bkkmfj2648

Trip report - Koh Tao (the mysterious "Death Island")

9 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I initiated this trip report before its commencement and conclusion - just in case I would become the next death statistic on Koh Tao - hopefully not, as I would like to truly finish this trip report -

don't worry about anything and just go. Forget statistics about the island, after all so many people in Pattaya jumped from balconies and somehow you are not one of them. 

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't worry about anything and just go. Forget statistics about the island, after all so many people in Pattaya jumped from balconies and somehow you are not one of them. 

Fair point, the Pattaya flying Club is attracting more members.

nice report, sounds like a great getaway!

I'm a diver and have Koh Tao on my list of places to visit, but i'm too reluctant to go alone because of the frequent deaths reported there. I just need to find a LLT MB that has his diving cert haha.

3 hours ago, vaughn said:

I'm a diver and have Koh Tao on my list of places to visit, but i'm too reluctant to go alone because of the frequent deaths reported there. I just need to find a LLT MB that has his diving cert haha.

Hi Vaughn, you are in luck.

If you use the EXPLORE function on Hornet or Grindr, and search on Koh Tao, you will see 2 to 3 very sexy gay dive instructor profiles. I bet that if you contact them they can arrange for you to:

Have a great dive,

Feel safe,

Stay in good company.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

You were with guy so I wonder why did you look for Hornet options? Scientific research perhaps ?

Hmm curious Vinapu :>))

I was with my Thai volleyball friend and he is also my motorbike teacher.

We travel very well together. You may have read in my trip report that we had 2 (two) accomodations.

We don't have sex, even though he is very sexy - he says that I am not his type = old, fat, and ugly.

If you go to the Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya you can see him at his hotel job.

But, I am now into my 6th week at the gym with my aggressive female trainer - so eventually we can change that list from:

old, fat, ugly

to just:

old, ugly but - with muscles and toned body

Then we will see if my luck will change.

The checking of Hornet, Grindr, and Heesay was for this trip report, as this was a non sex trip, I was sure someone from this forum might want to know if any PLUs (People Like Us) were available for consumption on these very remote exotic beautiful islands - since 95% of our forum readers don't seem to venture outside of our favorite gay sex ghettos of:

Bangkok

Pattaya

Phuket

Chiang Mai

Dam, I am so disappointed that we missed the Koh Samui Pride Nation gay pride festivities.  As reported above, we were only able to catch a few hours of the pre-parade festivities.

My most FAVORITE Thai singers, BADMIXY performed on stage at the post parade concert.

Here are some Samui parade clips:

Party clips:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/453558187496164

BADMIXY singing on stage - their best song in my opinion - is "Sugar Daddy":