pazubane

Escaping from Texas to Brazil July '24

Hurricane Beryl is an unexpected twist in my travel plans. Originally scheduled to depart Monday, the impending threat of Hurricane Beryl forced me to change my flight to Sunday to avoid the hurricane's landfall on Monday.

With a sense of urgency and excitement, I will once again embark on a journey to Brazil, ready to explore the old reliable cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and some new territories such as Recife and Fortaleza. Each city promised its unique charm and experiences.

Anyone in SP now?

My flight from Austin to Houston was delayed by 40 minutes, which doesn’t sound like much, but when your layover is only 50 minutes and boarding ends 3 minutes before your plane lands, it can cause some stress. Luckily, during my mad dash to the next gate, I received a message informing me that they were holding the plane for an additional 40 minutes. All’s well that ends well.

I arrived in São Paulo to a landscape shrouded in grey. The sky was a blanket of heavy clouds, dark and brooding. The cool weather was a welcome change from the Texan summer heat and humidity.

The Heritage Hotel, often mentioned here, is where I will be staying on my first night. The front desk was kind enough to let me check in early. The location of this place is amazing—300 meters to Lagoa, and a 9-minute walk took me to the Frei Caneca Mall, where I was able to get a Brazilian SIM card at Claro and exchange some currency at Western Union. Dinner at La Tartine, just a 4-minute walk away, was delicious, and the vibe was perfect.

The sky started drizzling around 7 PM when I decided to walk to Lagoa. Having never been to Lagoa on a rainy day, I was surprised how many clients there were tonight. On the other hand, I was disappointed by the number of Boys available. A lot of the same faces I remember from a year ago on my first visit, more weathered, and less enticing. There was one Boy I saw behind the glass shower that was stood out for me, he has 777 tattooed on his neck, but I never saw him again after he left the shower. I probably should had came at 6 PM.

If someone asked me what I find most attractive about Brazilian men, I would say it's their smile. I’m a sucker for a great smile and could easily be won over by it. C's radiant smile, in conjunction with his bright hazel eyes, is the reason why I decided to hire him for a programa. Not a novice any longer, I sat with him and clearly type out on my phone all the things I expect from him and the consequences if he fail to live up to his promises. In the room C did well, flashing his beautiful smile and saying yes to all my requests. We finished slightly shy of an hour. We exchanged whatsapp and I took a uber to dinner.

• Members
3 hours ago, pazubane said:

… I sat with him and clearly type out on my phone all the things I expect from him and the consequences if he fail to live up to his promises …

Welp, you sure told him. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Welp, you sure told him. 

giphy.gif

When one's Portuguese is still so basic, I find it best to unabashedly say before starting "hey, if you can't stay hard, we'll end the programa and I will pay you this amount instead"

• Members
2 hours ago, pazubane said:

When one's Portuguese is still so basic, I find it best to unabashedly say before starting "hey, if you can't stay hard, we'll end the programa and I will pay you this amount instead"

Flaccidizing. 

This next part’s tailored for you because I’ve read your room and you’re intelligent: I note that some punters, predominantly cheap-ass gringos, will impose a paradoxical bind on you by stratifying remuneration according to genital function and bossily attempting to hold you to their playbook. That’s crap and a deficient organizational principle for MSM transactional sex. What comes next, the inevitable cliché consequence, is a parallel bind that you drop on the payee; you walk right into the biggest detractor of reliable tumescence known to sexology, a stop-loss dynamic. But if you really believe cash is physiologically arousogenic or want to reinforce that type of batshit crazy link, you do you, unabashedly.

I see your point and hear what you are trying to communicate. I am under no illusion that most of the GPs actually enjoy having the sex with clients, this as a job for them. So yes, I expect they are able to perform the job as they promise beforehand. Instead of either party feeling cheated, I think by ending the program earlier and still paying the GP an agreed upon amount is a fair compromise. There is no hold or a bind on the GP or client, instead it is an out for both parties when the programa does not go as agreed upon.

• Members

Yes, the ‘contract’ notion seems to be the common denominator for the contingency practice. Still, eyeroll, can’t not. I think it lacks relatability for me because it’s arbitrary, rigidly paint-by-numbers. Imma have a good time whatever comes up. Others may rain on their own parade.

No dick in the suite is letting me down. On rare occasions, if I’m the sole man attached to an erect member it’s not a chore to adapt. You’ve lost your power if anxiously fretting about a few ounces of intracavernosal tissue swindling you. Such projection is a repetitive vibe here.

I may be outnumbered.

Last-ish point: I’ll never get the reason for detailed report blow-by-blows on this aspect of programas. It’s such a basic simple concept, albeit a partisan approach that has the flavour of entering brothel enemy territory. Why the pressing need to descriptively check off each and every box? It’s as if a visit report could be performatively lacking. Extreme transactional detail does not seem to have assuaged the general anxiety, for many here, of being backed into a corner over penile rights. 

I do get that omissions prompt harassment-grade inquiries about costs. Perhaps an obsessionality trickle-down reflective of a visible distressed minority. Unfortunate if the visit report template is unduly influenced by a lack of mind over matter.

