vinapu

Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

This was so much fun - to be strategically placed at the seating tables that are in front of the elevators - and to "act" like I do not know either Vinapu or his very scrumptious date.  I was very envious as Vinapu has an amazing selection of guys always available to him - and all of these guys are my type.

But, that is ok, because I would eventually be with my ever so sexy hot Khim from Cambodia.

you beat me to him, that's sure thing.

When comes to an access to boys , no doubt you as local are in much better, enviable position

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I still lack your courage - I still need some more Vinapu Boot Camp training  👍😇🤪

I did not get an impression you are that shy, he, he.

1 hour ago, ToTheCore said:

Final Day at Boot Camp:

Arena at 2

Discretion guy at 4 (for 4 hours!)

O at 9 for LT

I fear the Boot Camp instructor himself is the only one fit enough to pass this grueling military training!!  😆

Could any of you keep up??  

Certainly not me! Impossible if you are a top!

12 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I had  one hope – he will not turn out to be  one of those people we all met on our travels - one of type which when asked ‘ so what do you want to do after lunch ?’ answer ‘ doesn’t matter” and when you say “ ok , then  lets go to Golden Mount “ they immediately counter “ why not to Grand Palace?”

By grace of God , we did not have any such exchanges. In fact he adhered very well to mantra I always use when travel with company – ‘ we travel together but everybody is on his own vacation” so if we need to split for hour , half or even whole day there’s no drama.

And this mantra Vinapu, made our time together wonderful - as we respected each other's need for "private fun time" and to not become a drag or boring to the other.  I looked forward to our daily post-fun updates and meeting all of the people that you know (from this forum and also not from this forum) to get a feel of the bigger picture about how things work in Silom - Sala Deng and greater Thailand.  It was truly educational.

17 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I looked forward to our daily post-fun updates 

I did to, one of most pleasurable moments on vacations there are those morning updates " how did your guy turned out?".

Hope now you have good grasp of how Silom works , obviously you do if you managed to beat me to that gorgeous Khim, lol

I go with the same mantra when i travel together with someone like minded. But its hard to find one, and harder to find one and get the time aligned, so it is much easier to just travel solo, and meet other like minded travelers along the way. 

Even when travel with guys, i know its important to give them some alone time. This can be as simple as more time to sleep, or gym time or time for them to call their parents/family etc.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

I knew this before but this trip enforced old wisdom that it’s better not to built a trip around boys we expect or hope to see, 4  guys in Pattaya gone for good or temporarily. Two at Jupiter- the same, one at Banana- added to the list of  MIAs.

I am sure you have Line accounts of all the guys you met. Why didn't you send Line messages in advance to tell them that you are in town? Let them know your schedule and they will definitely appear!

Congrats Vinapu and MFJ you two are a marvel! I'm happy to hear you had a great time.

I know it is hard enough to get two people organized on a trip, but I wonder if there are any couples who would also like to hang out together? My BH and I will be in Pattaya during July and August. We are both "mature" if you get my drift. Singles are great too. More friends are always welcome!

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

one of most pleasurable moments on vacations there are those morning updates " how did your guy turned out?".

you are making me miss our usual “Good morning Silom” - information exchange sessions with you over breakfasts either be it at Crowne plaza or Quarter hotel or our 7 star foodland patpong whenever we both happen to be in town at the same time. 

14 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I am sure you have Line accounts of all the guys you met. Why didn't you send Line messages in advance to tell them that you are in town? Let them know your schedule and they will definitely appear!

First - actually no. I have Line of boys who initiated that contact. Contrary to what we may think  and regretfully in few cases, not everybody offered or asked about Line.

Second - it's not how I operate. I prefer to show unannounced for two reasons: vanity because I like to see their reaction and practicality, since I don't want to be tied with messages from minute I leave train at Phaya Thai. I have few guys who never stop sending me messages of  " when can I see you ?" type if they know I'm there. I find this kind of attention overwhelming.

Actually out f 7 boys I feel like missing on my first three days I did  have contact of only one. 

2 hours ago, 18past19 said:

you are making me miss our usual “Good morning Silom” - information exchange sessions with you over breakfasts either be it at Crowne plaza or Quarter hotel or our 7 star foodland patpong whenever we both happen to be in town at the same time. 

# me too

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

First - actually no. I have Line of boys who initiated that contact. Contrary to what we may think  and regretfully in few cases, not everybody offered or asked about Line.

Most of the time, I am the one who ask for Line contacts! Even guys I just meet for first time in bar and I buy them a drink.

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Most of the time, I am the one who ask for Line contacts! Even guys I just meet for first time in bar and I buy them a drink.

probably you are much better than me handing all those " how are you ? I miss you soo much " messages

On 6/18/2024 at 7:32 AM, floridarob said:

Colombia has proven very fun and great sex, good restaurants...no off fees, overpriced drinks....did I mention great sex, and cheap flights from Mexico.

Guys charge from 100k-150k COP which is like 1000-1300 THB mostly, there's a few that charge/ask for 250k COP = 2200THB but they are model types or onlyfan guys.

@floridarob I just posted a question on the Colombia thread asking if anyone has recent info on boys' fees, as I have a trip to Medellin coming up. Thanks for this!! 😬

23 hours ago, DenverDude said:

Thank you @vinapu for providing reading material while I recover from covid after my trip to Turkey.  Always enjoy your trip reports.

I just had Covid too...2 weeks in bed reading Vinapu's latest 

Next year I will definitely get my flu vaccination