RockyRoadTravel

Biden stumbles, Trump lies

• Members
40 minutes ago, Moses said:

Open with caution! Shock-content!!!

Sorry buddy,  your evidence is ridiculous as your belief and comment.  This picture shows nothing more than "political etiquette".....   Try again. 

14 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

your evidence is ridiculous as your belief and comment

My evidence? It is NewYork Times and Reuters evidence :)

So, when you vote for Biden, you fulfill Putin's wish :)

• Members
2 hours ago, Moses said:

So, remember: if you are voting for Biden - you are voting for Putin.

I will be voting for Biden and/or Harris.

So as far as Russia goes, here is what I think my vote means.

1.  Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Russians will need to be processed into fertilizer.  The families of the criminals and ethnic minorities processed into fertilizer will have to be paid handsomely for providing bodies for Putin to process in the name of his genocide.

2.  Young people will continue to flee the hell that is Genocide World, taking the future with them.

3.  Putin will have to keep distorting Russia's economy away from the future, and back to the economy of World War I.  Many Putin cronies will get rich destroying Russia's future.

4.  All of this further cements the foundation of the breakup of the Russian Federation years or maybe decades from now.  Democracy will do just fine. The Russian Federation won't.  One wonders how much of the Federation Master Xi will end up owning?

In a sense, all this does mean I will be voting for Putin.  I hope he stays in power for a long time and continues to fuck up Russia and make it a place no one wants to visit, or live in.  When he finally rots of his own old age (71 and counting) and weakness he will have proven that genocide doesn't pay.  Nothing an aging Biden could do compares to how bad Putin has been for Russia.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Moses said:

My evidence? It is NewYork Times and Reuters evidence :)

So, when you vote for Biden, you fulfill Putin's wish :)

Its merely a PICTURE of political etiquette, and means nothing....regardless of the media it appears in.    I didnt think you would be so stupid and gullible to believe a photo of 2 world leaders smiling at each other means they LIKE each other.    

Fool GIF by Judge Judy

14 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions

Why are you so stingy with numbers? It makes sense to write "billions", it sounds louder. And these people accuse me of propaganda???

But, you know what makes me happy? You have no argument against the fact: Putin said he prefers Biden. Therefore, you immediately try to shift attention from the problem "Biden stumbles, Trump lies" to Russia.

• Members
1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

1.  Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Russians will need to be processed into fertilizer.

1 hour ago, Moses said:

Why are you so stingy with numbers? It makes sense to write "billions", it sounds louder.

Okay.  Let's have the facts.

How many Russian criminals and ethnic minorities has Genocide Man processed into fertilizer?

What did he have to pay their families to use them as human fertilizer for his genocide in Ukraine?

4 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Did someone do that with you?  I asked a simple question.  

Dear, this is a forum, not your private chat. I am free to choose which questions I will answer and which questions are not worth my time to answer.

• Members
22 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Biden has his work cut out for him now.  Is this next debate going to happen?  

At this point, does it really matter ?    Trump CLEARLY has the "bigger" , more captivating story to tell, and just his presence will suck any Biden life out of the room. .   

So it is okay to stage a coup when your guy loses an election to keep him in office, but it isn't ok for the President to step down and allow the VP to run the country as the Constitution dictates if the President feels he is unable to continue to fulfill the duties as President? 
The Democrats have not held their convention yet to officially nominate their candidate for President, you have, a man who hates well educated woman and black people who is now facing a well African American woman who is a prosecutor. I love karma.

2 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

So it is okay to stage a coup when your guy loses an election to keep him in office, but it isn't ok for the President to step down and allow the VP to run the country as the Constitution dictates if the President feels he is unable to continue to fulfill the duties as President? 
The Democrats have not held their convention yet to officially nominate their candidate for President, you have, a man who hates well educated woman and black people who is now facing a well African American woman who is a prosecutor. I love karma.

This is one of those nonsense issues the MAGA extremists will create to suck up the oxygen in the room.  Did anyone who voted for Biden think, oh maybe there will be some other Vice Presidential candidate other than Harris?  Of course not. They voted for a team of candidates that was led by Biden.  Did anyone who bought a ticket to see the Atlanta Braves play scream coup when Reynaldo Lopez, took over from Chris Sale on the pitching mound?  It's all nonsense.

• Members
19 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

This is one of those nonsense issues the MAGA extremists will create to suck up the oxygen in the room.  Did anyone who voted for Biden think, oh maybe there will be some other Vice Presidential candidate other than Harris?  Of course not. They voted for a team of candidates that was led by Biden.  Did anyone who bought a ticket to see the Atlanta Braves play scream coup when Reynaldo Lopez, took over from Chris Sale on the pitching mound?  It's all nonsense.

But I am 1000% certain that if this issue was raised before the Supreme Court, they would rule in the GOP's favor.  Its just a feeling I have.