Suckrates

Dont believe your Eyes.....

• Members

Apparently minutes ago Trump was attacked at a rally in Butler PA.   It looks like there was a shooting attempt,  and although bloodied, Trump appeared to be fine while being led offstage by secret service, and latest update is that he is OK.

Knowing what Trump is capable of, I'm not buying this entire setup..... Dont believe your eyes,  its NOT what it seems.   I believe, that with Project 2025 getting more scrutiny and rejection from Americans, Trump feared it is affecting his popularity, so he had this event STAGED to be able to say "Biden feared he would lose so he tried to assassinate me".......   And what great timing,  right before the RNC on Monday.

Now Trump has a shiny NEW talking point.  And once again he was able to detract from the real news,  his maniacal Presidential Plan for 2025.....and still have ALL attention on him.

All that Secret Service protection and police,  noone would have been able to pull off this shooting without attention,  UNLESS it was carefully orchestrated........

UPDATE:    Fox News is already calling Trump a martyr and Patriot and blaming Biden.   They are saying Biden tried to have him arrested and they couldnt, so now they are trying to kill him.....    So predictable of Fox, and gee I am really smart !   

The gun man was killed on site. We'll soon learn about who he is and what his motivations were. It could be any one from an extreme right-wing Christian upset about Trump weaseling out of a position on abortion, to an unpaid contractor.  Who knows?  I'll join Governor Shapiro in speaking out against gun violence. 

If the world is in need of a conspiracy though, the obvious choice is Melania. 

• Members

I am sorry about the apparent collateral damage here, the shooter dead as well as 1 spectator, and another injured,  but lets NOT forget Trump IS the proponent and candidate of Political violence, and has encouraged his supporters as such.   And the latest from DJT Jr is that "this is an act by the radical left".   It didnt take a minute for the Biden blame to start....Fox is going crazy....

Trump is alive and doing well, so All I have to say is........

Better Luck Next Time Lucky GIF - Better luck next time Lucky - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Members
18 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

The gun man was killed on site. We'll soon learn about who he is and what his motivations were. It could be any one from an extreme right-wing Christian upset about Trump weaseling out of a position on abortion, to an unpaid contractor.  Who knows?  I'll join Governor Shapiro in speaking out against gun violence. 

If the world is in need of a conspiracy though, the obvious choice is Melania. 

Queen Melania is schedule to make her campaign debut at the RNC next week....  Her financial contract has obviously been renewed, so she's good to go.   The only problem shes having is selecting a gown that will impress the Gays.  

• Members

You may ask me, "Sucky, what's your take away from this" ?

My take away is that Trump is HATED way more than Biden........but an old saying comes to mind..... "you've made your bed, now lie in it".....

Report in New York from a trusted source is that former Pres Trump was not hit by a bullet. He was cut by flying glass when the teleprompter was hit by a fast moving object. 

By tomorrow he will be on social media claiming that he took 5 bullets, of course. 

• Members
Just now, KeepItReal said:

Report in New York from a trusted source is that former Pres Trump was not hit by a bullet. He was cut by flying glass when the teleprompter was hit by a fast moving object. 

By tomorrow he will be on social media claiming that he took 5 bullets, of course. 

He just posted on his Truth Social that he was hit by a bullet that pierced his right ear........What he says tomorrow remains unclear. 

• Members

Regardless of how this event looks on the surface, and regardless of how the media and the Trump campaign try to spin this.........

Fishy GIFs | Tenor

Watch for Donation pleas from Trump, and the headline at the RNC convention - "Biden tried to Assassinate Me, help me defeat him".....

• Members
32 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

That makes more sense.  Trump no doubt thought it was a bullet.  But it's hard to imagine if it struck his ear it would not have done more damage.

Thank God the shooter missed.  An assassination would have plunged us into true chaos.  All the grown ups are denouncing political violence.  Hopefully this cools down some of the violent rhetoric being used.

• Members
8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

That makes more sense.  Trump no doubt thought it was a bullet.  But it's hard to imagine if it struck his ear it would not have done more damage.

Thank God the shooter missed.  An assassination would have plunged us into true chaos.  All the grown ups are denouncing political violence.  Hopefully this cools down some of the violent rhetoric being used.

