reader

Threesome leaves Canadian tourist left penniless

From The Thaiger

A Canadian tourist’s holiday in Pattaya took a sinister twist after a threesome left him penniless. What seemed like a casual bit of fun with two Ugandan sex workers turned into a costly nightmare.

Chon Buri Immigration Police arrested 38 year old Mariam and 28 year old Sheebah at a hotel in the Khao Pratamnak area of South Pattaya. The arrests followed a warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court on charges of jointly committing theft at night. This action was taken after Khalid, a Canadian tourist, lodged a complaint at Bang Lamung Police Station.

On June 10, Khalid invited two African women to drink and spend the night with him in his hotel room on Pattaya-Na Kluea Road, agreeing to pay them 2,000 baht each. Exhausted, he fell asleep but awoke to find that around 90,000 baht in Thai and foreign currency, which he had securely placed in the room’s safe, was missing.

Despite the women’s steadfast denials, claiming they were only there to give him a relaxing massage, police investigations revealed otherwise. Evidence, including CCTV footage, undeniably linked the women to the crime.

========

Foreign man knocks out transwoman on Walking Street

Security camera footage depicting a foreign man punching a Thai transwoman in the face, causing her to lose consciousness on Pattaya Walking Street, went viral yesterday.

The CCTV footage, recorded around 3am on June 17, was widely shared by Thai media outlets. It showed a heated argument between the transwoman in a yellow dress and two foreign men wearing white T-shirts.

Initially attempting to walk away, the foreigners were followed by the transwoman who continued shouting at them. Suddenly, one of the men punched the transwoman in the face, causing her to lose consciousness and fell backwards onto the ground.

Security guards from a nearby bar rushed to help her, while other transwomen, believed to be her friends, chased the two foreigners.

5 minutes ago, reader said:

From The Thaiger

A Canadian tourist’s holiday in Pattaya took a sinister twist after a threesome left him penniless. What seemed like a casual bit of fun with two Ugandan sex workers turned into a costly nightmare.

Chon Buri Immigration Police arrested 38 year old Mariam and 28 year old Sheebah at a hotel in the Khao Pratamnak area of South Pattaya. The arrests followed a warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court on charges of jointly committing theft at night. This action was taken after Khalid, a Canadian tourist, lodged a complaint at Bang Lamung Police Station.

On June 10, Khalid invited two African women to drink and spend the night with him in his hotel room on Pattaya-Na Kluea Road, agreeing to pay them 2,000 baht each. Exhausted, he fell asleep but awoke to find that around 90,000 baht in Thai and foreign currency, which he had securely placed in the room’s safe, was missing.

Despite the women’s steadfast denials, claiming they were only there to give him a relaxing massage, police investigations revealed otherwise. Evidence, including CCTV footage, undeniably linked the women to the crime.

========

Foreign man knocks out transwoman on Walking Street

Security camera footage depicting a foreign man punching a Thai transwoman in the face, causing her to lose consciousness on Pattaya Walking Street, went viral yesterday.

The CCTV footage, recorded around 3am on June 17, was widely shared by Thai media outlets. It showed a heated argument between the transwoman in a yellow dress and two foreign men wearing white T-shirts.

Initially attempting to walk away, the foreigners were followed by the transwoman who continued shouting at them. Suddenly, one of the men punched the transwoman in the face, causing her to lose consciousness and fell backwards onto the ground.

Security guards from a nearby bar rushed to help her, while other transwomen, believed to be her friends, chased the two foreigners.

I've had a companion or two fall asleep in my arms before, but never have myself. Are expensive naps a fetish, I wonder?? 🤭

49 minutes ago, reader said:

Exhausted, he fell asleep but awoke to find that around 90,000 baht in Thai and foreign currency, which he had securely placed in the room’s safe, was missing.

nice budget for vacations !

I wonder if he was one of those who used 1234 as code to open room safe.

From that story it looks that both tourists and hookers can be victims and perpetrators.

46 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

I've had a companion or two fall asleep in my arms before, but never have myself. Are expensive naps a fetish, I wonder?? 🤭

on may occasions I fell asleep as I usually off Long Time and never had anything missing  from either safe or my multiple pockets.

7 hours ago, reader said:

You have a sixth sense about these matters…..and your bed partners are too exhausted anyway.

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I have a feeling Reader - that this is VERY true after attending 6 days of Vinapu's Boot Camp 😆😈

you guys better stop trying to make fun of me.

On the merit, not sure about sixth sense but yes , I like to pick up guys  in the flesh looking for that smile  but also in the eyes. Bottom line is I never had any problems with anything missing , not that I threw money around the room here and there. Many of boys know my habit of having money in many pockets and one could be thinking they may be tempted ( they better not !)  but no, never happened including even two cases when I duly placed money in the safe but forgot to lock it.

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Really wonder how they got it from the safe. Maybe they had lots of time to try all combinations...

still not enough time to try even small of them , either he left safe opened, used some simple code like 1111 or wrote code on piece of paper and left it somewhere in full view so enterprising ladies decided to try it , no doubt out of curiosity

6 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Really wonder how they got it from the safe. Maybe they had lots of time to try all combinations...

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

still not enough time to try even small of them , either he left safe opened, used some simple code like 1111 or wrote code on piece of paper and left it somewhere in full view so enterprising ladies decided to try it , no doubt out of curiosity

Some old room safe models have a small key slot for management to open in case customer forgot combo or checked out before opening last time. For right price, these generic keys can be obtained. The more modern versions rely on electronic override entry code.

But since most of these relics have been replaced by newer versions, I suspect access was gained by means Vinapu describes above.

On 6/18/2024 at 10:54 PM, vinapu said:

on may occasions I fell asleep as I usually off Long Time and never had anything missing  from either safe or my multiple pockets.

of course these were female prostitutes from a very different culture

3 hours ago, SDQfrequent said:

of course these were female prostitutes from a very different culture

I gather you are talking about  girls from an original post, not my usual companions

My first thought was that maybe he had opened and then re-armed it while they were in the room, perhaps to get their fee or put a watch or wallet in, and one of them was able to see him enter the code.

I can't imagine them sitting there punching in codes over and over to brute force it while he's in the room, most newer hotel safes make sound on the button press, it would be a risky game to try if that was the case.