Suckrates

Dont believe your Eyes.....

• Members
32 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I'll take the bait.   No charts, but here goes:

1.  Sounds like the Secret Service did their job this time.  Whereas the Pennsylvania very close call does sound like they fucked up.  I don't get how sharp shooters on other nearby roofs, who killed the guy, did not see a guy with a gun on the roof.

2.  That said, Trump is reaping what he sows.  He speaks the language of political violence, and then denies it.  Republicans don't want to do a thing about assault weapons, which were two potential assassins' weapons of choice. I'm not saying this is Trump's fault.  But it's hard to have much sympathy for a guy who has been preaching the language of violence and stirring the pot of extremism for a decade.

3. Nothing I've heard so far sounds like a well thought out conspiracy.  We know nothing about Florida Dude, yet.  But these seem like random kooks.  

Now, that said, I'll talk about what would be weird.  What would be truly weird is if the nut in Pennsylvania turned out to have a best friend who was a Russian immigrant who was anti-Communist, and a former Nazi, and a CIA asset.  And it would be truly weird if that Russian immigrant, who was close friends with a Presidential assassin, turned out to also be friends with the Director of the CIA, who within a decade or so would be POTUS.  That would be truly weird.

For those of you who have gone deep down the JFK conspiracy rabbit hole, I am of course referring to George de Mohrenschildt, the Russian immigrant and CIA asset who was buddies with Oswald in 1963. Then later George wrote a personal letter to another George, H.W. Bush, an old pal and fellow member of the Dallas Petroleum Club, when he was head of the CIA.  Small world.  Shortly after this, on the day an investigator from the House Committee on Assassinations knocked on his door, poor George ended up dead of a bullet in the head, apparently a suicide  That happened a lot back then when you happened to know something about a possible conspiracy.

The part I find most interesting is just very weird conincidences.  The Texas School Book Depository was owned by right wing Texas oil baron DH Byrd.  The DalTex building, the other ideal building for a rifleman, was where Abraham Zapruder worked, who was also a right wing Russian emigre and Dallas Petroleum Club member.  Zapruder's co-worker became de Mohrenschild's second wife.  Byrd founded the Civil Air Patrol, which Lee Harvey Oswald was a member of as a teenager.  Maybe it was a coincidence that Oswald just happened to get a job at Byrd's building before the motorcade route was known.  Then again, the woman who arranged it, Ruth Paine, has a Dad and sister that worked for the CIA.  Just a coincidence, no doubt

I could go on forever.  My point is that Trump and MAGA make weird bedfellows in all this.  The theology of Trumpism is that there is this Deep State of dark forces that starts endless wars, like Ukraine.  And will do whatever it takes to stop guys like Trump from draining the swamp.  Oliver Stone's version of JFK is actually similar in broad outlines.  With a Deep State of CIA assets who assassinate leaders all over the world, and rich right wingers and oil men and military hawks who are happy to fund them.  Add Allen Dulles and J Edgar Hoover, mix, and stir.  Presto!  You have a conspiracy.

I don't think the CIA or Secret Service is out to get Trump.  I think the guys are kooks.  But Republicans helped create this environment, and won't do a thing about assault weapons.

Not the road I was hoping you would go down.  I was curious to know if you thought 2 assassination attempts will garner enough sympathy for Trump to get him elected,  with a rhetoric that people hate him BECAUSE of all the attacks on Trumps character and illegal, immoral activity by the Dems and Deep State ?    I am hoping that the old adage " One, two, 3 times your OUT" will soon be true here.     I am getting REALLY tired of this Trump shit.   But as a previous comment here said,  This attempt on Trump at least served to knock Looney Loomer out of the headlines.   Honestly, I think THAT was the goal !      The timing is always just too perfect for Trump. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Not the road I was hoping you would go down.  I was curious to know if you thought 2 assassination attempts will garner enough sympathy for Trump to get him elected,  with a rhetoric that people hate him BECAUSE of all the attacks on Trumps character and illegal, immoral activity by the Dems and Deep State ?    I am hoping that the old adage " One, two, 3 times your OUT" will soon be true here.   

I think you are right.   Three strikes and he is out.  People are tired of it.  Trump will lose.

If assassinations attempts were going to win an election, I think we would have known after Pennsylvania.  What helped Trump the most at that time was that Biden looked old and tired.  Now Trump looks old and tired.