Oh come on Steven,  you know better.   This is the best thing that could have happened for Trump, surviving an assassination attempt. The Trump camp and right wing media are already blaming Bidens camp,  and "what a sign of strength Trump showed".   He's a Super Hero.  So the chaos you think was avoided by the shooter missing will probably be worse, with Trump himself turning up the heat at every chance he has...... Something about the whole incident still doesnt sit right with me, it feels "manufactured", even with the random casualties.   It ALL seemed staged....

And then, there was Trump reaction immediately after being hit,  when Secret Service picked him up, instead of being "dazed and confused", which would be normal, Trump was angry and defiant...So strong and powerful he was...Also odd was instead of continuing to surround and protect him after lifting him, the Secret Service opened up and gave viewers a clear view of Trump fist pumping the air.  And he says "let me get my shoes"....   Say what ?  kinda clear and calm for a man just shot !

I bet we will also be hearing about the supreme Courts ABSOLUTE Immunity ruling, claiming this attempt was made only AFTER the ruling, and Presidents were given the immunity for ANY official acts while in office.   Obviously this ruling would apply to Biden too.  Did Biden call on Seal Team 6?,  Trump has already claimed Biden tried to have him killed during the "raid on Mar-A-Lago",  which was a blatant LIE.   

Too many  perfect pieces here that would fit a Trump narrative, BUT I will certainly eat my words and a big pile of crow if it turns out I am wrong.  (That is, if we ever get the REAL truth, and not the medias truth)? 

50 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

That is, if we ever get the REAL truth, and not the medias truth

"Real truth" doesn't exists. Even if you will revive and interrogate assassin, you will get just "assassin's  truth", and will not have idea was he manipulated or he acted just by himself. We see "scene" and don't know what is going behind curtains and under cover... That why after any accident always exist a lot of conspiracy theories.

• Members
2 hours ago, Moses said:

"Real truth" doesn't exists. Even if you will revive and interrogate assassin, you will get just "assassin's  truth", and will not have idea was he manipulated or he acted just by himself. We see "scene" and don't know what is going behind curtains and under cover... That why after any accident always exist a lot of conspiracy theories.

And Trump is especially good at "cover ups"....    The only way, IF Trump was involved in his own shooting, that this  plan could have worked was if it was expansive and involved many "choreographed" actors.    But that would have taken an extremely INSANE person to concoct.   

hmmm gif | Web Design, Social Media and Digital Campaigns

I keep going back to Trumps physical reaction after being hit,  he didnt seem surprised, shocked, dazed and confused, Nothing.  He immediately went into "Superman " mode and that is not normal OR natural. 

11 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

The only way, IF Trump was involved in his own shooting

I don't think it is forged - Trump was in moving when shoot happened. Too much risky to forge shoot to ear from such distance, very hard to synchronize - just slight mistake and bullet will be in the head.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Thomas_88 said:

Seems to be "Lazy Service" & police did nothing for about five minutes:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cn4v7v2g5l1o

But his dumbass son Jr immediately came out to post about his strength, heroism and patriotism,  as did Fox News...   They ALL seemed just a bit too eager to get THAT message started, before there was any news of Trumps condition.   They didnt seem too concerned about that.    Whichever way I look with this, and I did take Moses comments into account,  there are glaring RED flags,  which is telling me Trump is saying.....

YARN | Gotcha again. | South Park (1997) - S03E12 Comedy | Video gifs by  quotes | 4ff27dfc | 紗

• Members

Bottom line, for Now, all talk about P2025 in the media has halted, to focus on the Trump assassination attempt..... Seems to me  

Mission Accomplished GIF - Mission Impossible We Got This You Got This -  Discover & Share GIFs       

And Trump, his allies and media fraudsters have  a new Talking point,  just in time for RNC.   And the optics of Trump appearing there all bandaged up with be "Golden".   He actually "rose from the ashes".....

I hope EmmetK sent Trump a muffin basket at least for his courage and heroism ?   

• Members

Oh, and lets not overlook Melania's silence....Says a whole lot, dont ya think ?    Perhaps she just doesnt want any part of this ridiculous "farce" ?

Or is she simply just waiting for her Grande entrance' at the RNC ?

Demille GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Members
1 minute ago, Thomas_88 said:

Here are some pics how the briefcase works:

https://www.engardebodyarmor.com/ballistic-briefcase/

The SS didnt seem to shield him that well when they stood him up.   They held him open for the whole world to see, and if there WAS a real shooter, he could have been shot again !    That mistake was NOT a gaff, it was intentional, and probably demanded by Trump.