12is12

Classifying Jomtien bars by boys?

According to the just-published new official map of the complex, there are 27 bars (coloured purple).

There r dfrnt measures by which to classify them, e.g. - size, ambience, music volume, drinks, etc.

Focusing on boys:

Do all of them offer off services?

R off rates similar?

Body type - twink, muscular, etc.?

Ethnic or regional or national origin?

Any other special features by which a discerning client might make his choice (again - if he wants to choose according to boys)?

Or, r they all same same.....   ?

5 hours ago, 12is12 said:

According to the just-published new official map of the complex, there are 27 bars (coloured purple).

There r dfrnt measures by which to classify them, e.g. - size, ambience, music volume, drinks, etc.

Focusing on boys:

Do all of them offer off services?

R off rates similar?

Body type - twink, muscular, etc.?

Ethnic or regional or national origin?

Any other special features by which a discerning client might make his choice (again - if he wants to choose according to boys)?

Or, r they all same same.....   ?

Without trying every bar it would be difficult to answer any of your inquiries. Best to do personal research and find what best suits you.  However there is one bar that stands out regarding boys and the way they treat their customers, and that is M Bar. 

U r right, but I raised the question bcs I dont have the patience to try out 27 bars.

I hope that frequent patrons would contribute here about various features of the boys, just as u did regarding M bar. (-:

5 hours ago, 12is12 said:

U r right, but I raised the question bcs I dont have the patience to try out 27 bars.

I hope that frequent patrons would contribute here about various features of the boys, just as u did regarding M bar. (-:

As I hope to make my first visit to Pattaya in November,  I would be interested  in details too. I am a top who likes twinks!

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

no shortage of twinks in Jomtien Complex , finding hunks may be problem but that is general Issue in Pattaya bars 

The only strategy to get a hunk in Pattaya, like you can easily find in Bangkok, is to wait at the toll booths that are just outside of Pattaya on the highway from Bangkok and try to commandeer one before he arrives into twink heaven Pattaya.

3 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

Give me some time and I will write some information on this, but keep in mind it will be from my perspective. Others may see things differently. 

Maybe you could do some research and ask the new business owners what their objectives are in opening a business in JC ?

7 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Well that's easy, they all want a small fortune. They just didn't realise they needed to start with a large fortune. 

at least I would say to them ,  "thank you for trying" even if I'm not exactly big fan of Complex preferring Boyztown

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

at least I would say to them ,  "thank you for trying" even if I'm not exactly big fan of Complex preferring Boyztown

There are a number of bar owners making a profit and living a good life in Jomtien Complex. I respect them for their dedication to their businesses. 
It can't be said for all.... 

10 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

There are a number of bar owners making a profit and living a good life in Jomtien Complex. I respect them for their dedication to their businesses. 
It can't be said for all.... 

I guess if you have a pension coming in then you can treat it as a hobby and maybe a little income (if any)

I don't know if I would have patience & stamina to sit there night after night talking to people and listening to their problems and complaints about life .

• Members
On 7/7/2024 at 4:15 AM, gayinpattaya said:

Give me some time and I will write some information on this, but keep in mind it will be from my perspective. Others may see things differently. 

giphy.gif