davide3311

Rent boys Pattaya vs Bangkok?

Bangkok is bigger market with locals, business travellers and tourists while Pattaya has tourists only so selection in Bangkok is much bigger. It doesn't mean in Pattaya you will be starved for choice, plenty of  willing and suitable guys there as well, specially if you are looking for twinkish type.

Either way go to Pattaya to find yourself how it is, fun guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, floridarob said:

One of us should drag @reader there...literally , take his brace and drag him there 😛

I'm strong believer in freedom of choice , including freedom of not going to a place one is not inclined to go.

but agree , it's reader's  loss

Pattaya has same ole guys on Grindr not a big selection 

One night in Bangkok (after every year in Pattaya ) and I was hooked on Bangkok

Relatively less choices and cheaper in Pattaya. Cambodia and Laos new comers normally started out in Pattaya. Smaller area, easy to get around and the cost of living is affordable for new faces. Russian, Ukrainian, Indian look alike, North African also available and you certainly find them on an applications either free or cost. 

Better selection in Bangkok and sometimes non money boys in Bangkok looking for a casual fling 

Pattaya is  all money boys 

On 7/1/2024 at 3:39 AM, Olddaddy said:

Pattaya is  all money boys 

Yeah... Err.
So a city of over a million people... Every male is a moneyboy? I've never heard such rubbish in my life. 
I have a bunch of Thai male friends, none of them are money boys. They have real jobs and live real lives. 

You would be closer to the truth saying "jomtien complex and boyztown is all moneyboys"... But even then you would be wrong. 

On 6/30/2024 at 1:17 PM, nikba2515 said:

Relatively less choices and cheaper in Pattaya. Cambodia and Laos new comers normally started out in Pattaya. Smaller area, easy to get around and the cost of living is affordable for new faces. Russian, Ukrainian, Indian look alike, North African also available and you certainly find them on an applications either free or cost. 

Russians, Indians, and Ukrainan money guys in Pattaya?  Where and how do you go about meeting them?  Would it be safe to go with a Russian?

20 hours ago, brall3 said:

Russians, Indians, and Ukrainan money guys in Pattaya?  Where and how do you go about meeting them?  Would it be safe to go with a Russian?

Russian & Ukrainian are very fine and actually easy to deal with, straight to the point. Normally, I met them via an applications, getting to know them a head of my trip and all cases worked well. An Indian, free sex, also from an application sites "best during very late night as these guys are very discreet. Many good surprises with young Indian and two were virgin holes......nice and tight sweet hole to seed. 

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

straight" Russian football player who is top only

Sound hot

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

if he could involve any of his football friends and he convinced one of them to join us - he has a massive gigantic thick Russian cock.

Double hot!

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Here in Jomtien I have had the fortune of being able to play with 3 different Russians with the following results:

1.) Via the Hornet app I met a "straight" Russian football player who is top only that I convinced to give me a massage with happy endings with an edging element.  He is very good and super funny.  After each session he shares with me his latest developments on his Youtube and TikTok channels, as he has quite a big following,

2.) I asked the above mentioned Russian football player if he could involve any of his football friends (after one of our sessions he showed me some pictures from a recent Pattaya football championship of his team), and he convinced one of them to join us - he has a massive gigantic thick Russian cock.  He is married with a wife and kid. We played perhaps 4 times before this guy had to return to Russia,

3.) The above 2 were for payment and this 3rd Russian guy was here in Jomtien on vacation and he was for free - as he is a BIG edging aficionado like I am.  However, he was a VERY strange person - as he had to escape from the gay Dongtan beach into my condo in a discreet way.  He let me edge him for a long time where on 3 different intervals he was about to explode - but he always stopped me just before his orgasm would initiate.  In the edging world, we call these type of people "edging cock teases".  At a certain point, he jumped off my bed and in a rude way said - I need to go - this cannot continue.  It was a pity as he was very sexy, manly, with a nice cock - but not as nice as the above football guy in the above number 2.)

A sexy Ukrainian guy that I met on the Hornet app which I asked him about massage (his profile did not have any MB indications - so I just took a chance) - his reply to me was very interesting - he said, I can be yours for every month but you need to pay me a salary of $2,000 USD every month as my sugar daddy.  Yikes!!  Of course, I did not pursue this opportunity.

Regarding the local Indians that hang out on the apps - I have not yet tried one here in Pattaya.

You keep getting into nice and sexy adventures... Would you say the Hornet app is better to meet guys in Pattaya than Grindr?

On 8/9/2024 at 12:01 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

A sexy Ukrainian guy that I met on the Hornet app said, I can be yours for every month but you need to pay me a salary of $2,000 USD every month as my sugar daddy. 

you overreacted, 2000 Usd per month it's 2400 baht per day. That's not expensive to have guy at disposal I assume LT every day. Of course only if he is worth such semi-permanency.

23 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

You keep getting into nice and sexy adventures... Would you say the Hornet app is better to meet guys in Pattaya than Grindr?

For me, Hornet is number one. 

I actually hate Grindr 😡 because there aren't good search options like there are in Hornet, Romeo, Heesay, etc - and Grindr is the MOST expensive app with inferior search options.  The price for 1 month of Grindr almost covers the price for a 1 year subscription on Hornet - which has search options by user name, location, where before writing to the user you can see who his followers are and who he is following.  This additional intelligence has helped me to eliminate potential bad apples - via the old saying, "Birds of a feather flock together".

Birds_of_a_feather_flock_together_idiom.jpg.e8cdd2dd44311efaf93d83f55652da5c.jpg

And this additional intelligence has helped to make organizing 4 hands massages easier as I can see who is following who to make a better erotic selection.

To re-find someone that you already met in Grindr is a bitch because there is NO concept of "user name" or "profile name" search options.  So, it is a frustrating app for me to use.