Bingo T Dog

Trump's Buddy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/boxer-who-showed-off-to-donald-and-barron-trump-banned-for-racist-rant/ar-BB1pug1O?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=a0a466c46456480cbb5e7e92fc1a295d&ei=22&sc=shoreline   

Atop-ranked prize fighter who put on a shadow boxing display for a smiling Donald Trump and his son, Barron in April has been expelled by the World Boxing Council for despicable racist online comments.

“I hate n*****s, I’m anti-black, I’m the KKK,” Ryan Garcia declared during a live X Space on July 4. “Hey, let’s go bring George Floyd back to life and go kill that n***** again.”

An Instagram video that the 25-year-old boxer posted on April 26 shows him demonstrating the speed of his hands for Trump and Barron inside an ornate drawing room at Mar-a-Lago.

“Trump 2024!” Garcia calls out at the end of the clip.

When he posted the video, Garcia announced in all caps, “TRUMP IS MY FRIEND.”

• Members
34 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

“I hate n*****s, I’m anti-black, I’m the KKK,” Ryan Garcia declared during a live X Space on July 4. “Hey, let’s go bring George Floyd back to life and go kill that n***** again.”

When he posted the video, Garcia announced in all caps, “TRUMP IS MY FRIEND.”

Seriously?

Sure.  There are bad apples in every barrel.  But, for the most part, the MAGA movement is extremely warm and welcoming to Blacks and all people of color.

GettyImages-1228583154c.jpg

This is why in every MAGA crowd, you see many Black and Hispanic and Asian American faces under the charming red hats.

Trump has bent over backwards to acknowledge the historic discrimination against people of color.  Not to mention the growing income inequality caused by things like massive Republican tax cuts to mostly White billionaires like Trump.  He wants to cut the ACA because he knows it discriminates against Blacks and Hispanics with pre-existing conditions, who would be far better served by more Republican tax cuts to mostly White billionaires.

Rep. Mary Miller thanks Trump for ‘victory for white life’ in gaffe at rally

Donald Trump and his followers are no doubt the least racist people in America.  

Trump vows to fight 'anti-white feeling' in the United States

• Members

And yet, if you believe the media, Black and Hispanic support for Biden has fallen and gone for Trump....  IF you can believe the media ?     The media is once again the big machine thats feeding this narrative for the sake of sensationalist ratings.....  Most of main stream media has fallen victim to this master plot, like the Supreme Court, TO GET TRUMP elected.    Little do they realize once he's elected, they will NEVER be able to say a bed word or criticize him without risk of losing their jobs, or being IMPRISONED.     

However, back in the real world, every black and hispanic person I've ever spoken to about Trump says "HELL NO",  he's the devil. 

• Members

Here's another Trump buddy, running for office in North Carolina...... I see a Presidential PARDON in his future.......

Trump-Endorsed Candidate for Governor: ‘Some Folks Need Killing’

North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson keeps piling onto his terrifying vision for America's future

BY NIKKI MCCANN RAMIREZ

WASHINGTON, DC - JUNE 21: North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson speaks at the Faith and Freedom Road to Majority conference at the Washington Hilton on June 21, 2024 in Washington, DC. The conservative Christian group is hosting a series of congressional members and political candidates to speak on the upcoming 2024 elections. Republican presidential candidate, former U.S. President Donald Trump will deliver the keynote address later this weekend.  (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)