brall3

OVERLY TATOOED AND TERRIBLY DYED BLOND HAIR

When I visited Thailand 15 to 20 years ago,  it was rare to see a guy who was heavily tattooed, if at all, and tacky looking blond dyed hair.  Now these guys are the norm  instead of the exception.   What happened?  No matter how hard you try, dying black hair blond looks tacky and never truly blond.  Oh well, style constantly changes and life goes on.  😊

2 hours ago, brall3 said:

When I visited Thailand 15 to 20 years ago,  it was rare to see a guy who was heavily tattooed,

when you watched soccer game 20 years ago , at end of it, when players removed shirts to exchange with other team you barely saw trace of tattoo. Now almost all have it. Simply it came back to fashion it seems but good news is , there are still some guys on the market who don't have it, granted few and far between.

When I asked one why you don't have tattoos like your friends he said  he is scared of those needles.

As for those dyed hair , I still prefer those to all those yucky gels some guys are using to style their hair and during shower are so concerned it won't be ruined.  

21 minutes ago, reader said:

I paused massage to translate message to him and he broke out into broad smile. Making people feel good about themselves is never a bad thing. 

Very good Reader - but I could not resist this curious question - Was the pause during the early phase of the happy ending ?  then after the broad smile it was concluded?....

1 minute ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Very good Reader - but I could not resist this curious question - Was the pause during the early phase of the happy ending ?  then after the broad smile it was concluded?....

I always reserve about 10 minutes to massage the masseur. It was during that period that I got a good look at his back. The timing differs with every massage but usually after he’s worked on my back and legs.

We can’t help to be a part of our time when it comes to fashion. Most of us participate unconsciously in the fashion of our time. I mean we don’t walk around in Roman toga’s or 18th century European male fashion aymore. Not by conscious decision. Dressing like that would be a highly conscious act. 

Some fashion statements are however a 100% conscious decision. Tattoos is one of them. To me it shows a deficit in personality. You succumb too easily to peer pressure and it says something about you. I also think it’s very dumb. What if tattoos go out of fashion? 

• Members
1 minute ago, abidismaili said:

We can’t help to be a part of our time when it comes to fashion. Most of us participate  unconscious in the fashion of our time. I mean we don’t walk around in Roman toga’s or 18th century European male fashion aymore. Not by conscious decision. Dressing like that would be a highly conscious act. 

Some fashion statements are however a 100% conscious decision. Tattoos is one of them. To me it shows a deficit in personality. You succumb too easily to peer pressure and it says something about you. I also think it’s very dumb. What if tattoos go out of fashion? 

A very good question. In first world countries cosmetic surgeons with their lasers will be laughing all the way to the bank. It’s happening already! 

11 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

What if tattoos go out of fashion? 

I suppose that’s always a possibility but archaeologists have found evidence that the fad started before there were any massage shops in Saphan Kwai.

From Wikipedia 

Tattooing has been practiced across the globe since at least Neolithic times, as evidenced by mummified preserved skin, ancient art and the archaeological record. Both ancient art and archaeological finds of possible tattoo tools suggest tattooing was practiced by the Upper Paleolithic period in Europe. However, direct evidence for tattooing on mummified human skin extends only to the 4th millennium BC. The oldest discovery of tattooed human skin to date is found on the body of Ötzi the Iceman, dating to between 3370 and 3100 BC

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I did not know florodarob  dyed his remaining hair

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Don't be a hater because I still have mine 😝

The simple rule is:

You either keep it and it goes grey, or you lose it!! 

5 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

I know a guy who had it done.

Of that I have no doubt.I suppose they could just as well substitute pubic hair and that would also satisfy those who craze the hairless look down there.