Olddaddy

I want to try Malaysia

I want to go to 🇲🇾Malaysia 🇲🇾for 7 or 8 days in October 

I can only take a short break because of work 

I was there on a stopover last year in the airport and there was some very sexy indian Malaysian boys working there 🤪 

I know a few of you including Vinapu went there but I can't find the links to Malaysia on here 

I'm a bit concerned though the hotels may not allow joiners from Grindr ?

Maybe an Airbnb may be better 

I guess no gay bars 

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I want to go to 🇲🇾Malaysia 🇲🇾for 7 or 8 days in October 

I can only take a short break because of work 

I was there on a stopover last year in the airport and there was some very sexy indian Malaysian boys working there 🤪 

I know a few of you including Vinapu went there but I can't find the links to Malaysia on here 

I'm a bit concerned though the hotels may not allow joiners from Grindr ?

Maybe an Airbnb may be better 

I guess no gay bars 

No problem with guests at hotels in Malaysia. Much better than other places like Vietnam, Indonesia or Philippines were you need the check-in your guests. Plenty of affordable Airbnbs though if you choose to do that.

5 hours ago, hojacat said:

No problem with guests at hotels in Malaysia. Much better than other places like Vietnam, Indonesia or Philippines were you need the check-in your guests. Plenty of affordable Airbnbs though if you choose to do that.

I though that gay sex was illegal in Malaysia,  so one has to be careful.  Perhaps Spoon can comment?

2 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

I though that gay sex was illegal in Malaysia,  so one has to be careful.  Perhaps Spoon can comment?

Yes I was worried about this , because I recall a American  rock / music band (1975?)  being banned last year for speaking out in gay right

Just now, Olddaddy said:

Yes I was worried about this , because I recall a American  rock / music band (1975?)  being banned last year for speaking out in gay right

I know there is a gay scene, and guys on Grindr, etc, but I think one should be cautious. Don't forget that Anwar, a leading politician, was jailed on a trumped up gay sex charge.

I've been to KL twice - a couple of years before Covid.

I stayed in the tourist area of Bukit Bintang, as I was told there are lots of freelancers on the streets. I didn't find any.

I did go to the gay sauna called Otot -Otot and had fun there. I met a Muslim guy and en enjoyed a free encounter with him. I also enjoyed the gripping in the dark room. But beware of sucking cock - you don't know whether it has already been up someone's arse of not!

Also, barebacking was common.

8 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

and so is prostitution in some SE Asian country, forgot the name.

When I was in Malaysia last year I did not bring  any boys to my room but there was one who was kind of stalking me in front hotel in the open almost demanding we have business so certainly he was not afraid that he may be stopped by reception. 

There's massage street in Bukit Bintang district in KL where masseurs of both sexes and jolly girls look for business far from conspiracy.

And there are deeply conspired massage units where  you need to be introduced but it's not impossible  to find those  , just needs more work. They are full service places.

9 hours ago, Lotusleaf said:

Have been residing in KL on a part time basis for nearly 20 years. 

Hotels - no problem with joiners. No problem booking double bed with companion. 

Bars - Blueboy, been in existence since the 1990s at least.   Other bars/clubs come and go. 

Saunas - a few

Massage centres - quite a number

Freelance massage - many particularly from Indonesia. 

Apps - very active. 

Cruising - more than in Thailand.

Over the years there has been the occasional raid on venues but more often to do with drugs and illegal workers..

Just be be sensible and think with your 🤔 and not your 🍌.

+1

My recollections from two trips over a decade ago concur.