reader

A new, old massage shop

2 hours ago, ichigo said:

Thanks for this. I came here about 5 years ago, and looks like it is still in the same place. I thought they had closed permanently. Anyway, glad to see that there is another massage place for us, and recalling my last visit, extras were definitely had.

+1, word for word, exactly my experience there. Way it worked than , main shop was on main soi (Wat Hua Lampong )  and when you mentioned you want massage by man somebody lead you to  the same place shown above.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

+1, word for word, exactly my experience there. Way it worked than , main shop was on main soi (Wat Hua Lampong )  and when you mentioned you want massage by man somebody lead you to  the same place shown above.

That's right, I remember that now. I remember going to the main shop and the lady at the front asked if I want a boy massage and when I said yes I was told to go down the small alley to the side where the other shop was. Seems like the 'main shop' is now a barber (google map street view).

Stopped by Magic Touch yesterday and was warmly greeted by the manager. He showed me the rate card that indicated one hour oil was 580 baht. When I inquired if either of the two of the guys I had in mind were available, he reported that Mr. King is not there and Mr. Max had moved on to Dubai. As it turned out, only the manager was available at the moment, I thanked him for the information and said I’d drop by another time.

1 hour ago, reader said:

. As it turned out, only the manager was available at the moment, I thanked him for the information and said I’d drop by another time.

you did not like him or he was not available?