ggobkk

Time to return

4 hours ago, a-447 said:

But it is impolite to throw money - or anything, for that matter - at people. 

I remember a night in BBB in Pattaya when a Japanese guy did the same as the guys were lined up on stage. Being Japanese, he should have known better. There was an unseemly scramble among the boys to pick up as much as they could. Lots of yelling, pushing and shoving. 

I thought it was demeaning, but then, maybe that's just me and my Japanese upbringing. 

Not sure if there is distinction in the way it was thrown? A bundle of money thrown to make it raining baht maybe less rude than crumpling each notes like a ball and throwing it one by one

On 8/1/2024 at 12:02 PM, spoon said:

Throwing money is a clear sign of disrepect in my book. To add to this thai baht notes has their king's potrait printed on it. To have it crumpled and thrown to the floor is outright disrepect.

...and within the ambit of lese-majeste. 

4 hours ago, a-447 said:

I thought it was demeaning, ...

It is crass and demeaning and I've seen Thais do it at Thai-type establishments, usually by the nouveau riche.

7 hours ago, a-447 said:

...... they go to hand over the money to the boy, they suddenly withdraw their hand and leave the guy hanging. Even though they always give him money, it's still very awkward. 

is not awkward , it's very fucking rude. I must say never saw it in Thai bar but did somewhere else on few occasions. Most cruel was in Fes , Morocco and it was done to beggar. Asshole who did it looked local, definitely not European ,  he was met with angry howls by other locals even if he gave the money.

7 hours ago, a-447 said:

In Thailand and possibly in other countries when living person, usually monarch or president  is on the banknotes or some religious or otherwise revered figure from the past  one risks also legal trouble. 

15 hours ago, floridarob said:

Not dignified like the Japanese game shows 😉

Back in the early 1980's LWT on a Sunday evening would show 'Clive James on Television' a sartorial view of the weeks TV plus accepts from the recent Japanese game show Endurance. 

Bollocks were popular then as well.

I just posted the continuation of my trip in Boy Agencies Osaka Update in the Gay Japan Forum.  

Hope to return to Thailand before the end of the year.  Probably won’t happen and I’ll wait until next spring.  So keep the reports, insights, gossip coming.  

On 8/3/2024 at 12:19 PM, a-447 said:

There used to be a very late night tv show in Japan called "Tekoki karaoke" (masturbation karaoke.)

If you scored over 90 for your singing you'd win 1 million yen.

A guy stood behind a table while a girl dressed as a nurse or a maid (common fantasies in Japan) knelt down and jerked him off while he sang. He was scored on the quality of his singing, which usually deteriorated when he was getting close to cumming. As the guys reached orgasm most would lose it completely, thus affecting their score.

You never got to see the wanking itself but they did show the cum spraying all over the place. There was always a close-up of the sometimes rather large puddle on cum on the floor.

Unfortunately, the show no longer exists.

Only in Japan.

https://m.itsmyfetish.com/336098/

Sometimes, as in this example, the guy got through the song without cumming.

Japanese entertainment  never ceases to amaze me. That never happened when I was taken to karaoke evenings in Japan! I doubt they would have a sexy page boy, or similar, to assist!