update:

Trump has removed the "sham" bandage from his ear, and declares he is ALL healed....  Gee, shot with an AR-15 rifle that takes off a piece of ear, and all healed, with no scaring in just 2+ weeks.... THAT sure proves to me he was CHOSEN by God for his mission. 🤣

• Members

AND, dont believe your Ears either.......

At Trumps Whack-A-Doo press conference from Swamp-A-Lago, when asked if he would honor a "peaceful transfer of power" if he loses, he replied he would IF the election was fair and honest..

So what does he really mean ?   He means the ONLY way he would lose is if the election was not fair and honest, and was "rigged" by the Dems.  And because the election was rigged, he does NOT have to honor the peaceful transfer of power.   HE is the only person that determines the "fairness" of the election which can only have one outcome,  HIM WINNING.   So basically he answered NO to the question...  You have to be very careful and listen closely to how he answers, because his real answer is in the word salad....you just have to pick it out. 

And when answering other questions,  you can tell he just makes shit up on the fly.   "Millions attended my rallies, I had more than MLK AND Cackles"..     Now when you put pics side by side of each of their rallies in Philly and Ga,   her audience was packed to the rafters, and his was half empty when you panned the camera up past the first few rows.... This man is a clown and snake oil salesman, and he believes Americans are the stupidest people on earth for thinking he is honest and truthful.  HE is the only smart American !  

• Members
2 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

There was no "Trump shooting." There was a staged event in which some cult person was killed, likely for plausible denial.

Honestly, that has ALWAYS been my position.  I believe Trumps team found this loaner kid, offered him a bunch of money to participate in the scam.  I dont think they ever thought he would be killed,  but figured if he was, noone would really care, which is awful to say,  but plausible coming from Trump who told his own nephew to let his disabled son DIE because he was a burden and money drain.  So who really cares about some rando stranger ?    There is NO WAY, an AR-15 bullet slicing thru your ear leaves NO damage or scar..... Trump played America once again !

4 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Honestly, that has ALWAYS been my position.  I believe Trumps team found this loaner kid, offered him a bunch of money to participate in the scam.  I dont think they ever thought he would be killed,  but figured if he was, noone would really care, which is awful to say,  but plausible coming from Trump who told his own nephew to let his disabled son DIE because he was a burden and money drain.  So who really cares about some rando stranger ?    There is NO WAY, an AR-15 bullet slicing thru your ear leaves NO damage or scar..... Trump played America once again !

I still want to hear from the medical personnel who actually treated the defeated former President. Why the silence?  I expect it's shrapnel, and the more information the fewer the conspiracy theories. 

Also, it's amazing that even with an assassination attempt Trump still couldn't crack a 50% approval rating.  Americans really doesn't like the guy.  

• Members
4 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I still want to hear from the medical personnel who actually treated the defeated former President. Why the silence?  I expect it's shrapnel, and the more information the fewer the conspiracy theories. 

Also, it's amazing that even with an assassination attempt Trump still couldn't crack a 50% approval rating.  Americans really doesn't like the guy.  

You wont hear from any doctor, because THERES ISNT any doctor.  That bitch Lara Trump just stuck a bandaid on him for visual excitement at the RNC, and as soon as it was over,  the bandaid was off...  I gotta say it was a Sick, ingenious plan. 

As for his rating,  its basically just the MAGA segment and a few stragglers that lost their way....  Majority of Americans  do not support anything that man stands for.... but Trump brings in ratings, so thats why he gets all the media attention which makes him "seem" more popular....

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

You wont hear from any doctor, because THERES ISNT any doctor.  That bitch Lara Trump just stuck a bandaid on him for visual excitement at the RNC, and as soon as it was over,  the bandaid was off...  I gotta say it was a Sick, ingenious plan. 

As for his rating,  its basically just the MAGA segment and a few stragglers that lost their way....  Majority of Americans  do not support anything that man stands for.... but Trump brings in ratings, so thats why he gets all the media attention which makes him "seem" more popular....