What will win Trump the election, in theory, is inflation and immigration.  But not if his argument is that immigrants are eating dogs and cats.  If anything, people who would naturally feel sympathetic to any politician who some nut tries to kill - Steve Scalise comes to mind - probably have less sympathy for Trump.  Just because we have had to put up with his hate, bullshit, and lies for a decade.  I'm glad he's safe.  But I don't feel sympathy for him.

If the topic is who will win, you know who my heartthrob is and always has been:  Allan Lichtman.  And he's now out and proud.  He says Kamala Harris is going to win.  If you asked him, he'd say assassination attempts have no impact on his keys.

I'll add one more thing, just because I happened to read it today.  The group whose net worth has gone up the most under Biden is .................  wait for it ........................ young voters.  The same young voters who everyone is worried may not vote, or may vote for Trump because of inflation or rent or interest rates.  Like their net worth doubled.  For people under 35, net worth went from $16,000 in 2019 to $39,000 in 2022. That's mostly stock market gains.  For people 55 to 64, net worth went up 30 %, over $100,000. 

I think that factors into both 2022 and 2024.  As compared to 2010, for example.  If we were in a Great Recession and unemployment were 10 % and there were mass foreclosures and people's stock and home equity were wiped out, voters probably would throw the  bums out like in 2008 and 2010. 

People are actually doing well. Inflation may be annoying.  And for working class and poor people who don't own stocks or homes, it's a real burden - which Harris clearly gets.  But I think this is what people care about, and why she will win.  Whether Trump has kooks going after him with assault weapons that should be banned is not America's top priority.

• Members
3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Can we please get a Professional gunman in here ? 

Be careful what you wish for.  😲

But I'll give you six who maybe know how to do the job.  Problem is, I think they are all dead.

Three of Six Shooters of JFK Had Ties to CIA

I'm still working the JFK conspiracy theme. 

The thing that is interesting about both Trump assassination attempts is that they pass the smell test in this sense:  this is what it looks like when some lone nut tries to kill a President.  There are not 5000 or so amazing coincidences and "fingerprints of intelligence everywhere you look," to use former Sen. Richard Schweiker's phrase, describing Oswald's remarkable number of connections to the CIA, FBI, and military intelligence.  These two guys who tried to kill Trump  do seem like lone nuts.

That said, there are some curious things about this one.

There is a guy disgruntled about how Trump isn't into a forever war in Ukraine.  And how did he know Trump would be on the golf course?

Mostly, though, it seems like this was all put together with Elmer's Glue.  I almost feel sorry for Trump.  After two assassination attempts, which more or less invites copycats seeking attention, they will have him encased in bubble wrap.  Or ceramic tiles, maybe.  😉

14 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

I think you are right.   Three strikes and he is out.  People are tired of it.  Trump will lose.

If assassinations attempts were going to win an election, I think we would have known after Pennsylvania.  What helped Trump the most at that time was that Biden looked old and tired.  Now Trump looks old and tired.

What will win Trump the election, in theory, is inflation and immigration.  But not if his argument is that immigrants are eating dogs and cats.  If anything, people who would naturally feel sympathetic to any politician who some nut tries to kill - Steve Scalise comes to mind - probably have less sympathy for Trump.  Just because we have had to put up with his hate, bullshit, and lies for a decade.  I'm glad he's safe.  But I don't feel sympathy for him.

If the topic is who will win, you know who my heartthrob is and always has been:  Allan Lichtman.  And he's now out and proud.  He says Kamala Harris is going to win.  If you asked him, he'd say assassination attempts have no impact on his keys.

I'll add one more thing, just because I happened to read it today.  The group whose net worth has gone up the most under Biden is .................  wait for it ........................ young voters.  The same young voters who everyone is worried may not vote, or may vote for Trump because of inflation or rent or interest rates.  Like their net worth doubled.  For people under 35, net worth went from $16,000 in 2019 to $39,000 in 2022. That's mostly stock market gains.  For people 55 to 64, net worth went up 30 %, over $100,000. 

I think that factors into both 2022 and 2024.  As compared to 2010, for example.  If we were in a Great Recession and unemployment were 10 % and there were mass foreclosures and people's stock and home equity were wiped out, voters probably would throw the  bums out like in 2008 and 2010. 

