vinapu

Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

hmm, what is the hidden message?  Did Vinapu feel more "secure" with me at the opposite end of the corridor ?  

For the discretion aspect, I could understand completely  :>))  I would not be able to sleep if I had the adjacent room next to Vinapu 🤪

ohh lala - yes, I could not resist.  Since Vinapu did not take any of the sexy and lovely guys from Moonlight - I just had to take 2 of them back to my Raya room with the BIG glass enclosed shower that is in the middle of the suite.   Once we were in the room, I organized my own "Moonlight show"  = OMG 💦💦💦

don't read too much  of security statement , sometimes  story needs something to be more flowery.

Lack of sleep would be no doubt because of jealousy as I'm very quiet guy as everybody and his sister-in-law knows. You did not complain about lack of sleep at Heavens with room across the corridor and at De Arni when they fixed yours above mine.

No doubt Moonlight was our bar headquarters that trip when in Bangkok. I did not mention your guys as I believe it's up to others to tell (or not) their stories but now I must say that Lao was extremely yummy ! Too bad trip was short and I did not have a chance to sample.

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

can't say I visit very often but recently I was in Puerto Vallarta and , on separate trip Mexico city or as they call it DF

You do get around!

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

No doubt Moonlight was our bar headquarters that trip when in Bangkok. I did not mention your guys as I believe it's up to others to tell (or not) their stories but now I must say that Lao was extremely yummy ! Too bad trip was short and I did not have a chance to sample.

We are waiting for detailed comments 😇

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

The BEST way to live = experience life in the real

Well, I cant talk; as you know, I have been in Bangkok and Toronto,  plus NY, San Francisco,  Santa Barbara, Sydney,  Melbourne,  Prague, Paris, Cologne and Berlin recently!

1 minute ago, Keithambrose said:

Well, I cant talk; as you know, I have been in Bangkok and Toronto,  plus NY, San Francisco,  Santa Barbara, Sydney,  Melbourne,  Prague, Paris, Cologne and Berlin recently!

Oh, and Chicago!

On 6/15/2024 at 6:59 PM, vinapu said:

Day 1

This time I arrived by KLM from Amsterdam and arrival time was great , at 9.30 in the morning.

There was no line up to immigration at all, I just walked in to get stamped and had even option of choosing one of three officers.

May I ask how you chose your immigration officer -- assuming that all three were men? 😊

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

May I ask how you chose your immigration officer -- assuming that all three were men? 😊

this is where assumption lead people astray. There were two men and one girl. I chose girl. Reason - her booth was one in 2nd row so I knew as soon as I will be stamped in,  I be in Thailand in 1 second

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

As it often happens second time was even more rewarding then first as we knew bit about ourselves already. May be massage part was bit shorter , but second part bit longer so it levelled itself off. Certainly he was my best discovery this trip. Good English was a bonus and we talked a lot. So Senso definitely is back in my good books. For good while it was my best massage shop in Bangkok.  

The opportunity to be able to talk with guy during massage is a distinct advantage, particularly if you like him and plan to repeat. Having said that, non-verbal communication offers its own special rewards.

2 minutes ago, reader said:

The opportunity to be able to talk with guy during massage is a distinct advantage, particularly if you like him and plan to repeat. Having said that, non-verbal communication offers its own special rewards.

better to have both options, verbal and non-verbal. This short trip I was blessed with two massage guys with very good English and it certainly made difference

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Day 7

Known quality is known quality. As they say , S never disappoints and never ask for extra money, taxi etc. Since my room is without breakfast we went for one to Foodland, time honored habit.

Rest of morning lazy but at 2 pm I decided to check Senso again, 3rd day in row. Guy behind the counter sported very wide smile seeing me, such a loyal customer.

My smile was even wider because I saw that Leo, my guy from two days before was free so we climbed stairs  to the same room we were in last time. As it often happens second time was even more rewarding then first as we knew bit about ourselves already. May be massage part was bit shorter , but second part bit longer so it levelled itself off. Certainly he was my best discovery this trip. Good English was a bonus and we talked a lot. So Senso definitely is back in my good books. For good while it was my best massage shop in Bangkok.

