Idan1995idan

Hi guys, tourist

2 hours ago, Idan1995idan said:

I'm coming to Thailand next week and I'll be in Pattaya
Is there an area like walking street but for gays?  

3 areas:

1. Boyztown

2. Jomtien (area around Zing Resort and Spa and Agate Pattaya)

3. Sunee Plaza (though this is just a couple of gogo bars, as I understand it, and not much like Walking street)

Most like Walking Street is Jomtien Complex aka Supertown.  A large area with many bars and massages shops but no go-go bars although there are a couple of bars with boys dancing on a stage or between the tables.  Boyztown area has 5 go-go bars plus other gay bars. Sunee Plaza is a bit of a ghost town with just two go-go bars and two beer bars. But Winner Bar in Sunee has some nice lads to make it worth the visit. And there is also Nice Boys there.

9 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

Most like Walking Street is Jomtien Complex aka Supertown.  A large area with many bars and massages shops but no go-go bars although there are a couple of bars with boys dancing on a stage or between the tables.  Boyztown area has 5 go-go bars plus other gay bars. Sunee Plaza is a bit of a ghost town with just two go-go bars and two beer bars. But Winner Bar in Sunee has some nice lads to make it worth the visit. And there is also Nice Boys there.

When in Pattaya, I would advise avoiding BoyzTown and Sunee Plaza at this point. Sunee is dead. BoyzTown's only activity is really Chinese women. 
If you want to see the gay life in Pattaya, go to Jomtien Complex. Avoid using the term "Super Town". Nobody who actually lives here knows what that is. No taxi drivers have any idea. Just a term coined by a few creepy tourists. You should be able to find all the information you need at the official website, www.jomtiencomplex.com 

definitely if one has time  my advice will be to visit all three areas if only to make own mind what is worth visiting and what is not. Our mileages may vary  and so things we are looking for or enjoy.

There are no go-go's , never mind very progressive ( ahem) shows on Jomtien Complex but one may find those in Boyztown. Nice Boys in Sunee is uniqe concept available only there. Jomtien Comnplex bars are open concept so it's easier to see who is available but at times are annoyingly noisy with corresponding cacophony.

6 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Nice Boys is the most premiscuous place, where u can - if u r so inclined - do almost everything while sitting at the table.

2 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I find Winner Boys the best Go Go bar in Pattaya 

Located in Sunee Plaza 

and who said Sunee Plaza is dead ? 

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

It's the monsoon season

it must be quiet because I noticed two boys I'm familiar with who rarely are on Grindr suddenly visit it daily and even enhanced their profiles.

Seems good time to visit with less competition. as for rains one member reported  that recent rain was first in almost 2 weeks.

I’m actually in Pattaya now and we have had one day of slight rain in the last 10 days. Some days have had cloud cover which actually makes the temperatures more pleasant. No complaints!

Some of the bars in Jomtien are very busy… you wouldn’t think it’s the low season at all. 

10 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Across Grindr , The Complex and Winner Boys, Pattaya still has plenty to attract gay tourists looking for sex and fun with Asian boys.

don't forget Boyztown, 5 go-gos there , two of them ( not sure about ABomb) feature shows and some freelance masseurs are top of the line

Yes I should have mentioned Boyztown. When I typed I was thinking of my last trip when I stayed very close to BT, but offed 3 twinks from the Complex, 1 lad from Winner and 2 boys from Grindr ( one of them, from Mozambique I had LT FOR 3 nights). For some reason, despite visits to Toyboys no boys from there found their way to my bed. 

4 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Yes I should have mentioned Boyztown. When I typed I was thinking of my last trip when I stayed very close to BT, but offed 3 twinks from the Complex, 1 lad from Winner and 2 boys from Grindr ( one of them, from Mozambique I had LT FOR 3 nights). For some reason, despite visits to Toyboys no boys from there found their way to my bed. 

Perhaps it was already occupied!