People are actually doing well. Inflation may be annoying.  And for working class and poor people who don't own stocks or homes, it's a real burden - which Harris clearly gets.  But I think this is what people care about, and why she will win.  Whether Trump has kooks going after him with assault weapons that should be banned is not America's top priority.

Talking about Looney Loomer is indirectly talking about immigration. Trump has successfully changed the discussion.  The press isn't talking about "concepts of a plan for health care" after nine years of campaigning, and that Trump lost the debate.

• Members
1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

Be careful what you wish for.  😲

But I'll give you six who maybe know how to do the job.  Problem is, I think they are all dead.

Three of Six Shooters of JFK Had Ties to CIA

I'm still working the JFK conspiracy theme. 

The thing that is interesting about both Trump assassination attempts is that they pass the smell test in this sense:  this is what it looks like when some lone nut tries to kill a President.  There are not 5000 or so amazing coincidences and "fingerprints of intelligence everywhere you look," to use former Sen. Richard Schweiker's phrase, describing Oswald's remarkable number of connections to the CIA, FBI, and military intelligence.  These two guys who tried to kill Trump  do seem like lone nuts.

That said, there are some curious things about this one.

There is a guy disgruntled about how Trump isn't into a forever war in Ukraine.  And how did he know Trump would be on the golf course?

Mostly, though, it seems like this was all put together with Elmer's Glue.  I almost feel sorry for Trump.  After two assassination attempts, which more or less invites copycats seeking attention, they will have him encased in bubble wrap.  Or ceramic tiles, maybe.  😉

And now, if we can just drop him to the bottom of the ocean somewhere, we'll be good !   🤣🤣

• Members
35 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Talking about Looney Loomer is indirectly talking about immigration. Trump has successfully changed the discussion.  The press isn't talking about "concepts of a plan for health care" after nine years of campaigning, and that Trump lost the debate.

Its all just too very convenient for Trump...  The media has short attention spans and a passion for the shiny new things.

Why cant they report on 2 headlines at once ?  While the pet eatting and Looney Loomer things  seemed to be hurting Trump slightly with the electorate,  all of a sudden THAT dialog goes away, and a huge swath of the country now has empathy for the things Trump has to endure, even though hes a vile,  disgusting, racist pig that is looking to hurt Americans with radical, extreme policies.... that ALL goes away, at least briefly for a rhetoric of "Look what the Dems are doing to Trump"    Masterclass GASLIGHTING at its finest.    The MAGA GOP like Maga Taylor Greene and GAETZ are already pointing blame (without facts or evidence) that the 2 attempts on Trumps life are a conspiracy by Secret Service and The Feds to KILL Trump.   The same thing was already floated by Melaria Trump. And since most Americans, especially Republicans dont believe or trust the govt,  this is a very hard narrative to dispel.  

• Members
8 minutes ago, Goober said:

I hope the rumors about Jr two-timing Kimberly Gargoyle are true. Couldn't happen at a better time: right before the election. He kicks the b*tch to the curb, and then she spills all the sh*t on the trumps.

"I'll be FREE ".....

Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend mocked for convention speech

• Members

Whomp, here it is,  the Headline from The NY Post -  what more needs to be said ? 

Trump blames Harris, Biden for second assassination attempt: ‘Their rhetoric is causing me to be shot at’

NY Post US News articles
Steven Nelson
September 16, 2024 at 11:10 AM

5889945af129eee8866d7f959557f20a

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that the man who allegedly tried to assassinate him as he golfed Sunday was motivated by the “rhetoric” of President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

“He believed the rhetoric of Biden and Harris, and he acted on it,” the Republican presidential nominee, 78, told Fox News.

“Their rhetoric is causing me to be shot at, when I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country — both from the inside and out.”

• Members

AND, in other news, JD Vance ADMITS he made up the story of pet eatting by immigrants after conversations with his constituents.   In the interview Vance says, "If I have to make up stories, I WILL "

This bullshit should be immediately DISQUALIFYING for him to hold ANY office.   But not a word from the corrupt, slimy GOP, even after the added insult of him saying he doesnt care about school shootings.   

And the lead attorney to prosecute the Florida suspect in latest Trump assignation attempt is a... Haitian!

