JZenLyfe

2 weeks in Bangkok!

Looks you tip a massage boy for happy ending 1000 baht? I get away with that too in Pattaya, but not Bangkok in general. I arrived in Bangkok today after Pattaya and the massage boy wouldn’t agree to 1000, we settled on 1500

10 hours ago, JZenLyfe said:

Decided to try the apps instead and found a bottom. He apparently worked at a nearby club/spa, Super Boy. Had a great time and total was 1500. 

I never heard of a club/spa called Super Boy in Bangkok... Who has more information? 

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

@abidismaili, it depends on which part of Bangkok. @JZenLyfe referred to 15M massage which is in Saphan Khwai area. Loads of twinks in that area quote 1000 baht for 1 hour. In the Silom area, that won't be the going rate.

Yes they will open with an outrageous number such as 2000 baht and then bargain down!

17 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Yes they will open with an outrageous number such as 2000 baht and then bargain down!

is not that bad, I usually go for 1.50 , tip 1500, sometimes 200-300 more if I'm happy and it goes well. Usually it goes - I make some "accidental ' move , guy asks if I want more, when confirm he asks how much I  give him and I stick to my price, rarely we disagree.

While in bars I usually ask them how much they want, in massages I steer to other way around.

Even somewhat upscale Senso quotes  minimum tip 1500 for  1.5 hr on their  promotion sheet

In Silom area, with few exceptions that Vinapu cites above (Senso), shops don’t have minimum tips. Boys may ask 2,000 but they don’t expect to get it for one hour session. They count on our goodwill and their charms to find happy medium for happy ending. I follow the same tipping scheme whether I’m in Saphan Kwai or Silom and get no complaints: 1,000 minimum but always add extra for good service (showering with me and affection will definitely inflate their tip).

On 7/3/2024 at 5:27 PM, abidismaili said:

Looks you tip a massage boy for happy ending 1000 baht? I get away with that too in Pattaya, but not Bangkok in general. I arrived in Bangkok today after Pattaya and the massage boy wouldn’t agree to 1000, we settled on 1500

The shop 15M had quoted pricing for Tip set at 1000 for 1hr, 1300 for 1.5hr, and 1500 for 2hrs. So I just went by the guide, and the boy seemed content with the tip amount. The difference was when I asked how much he would want for a hotel visit, and he quoted 2000 but also let me know if he visited the hotel it would mean he could stay longer and not be held to only 1hr limit. 

33 minutes ago, JZenLyfe said:

when I asked how much he would want for a hotel visit, and he quoted 2000 but also let me know if he visited the hotel it would mean he could stay longer and not be held to only 1hr limit. 

higher tip for room visit makes sense due to additional  travel expense as well lost business opportunities. In the shop he may get next client right away which is not just theory, once at Senso I grabbed boy who just went down with his client, at Arena it was my boy who was snatched by client when I was paying my fees

On 7/6/2024 at 10:22 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

also note that if the guy is not freelance - then often he needs to pay an off fee to the massage shop if he goes off-site for a home delivery take out service.  

The guy ended up being freelance, looks like he is on call at different shops. I wasn't opposed to 2000 quote, and he came over yesterday for 2hrs, lots of fun hehehe

On 7/3/2024 at 1:39 PM, 10tazione said:

I like 15M, the guys are exactly the type I am into, almost all of them. Should go there more often.

So far its my fave option due to all the twinks / bottoms available, only issue its a bit far from Silom area versus all the walkable spas/massage shops The Quarter. My goal is to meet a good selection then have them visit my hotel for outcalls hehe

24 minutes ago, JZenLyfe said:

So far its my fave option due to all the twinks / bottoms available, only issue its a bit far from Silom area versus all the walkable spas/massage shops The Quarter. My goal is to meet a good selection then have them visit my hotel for outcalls hehe

They all have LINE and wouldn’t expect any problem finding those willing to travel.