Today I finally made decision of that 10000 a night offer I was contemplating for last few days and decided not to pursue it. Fiscal discipline and stuff. I contacted Y and he promised to show up at 9 so I knew another great meet up is in the cards.

Bkkmfj and me decided to try A’s restaurant again. Now we had a picture so there was no fear we may miss it and off for dinner we went. Restaurant is small, 4 tables only and for such small place has impressive list of dishes. A was not there but since I announced our arrival by Line  staff already told us he will be there soon. And indeed he showed up. Did not lose anything from his impressive musculature but what we noticed  on the pics we took was something looking like wedding ring on his finger. So it looks like that restaurant may be mean of him settling down being chained to some girl ( I guess girl since he always boasted about how straight he is).

We spent quite a while there, I promised to visit every time  I ‘ll be in Bangkok and who knows , perhaps he still will be available to go with some of his loyal patron from the past I hopefully thought to myself.

Y lined at 9 pm on the dot he is already downstairs so I went to pick him up, before everything I gave him 500 for off fee he paid to the bar already and another paradisiac session started. Among his many advantages is fact that I’d like to be with him even if for some reason he  would stay fully dressed throughout. Fortunately  we never managed to climb such heights of perversion but I’m saying , just in case. There is something in him I like very a lot !

Since he is shackled with girl and must be home  at certain time  apparently because she like s to dine with him that late/ early he left at 3 am. To make sure he will be home there was phone at about 2.40 but  al that was explained earlier and expected so no drama.

Energized  I decided to do late night survey of the area just curious if that late one still can get lucky. Thainya and soi 4 were deserted although I saw some people still entering completely darkened Banana Club, in Patpong 2 I met two HotMale Beer bar waiters  including famous Alex going home after end of their shift, few people were eating in Foodland but nobody of interest and in soi6  in front of one shop there were 2 cute boys who offered massage but I felt I had enough of day today and I politely declined claiming I’m shy and tired.

And this is how day 7 was over

I'm glad to see that even you can get tired!

perhaps he still will be available to go with some of his loyal patron from the past I hopefully thought to myself.

I agree Vinapu, A is very impressive.  I truly enjoyed the story that he shared with us about his volunteer work with the Thailand Princess Sirindhorn.  A is definitely a gentleman.  He shared his line with me at our dinner and I need to still pursue a possible encounter with him.

Y lined at 9 pm on the dot he is already downstairs

I was conveniently lucky to get a glance at Y - and his is VERY impressive.  Vinapu - you have an AMAZING selection of men available to you.  I see that they are the fruits of all of your prior trips to Thailand and how you treat these guys very good - how can they ever say no to you 😘

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

in him..... or on him 🍆...

How was A's restaurant, what type of food?

Burmese  food, typical working class place where people may stop by on their way to or from work, they do a lot of take outs. Place seem to be popular - when we entered it was empty but by time our food arrived all tables were taken. 

Dishes in 70-90 baht range, it's right under the stairs on the right

xAlexrestaurant1.thumb.jpg.b0cb0dd5e1695598afb92b8f40015126.jpg

xAlexrestaurant4.thumb.jpg.4c6f9e779b24d8f4abee87b493f471cc.jpg

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

It helps to have friends in high places. A was actually introduced to me by one of our members. Y in change was introduced by me to another member who in change lead to to few other precious finds even going into pain of introducing guy to me in person to make sure he will play along.

Kudos to you and this forum, I have met a lot of great guys including A. 

so Thank you! 😘

16 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Bkkmfj was anxious to see my guy and I did not want any hint of indiscretion so I advised him to sit by elevator pretending to scroll through his phone and when we emerged from elevator we just walked by like some stranger was there. Inspection done, door closed, fun started.

This was so much fun - to be strategically placed at the seating tables that are in front of the elevators - and to "act" like I do not know either Vinapu or his very scrumptious date.  I was very envious as Vinapu has an amazing selection of guys always available to him - and all of these guys are my type.

But, that is ok, because I would eventually be with my ever so sexy hot Khim from Cambodia.