ggobkk

Time to return

9 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Coco was a health hero.  I might get sentimental so I’ll stop.  

Tonight one of the “Japanese Boy Brothels” will enter my experience databank.  Will report in the forum.

Love the segue from sentimental straight back to whore 😝

On 7/24/2024 at 4:23 PM, ggobkk said:

Fresh Boys still full house.  Seated tonight on opposite side of house.  At end of show rotation, there were 22 boys in place of the 40 at opening. Numerous offs.

Business is booming at Freshboys! Well run no frills offing bar.

2 hours ago, reader said:

Way to go!

One of the most encouraging reports on Patpong 2’s most reliable bars in a while.

Yes indeed!

7 hours ago, a-447 said:

I've got to tell you what I saw tonight in Goodboys. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it.

I believe as I saw  similar stunt , although probably to lesser tune than 30000, performed by Taiwanese  in Jupiter in old location where Moonlight is now. To boys credit , when he threw money at the stage , they picked it up  but it was done dignified way , without any rush or commotion.

Disrespectful or not , I wouldn't mind to be an object of such abuse, specially if repeated often.

Witnessed such disrespect in pattaya during my visit last year. A farang, throwing thai baht notes to the boys/performer on stage. When he did it in nice boys, and xboys, the crowd and boys seems to be ok, or at least tolerate this and pick up the notes. But when he do it in BBB or more precisely at boyz music during the ladyboy and dancers act done by the outside hire, their manager (i assume) shouted loudly to the farang to stop doing that. 

Throwing money is a clear sign of disrepect in my book. To add to this thai baht notes has their king's potrait printed on it. To have it crumpled and thrown to the floor is outright disrepect.

6 hours ago, spoon said:

Witnessed such disrespect in pattaya during my visit last year. A farang, throwing thai baht notes to the boys/performer on stage. When he did it in nice boys, and xboys, the crowd and boys seems to be ok, or at least tolerate this and pick up the notes. But when he do it in BBB or more precisely at boyz music during the ladyboy and dancers act done by the outside hire, their manager (i assume) shouted loudly to the farang to stop doing that. 

Throwing money is a clear sign of disrepect in my book. To add to this thai baht notes has their king's potrait printed on it. To have it crumpled and thrown to the floor is outright disrepect.

Good point about the disrespect. 

5 hours ago, Shonen said:

I have no problem with the throwing of cash. The boys need it. 

But it is impolite to throw money - or anything, for that matter - at people. 

I remember a night in BBB in Pattaya when a Japanese guy did the same as the guys were lined up on stage. Being Japanese, he should have known better. There was an unseemly scramble among the boys to pick up as much as they could. Lots of yelling, pushing and shoving. 

I thought it was demeaning, but then, maybe that's just me and my Japanese upbringing.