vinapu

Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024

On 6/26/2024 at 7:32 AM, vinapu said:

probably you are much better than me handing all those " how are you ? I miss you soo much " messages

You can just ignore the messages. After a while, they will stop. I find it's convenient to have contacts.

18 hours ago, jason1975 said:

You can just ignore the messages. After a while, they will stop. I find it's convenient to have contacts.

being old school, I find it hard but yes , you are right

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

being old school, I find it hard but yes , you are right

Its hard if you ever plan to see him again in the future. Otherwise, its pretty easy to ignore in my case. I also noticed some boys will just broadcast messages to all his potential/previous clients once in a while or in case of freelance with tourist visa, whenever he is in town. This one is easier to ignore

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Its hard if you ever plan to see him again in the future.

If i don't plan to see him for whatever reason I delete contact right after door were close or at end of trip the latest.

I don't blame boys for being active promoting themselves, just some overdo it . I have one who upon learning it's cold here messages me advising  to dress warmly  to which I respond " yes mom' but he doesn't get sarcasm

On 6/25/2024 at 3:29 AM, Marc308 said:

My BH and I will be in Pattaya during July and August. We are both "mature" if you get my drift. Singles are great too. More friends are always welcome!

Hi Marc,

Just to let you know that my friend, JD100 has sent you a DM (Direct Message) regarding the above invitation as well as your Vietnam invitation.  It seems to appear as "Unread" on your side.

Can you please check?

Thanks,

bkkmfj

On 6/24/2024 at 3:20 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Yes, meeting Khim was the top of my trip - of course AFTER meeting with you and learning so much from your "Boot Camp" lessons.

Khim.jpg.d0fddd29fbb2579c71f639d24367c2e0.jpg

Things were so good with Khim that I paid to off him to Pattaya for some days - where the highlight was to have his gorgeous sexy body on the white sands and turquoise water of Tien beach on Koh Larn (and of course our time in my bed).

Now I just need to followup with my contact with sexy and charming Alex via Line......

I started reading this forum again as I booked tickets to LOS in October. It has been too long since I was there! 

Good to read you're still in the game and still managing to meet some really hot guys. Lol

• Members
On 6/17/2024 at 10:11 PM, vinapu said:

it was supposed to be boot camp after all

Welp, I tapped out of the workout early. A short trip, you say? Are you sure there’s no part of your exhaustive diary you left out? On the bright side, you’ll probably never be short an alibi if needed.

giphy.gif