Markenzy Lapointe is an American lawyer who has served as United States attorney for the Southern District of Florida since January 2023. Wikipedia
Born: 1968 (age 56 years), Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Office: United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida

Son Eric seems to think this "assassination attempt" was an inside job. 

https://l.smartnews.com/p-MbeMm/WRwXGi

Considering the almost "assassin" didn't fire a shot at VonShitzInPantz, it makes sense that Eric's father might have set all this up in another feeble attempt to change the media narrative away from his childish pouting over Taylor Swift to his victim turned hero story of surviving another attempted assassination.

• Members
7 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that the man who allegedly tried to assassinate him as he golfed Sunday was motivated by the “rhetoric” of President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

To your point about how this shifted "immigrants eating dogs and cats" out of the headlines, I'd argue this is Trump once again stupidly stepping over his own headlines.

What a dumb fuck!  He must be suffering from RFK Jr.'s brain worm.  Or Tulsi Gabbards transparently self-serving dumb fuck thinking.  As if we are all stupid!

We know Trump is weak.  We know he caves to Putin's flattery and favors.  We know his losing, failing grift stock DJT only exists thanks to the favors and funding of Murderous Vlad's rich pals. We know that Trump has a very complicated and thoughtful plan on Russia and Ukraine:  1) weakness,  2) weakness, and 3) weakness.

So some nut tries to kill Trump because he is a nut, and Trump is weak on Ukraine.  And then Trump blames it on Biden and Harris?  WTF?

This would be laughable if it were not so tragic.  Genocide Man wantonly slaughters women and children in Ukraine in constant acts of terror.  That is where my sympathy lies. Not with the weak dumb fuck who Genocide Man controls with flattery and favors.

Trump certainly does not deserve to be killed.  Thank God he is safe.  But he also certainly does not deserve to be President again.  Thank God he is failing.

• Members

Vance: Dems need to ‘cut this crap out’ after possible assassination attempt

“I’d say that’s pretty strong evidence that the left needs to tone down the rhetoric and needs to cut this crap out,” the Ohio senator said.

More complete and total partisan bullshit.  More pathetic lies that insult the intelligence of average Americans.

I think this second assassination attempt may actually help drive Trump's loss.

There are three clear facts.  First, Trump is a weak and failed leader when it comes to Ukraine.  He leans into Putin, who flatters him and has rich friends who help Trump and his family financially.  Two, Trump's wannabe assassin was very clear that Trump is weak and a failure when it comes to Ukraine. And he thought Trump deserved to die for that reason.  Three, Trump and Vance are now lying the exact same way Trump lied about losing the 2020 election.  The words coming out of their sick lying mouths are outrageously and obviously completely false.  They treat Americans like we are stupid idiots.  Which only shows us what dumb fucks they are.

Americans are divided about whether or not we should send more weapons to Ukraine.  But we are not divided about the basic question of whether we should stick with NATO, defend democracy abroad, and stop Genocide Man.  Poll after poll shows most Americans side with Ukrainians, not Genocide Man, even though we split hairs over specific policy proposals.

So what this highlights is simple:  Trump is weak, and a failure, and the kind of dipshit that is prone to being buddies with dictators who flatter him.  Harris proved that in their debate, without having to wave a gun.  But some nut with a gun does see Trump as weak, a failure, and chaotic, and a loser.  He is right.  He is not right to want to kill Trump.  But he is right that Trump is weak, and a failure, and chaotic.  And he will throw Ukraine and democracy under the bus in a heartbeat.

All Trump and Vance are proving now, yet again, is they are dumb fucks who insult us with obvious lies.  The 50 % of Trump voters who buy any bullshit he says will buy this.  But Independent voters will be insulted.  As they should be.

• Members

@stevenkesslar, Trump has been assaulting Americans sensibilities and Intelligence for ten years,  AND it has worked in his favor.   His supporters TRUST him, and until that trust is broken,  Trump will remain a force to be reckoned with.   The rest of Americans dont seem to matter. 

• Members
41 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

@stevenkesslar, Trump has been assaulting Americans sensibilities and Intelligence for ten years,  AND it has worked in his favor. 

Except he lost in 2020 because most voters don't trust him, and think he is a fool and President Chaos.

That did not work in his favor.  Not did it work in the favor of all the cops his supporters beat the shit out of during their Trump-directed attack on democracy.

Trump excels at two things:  branding, and losing.  He has branded himself a loser.