brall3

OVERLY TATOOED AND TERRIBLY DYED BLOND HAIR

When I first came to Thailand 15 years ago, I was strongly against tattoos, but nowadays I can accept most. Some still look horrible to me. Styles of tattoos come in waves that last a few years. There is no expression of individuality, it's just peer pressure and stupidity. But luckily, I can live with most tattoos and haven't rejected a boy for his tattoos for over 5 years. One current trend, a realistic looking big spider on the side of abdomen, however, I find hideous and hope I never come across an otherwise fine body disfigured by this tattoo.

I think blonde/bleached hair looks good, especially when it starts growing out and you have black at the scalp and blonde/bleached the rest.

4 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

When I first came to Thailand 15 years ago, I was strongly against tattoos, but nowadays I can accept most. Some still look horrible to me. Styles of tattoos come in waves that last a few years. There is no expression of individuality, it's just peer pressure and stupidity. But luckily, I can live with most tattoos and haven't rejected a boy for his tattoos for over 5 years. One current trend, a realistic looking big spider on the side of abdomen, however, I find hideous and hope I never come across an otherwise fine body disfigured by this tattoo.

I think blonde/bleached hair looks good, especially when it starts growing out and you have black at the scalp and blonde/bleached the rest.

On my first visit, 40 years ago, pre boy bars, I was taken by taxi driver to gay brothel, very attractive  boy with tattoo of dragon round his navel, head diving into his pubic hair. I found it very sexy! Personally,  I can live with some tattoos,  but not when they cover the chest and arms. I like the nipples clear!

On 7/8/2024 at 7:09 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I would echo ChristianPFC opinions regarding boy’s tattoos. When I first visited Pattaya they were much less common so it was easy to find boys without them. Now zero tattoos boys are in the minority so gay tourists like myself cannot be so selective when looking for an attractive “boyfriend”. Tattoo artists must be one of the largest employee categories and studios abound on every road and Soi, catering for both male and female customers. I notice that a fair proportion of tattoos seem to have a Buddhist religious significance but I’ve yet to learn more about this. I once had several henna tattoos so see how I looked, but I didn’t like the result and was happy when they faded.

As to blonde/bleached hair, I find this exotic and attractive on boys. One decoration which has not taken off in recent years as far a boys are concerned are body piercings, which only a few boys have. 20 years ago I had my nipples pierced with rings inserted, which boyfriends enjoyed playing with, but they caused irritation and I removed them permanently. I’ve never seen this decoration on Asian money boys.

I thought the early 2000's were much worse for boy tatts 

Who recalls Krazy Dragon?

Another thing I don't see much nowadays with this generation of boys is that "fat penis " ,I remember they use to inject something into it that made it floppy fat 

4 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Another thing I don't see much nowadays with this generation of boys is that "fat penis " ,I remember they use to inject something into it that made it floppy fat 

Thanks God Almighty that fad passed away, they were injecting silicon or oil .Some come to their senses and removed it , with scars visible. There's even medical term for that procedure. Still here and there I meet super nice and handsome guy  and when he undresses whole charm goes away because of mooks (glass beads inserted ) or "fat cock"  deformity.

14 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Who recalls Krazy Dragon ?

The silicone injection idea is alive and well in London. One of my regulars, who also does my waxing, has had two injections, both against my advice.  He sai he thought he needed a thicker cock.  His cock was perfectly OK, in my view, large and thick. I think he was just insecure. I don't like the result,  best described as soggy! However he still cums loads,  and as I am a top, it's not so much of an issue. He admits some loss of sensation, and I don't think he is as hard as he was. Also several thousand pounds poorer!

On my two previous trips I came across a few, one with beads and the other injection to otherwise fine cocks. Fortunately none this trip that’s rapidly coming to an end.

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

However he still cums loads…

A very redeeming quality that would cause me to look past other issues. 🙂

1 minute ago, reader said:

On my two previous trips I came across a few, one with beads and the other injection to otherwise fine cocks. Fortunately none this trip that’s rapidly coming to an end.

A very redeeming quality that would cause me to look past other issues. 🙂

Indeed, and his ass is unaffected!

Since reopening I encountered:

1x beads (Laos massage guy), wasnt too bad, felt more strange in my head than somewhere else, but would not choose him again although service was good.

1x injection (MM Gogo boy), really bad, 2 brothers, both did it and i think both regret.

1x injection? (Gogo boy), somewhat unclear what exactly he did, not too bad, just too big.

1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Since reopening I encountered:

1x beads (Laos massage guy), wasnt too bad, felt more strange in my head than somewhere else, but would not choose him again although service was good.

1x injection (MM Gogo boy), really bad, 2 brothers, both did it and i think both regret.

1x injection? (Gogo boy), somewhat unclear what exactly he did, not too bad, just too big.

your achievements are matching mine for the same period

1x bead, quite big on Thai bar waiter, otherwise sweet and excellent, gladly repeat (did not see him working last time)

1x injection on Cambodian massage boy, cock ugly and deformed  but otherwise hot and repeated few times

1x injection on Myanmar go-go boy cock ugly and deformed but chiselled body and very enthusiastic, would repeat but looks he moved from the scene

On 7/11/2024 at 11:40 AM, Olddaddy said:

Who recalls Krazy Dragon?

Yes, I remember those terrible days.  

20180810_002401.jpg

20180810_002416.jpg