The defeated former President did go to the hospital, and there were medical personnel who tended to him. I want to hear from them, and not the nonsense from Dr. Ronny who wasn't anywhere near the scene. 

• Members
1 minute ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

The defeated former President did go to the hospital, and there were medical personnel who tended to him. I want to hear from them, and not the nonsense from Dr. Ronny who wasn't anywhere near the scene. 

Hospital ???    yeah Lara and Kimberly Guilfoyle were the attending nurses.  🤪   And crackhead Don Trump Jr filled out the medical report. 

• Members
1 hour ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Since we are going to conspiracy theory, I'll go.

But before I do, let me spend one paragraph on reason and compassion.  Kudos to Nancy Pelosi.  I watched two interviews of her on YouTube yesterday.  Because she is making the rounds on TV to promote her new book.   In both she made a point to talk about how horrible the attack on Trump was.  And to thank God he survived it.  Pelosi is a known anti-Trumper, who will do whatever it takes  - including getting Joe Biden to resign - in order to stop him.  So she is setting the right tone.  We don't want to be the place where politics is settled with bullets.

I have not followed the hearings on the Secret Service closely.  But two things seem clear.  It is not the hardest thing in the world to kill a POTUS, if you really try.  At the very least, the Secret Service makes it much harder.  So the last two times it was a close call - Reagan and Trump - at least it was a near miss rather than a direct hit.  The second thing that is clear is that this does feel like the Keystone Kops.  Both political parties seem to feel the Secret Service screwed up. 

So the problem with any conspiracy theory is this:  how could people who are this disorganized manage to pull off a conspiracy that would work?  And, if they were able to pull off a conspiracy like that, wouldn't they have made sure the bullet actually hit where it was supposed to?

I've read conspiracy theories about Reagan.  The basic theory was that George H.W. Bush and the CIA were behind it.  There was a sort of interesting idea about how there was something weird about the bullet that almost killed Reagan. And this idea that maybe it didn't even come out of Hinckley's gun.  If you want to go down that rabbit hole, here's an article about the bullet - a "Devastator" - and the doctor who removed it.   But the whole idea of that being a conspiracy pretty much never added up.  

And then there is JFK.   Gallup says there has never been a time when the vast majority of Americans did NOT believe there was a conspiracy.   I am in the majority on that one.   There are so many ways to connect the dots of a conspiracy that it is very hard not to believe something weird was going on.  Here's one nice summary of why the CIA and FBI may have had something to do with it.

To the degree that there is a smoking gun, other than the actual gun. the whole thing about Col. Byrd is what seemed beyond possible coincidence to me.  You have a right wing Texas oil man with ties to the CIA who just happens to own the building Oswald just happened to go to work in right before JFK is killed.  I guess the equivalent would be that Nancy Pelosi owned the building the wannabe Trump assassin took the shots from, and that the assassin used to work in the Obama White House.  

The other thing about JFK is that the CIA and FBI, in that instance, were not like The Keystone Kops.  There is a very plausible argument that not only were they capable of putting together a vast conspiracy.  But that a conspiracy was actually the best explanation of so many weird coincidences. 

The part that is not talked about as much that I was drawn to was the Hotel del Charro in La Jolla.  It was owned by Clint Murchison, another right wing Texas oil man.  And J Edgar Hoover and his partner Clyde were there often, with their bills always comped.  As well as various mafia types and Richard Nixon, among others.  It proves absolutely nothing.  Other than that you had this network of people, starting with the heads of the FBI and CIA (Dulles), who were perfectly capable of killing JFK and covering it up.  And who potentially had motivations to do it.

With the Trump attempted assassination, there is none of that.  Just a bunch of clowns and Keystone Kops.  Including ex-Clown In Chief Trump himself, and his so-called doctor whose name he could not even recall.

• Members
7 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I still want to hear from the medical personnel who actually treated the defeated former President. Why the silence?...

It's called patient confidentiality/privacy. I find it hard to believe you've never heard of this. Health care personnel can only release information with the patient's consent. Is this not general knowledge?