Pazubane, I have an opposite question / comment: why pay at all if he doesnt stay hard? 

We and they regard the activity as any other commercial service. His dick is his main tool (pun intended). Would u pay a delivery guy who shows up without the delivery? A lawyer whose mouth stops working mid-trail? Etc......   ?

• Members
22 hours ago, pazubane said:

... I arrived in São Paulo to a landscape shrouded in grey...The sky started drizzling around 7 PM when I decided to walk to Lagoa. Having never been to Lagoa on a rainy day, I was surprised how many clients there were tonight. On the other hand, I was disappointed by the number of Boys available. A lot of the same faces I remember from a year ago on my first visit, more weathered, and less enticing.

Yes, the beautiful weather of the prior week turned rainy and cold. 😢

And (causation?) Monday night was also the worst Lagoa scene, as you accurately described, since I've been here.

Today is São Paulo State Day, and as a result, Avenida Paulista has been transformed into a pedestrian-only street, creating a nightmare for Uber drivers. Waze kept directing the driver toward Avenida Paulista, so I spent 30 minutes in an Uber trying to reach a destination less than 3 km away. In the end, I decided to walk back to my hotel.

I spent the rest of my morning on garotocomlocal. @Canadianbtmguy Did most of the heavy lifting in one of his previous posts, I simply copy and paste his opener (Olá, bom dia. Tudo bem? Estou no SP, vi seu anúncio e me interessei. Por favor, deixe-me saber se Vc está disponível hoje/amanhã, bem como seu caché. obrigado!) and continue the conversation from there. The price ranges from 300r to 650r, some provider charge extra if you ask for gozar.

I arrived at Lagoa around 6:45PM, tonight is Karaoke night at Lagoa! Many here voiced their disdain for this event but it draws a crowd and the boys seem to have a great time. Between the clients and the boys tonight, the boys gave the more memorable performances of the night.

C, the GP I hired yesterday, arrived in his street clothes. He wasn't here to work but to participate in the karaoke. C turned out to be a music enthusiast; he knew many songs by heart, shared some of his own compositions with me, and kindly provided English lyrics so I could follow along with the Karaoke. He also shared a funny tidbit about the chairs in Lagoa: "These chairs are great and perfect, actually, because you can do this." He then reached under my seat and poked me through one of the many holes. He stayed with me until he was ready to leave. Before leaving, he asked for 10 reais for the metro, and we then did one of those long Brazilian goodbye rituals.

By the time C left, it was around 9 and the place was emptying out. I wanted. a programa before leaving, the first guy I approached wanted 250 and 500r w/ gozar. He was very handsome but look distracted when I was talking to him so it was an easy no from me. I ended up with a bodybuilder I met from a year ago.

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Pazubane, I have an opposite question / comment: why pay at all if he doesnt stay hard? 

We and they regard the activity as any other commercial service. His dick is his main tool (pun intended). Would u pay a delivery guy who shows up without the delivery? A lawyer whose mouth stops working mid-trail? Etc......   ?

I understand where you are coming from but ultimately, I do what I feel most comfortable with. I spend a lot of time kissing and foreplay, the sex does not come until later, by then the GP has done some work and I feel comfortable if I compensate them for that.

5 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Whats a "long brazillian goodbye ritual"?

From my experience, the Brazilian goodbyes involves saying goodbye, then pecks on the cheek, say a few more words, then hug, then saying goodbye again.

On 7/9/2024 at 1:51 AM, pazubane said:

Having never been to Lagoa on a rainy day, I was surprised how many clients there were tonight. On the other hand, I was disappointed by the number of Boys available. A lot of the same faces I remember from a year ago on my first visit, more weathered, and less enticing. 

Same feeling, no idea why turn over rate is so low at Logoa, Rio is a lot better in turns of fresh faces 

• Members
On 7/10/2024 at 4:01 AM, pazubane said:

I understand where you are coming from but ultimately, I do what I feel most comfortable with. I spend a lot of time kissing and foreplay, the sex does not come until later, by then the GP has done some work and I feel comfortable if I compensate them for that.

In other words, they are persons, you respect their humanity and good experiences are the yield. Some punters are better suited to the blow-up doll a delivery guy reliably drops off at an invariant charge. And sticking to day jobs rather than prosecuting your self-determination. 

• Members
8 hours ago, bcdaron said:

Low turnover rate is usually a sign of a good employer lol. Blame yourselves for being good customers:lol:

IDK, my turnover rate may not always be at the top end but is fairly consistently high and the sign of a good employee. And of course only myself to blame. 

6 hours ago, pazubane said:

If I could change one thing about Lagoa, it would be the acoustics. It would be much more enjoyable to sit in the bar area without worrying about damaging my eardrums.

I've tried to tell Rodolfo about this many times.....is what I miss about Edgar, he had a better understanding about operations. Rodolfo only thinks about giant cocks and incoming money.

I suggested themed rooms, with a sling or other things.....nothing.

6 hours ago, pazubane said:

and T replied “That is why they told me to charge.”

It happens, then I tell them...remember that when you have to pay the rent, 200 is a lot better than zero.