Olddaddy

Meeting boys in apps

I have had this fantasy of trying to hook up with guys who are not money boys but willing to gay4pay on apps like Instagram, etc 

I probably won't do it because I'm lazy and have no patience and not much idea of technology and lose interest 

But I fantasize when I go onto Instagram or tiktok and I see sexy young Asian guys (18 to 50) from Thailand or Philippines and I feel like I want to contact them to see if they are Gay4Pay 

I like the University students 

There is one Thai guy 34yo who is very very sexy who always talks how is broke but he is married 

Obviously prices are going to be higher than a normal money boy rates 

I mean they can only say NO or send me abusive messages back ,it's worth a try 

My questions ,I know there is Instagram, which I can use the messenger to contact them but what about others 

What about TikTok is it possible to message them on that app?

Is there one called "friends" or similar? Sorry guys I'm not up to technology 

Obviously I would have to have pictures in my profile so they can see me 

I don't know how to approach the subject I guess it's time consuming,I can't just message them do you want to have sex for money 🤣

2 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Try Twitter - I had to plan a 17 day trip down south to Songkhla province during the New Year's holiday and I did most of it via Twitter - by writing to random guys - gay, bi, or straight until I found 3 that would be my tour guide for these southern Thailand provinces and also for some fun.  It took me around 3 months to find the right 3 after contacting around 35 of them....

It is hard work - but the rewards can be very exciting....

Thankyou,I never had that app before, I will try it

2 hours ago, Moses said:

use Reddit.com - it has groups where youngsters seeking for daddies and daddies seeking for youngsters

Can you give a bit more guidance. I have reddit, but can't find those groups!

On Instagram, you can send only one message. If that person replies, you can chat normally. That limitation was introduces about 2 years ago. I sent messages to dozens of profiles, no reply. They go in a sub-folder "message requests", which the receiver probably never checks. I sometimes get links to have sex with women in my "message requests".

On Twitter / X you can send more message, but here as well very low rate of reply, 1 out of 20 or less. And those who did reply, it didn't lead anywhere.

But for Facebook, my experiences are positive.

No experience with Tiktok or reddit. When I see someone I like on Tiktok, I go to their other social media to contact them.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:29 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Try Twitter - I had to plan a 17 day trip down south to Songkhla province during the New Year's holiday and I did most of it via Twitter - by writing to random guys - gay, bi, or straight until I found 3 that would be my tour guide for these southern Thailand provinces and also for some fun.  It took me around 3 months to find the right 3 after contacting around 35 of them....

It is hard work - but the rewards can be very exciting....

How do you find nice guys in a certain area or city on Twitter?

23 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

How do you find nice guys in a certain area or city on Twitter?

I put part of the city name into the search box and then all Twitter profiles with any identifying information that contain the city name will return in the result set that you will need to review and see if there is anyone that interests you. 

--> note that if the Twitter profile owner does not include the city name in their profile you can review those profiles that do include the city and then look at:

• Who they are following,
  • Who is following them.

Then by looking at these additional Twitter profiles you can see who else is in the same city that you are targeting for a visit - as the followers have a propensity to be nearby the same city that you are searching on.

Then of course, you need to send them a DM and hope that they see it and reply.

I am currently using this same strategy for my 4-4-4 plan where I hope to go on a scouting trip in The Philippines to see if I could live there for 4 months each year. As I am looking for the most similar type of location as Jomtien - I discovered via Youtube reviews of The Philippines that Cebu City seems to be somewhat similar - I then used the Twitter search box (as shown below) where I simply entered "cebu" and then a plethora of search results were returned.

Then by reading those Twitter profiles that might interest you you start to learn about amazing things both culturally and location sensitive about the scene on the ground.

For example, I discovered that any Twitter profile that starts with the word "Alter" is a way for the profile owner to indicate that he is possible gay and open to our alternative lifestyle.  This seems to only be unique to The Philippines - as a cultural indicator.

I also learned that the keyword = "Daks" - is an indicator for a big cock - and this seems to only be unique to The Philippines.

Then by looking at profiles with these 3 key words = cebu alter daks - I get to see profiles about people living in Cebu City who are most likely gay with big dicks.

So, I find that Twitter is a GREAT resource for preparing for you upcoming trips so that you can be more effective and efficient once you land on the ground.

Twitter_search.jpg.dc0544791d875d126d549fe20645ddf6.jpg