Bingo T Dog

RNC DELEGATES ALREADY FIGHTING OVER ABORTION.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-abortion-foes-heading-for-fight-over-gop-platform/ar-BB1px2U3?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=70ad27bdb67d46129b20d4a08241c8db&ei=12&sc=shoreline      Some evangelical conservatives fear that changing the official Republican party stand on abortion could cause many Trump supporters to stay home on election day.

On 7/6/2024 at 5:30 PM, Bingo T Dog said:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

If the defeated former President is elected (God help us all) he would definitely sign a federal law mandating government control over women's bodies, if it was sent to him by a MAGA House/Senate majority. 

Much like any issue, prevention is the way to go rather than obsessing after that fact over something that often could have been prevented.  The extremists hate abortion so much then what are they proposing to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Spoiler alter - nothing.  

The best way to reduce abortion rates is to prevent unwanted pregnancies. And no I'm not suggesting hanging photos of the defeated former President in every classroom.

Federal mandates that birth control is universally available

Sex education and health information in all schools

Paid parental leave

Expanded childcare services in both urban and rural settings 

In the USA where abortions are being outlawed and criminalized the abortion rate is 15.9/1000 women.  In Canada where abortions are considered a medical issue between a woman and her doctor, and are fully covered by universal health insurance the rate is 12.3/10000 women.  Government control over women's bodies isn't the answer (MAGA extremists), prevention and supporting families is a far better answer. 

• Members
1 hour ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

If the defeated former President is elected (God help us all) he would definitely sign a federal law mandating government control over women's bodies, if it was sent to him by a MAGA House/Senate majority. 

Much like any issue, prevention is the way to go rather than obsessing after that fact over something that often could have been prevented.  The extremists hate abortion so much then what are they proposing to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Spoiler alter - nothing.  

The best way to reduce abortion rates is to prevent unwanted pregnancies. And no I'm not suggesting hanging photos of the defeated former President in every classroom.

Federal mandates that birth control is universally available

Sex education and health information in all schools

Paid parental leave

Expanded childcare services in both urban and rural settings 

In the USA where abortions are being outlawed and criminalized the abortion rate is 15.9/1000 women.  In Canada where abortions are considered a medical issue between a woman and her doctor, and are fully covered by universal health insurance the rate is 12.3/10000 women.  Government control over women's bodies isn't the answer (MAGA extremists), prevention and supporting families is a far better answer. 

Abortion will certainly be top-of-mind for female voters, however, Biden needs more than female voters to win this election.  It is unbelievable to me that Americans, knowing who Trump is , what he stands for and what he will do, are still eager and willing to hand him the keys to the Kingdom...   Something is VERY wrong with this country, but I dont think its something that Trump will fix ?

On a different note Amber Rose, Kanye's ex, cam out in support of MAGA and Trump.   She says shes all in, and as a public figure, and a WOMAN, I find her declaration despicable...  She certainly aint taking the populist opinion in Hollywood, but the position of all the washed-up,  hasbeen, no talent Trash in her community.   I hope she gets "cancelled".....