TotallyOz

Massage Insider on X

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

remember that one statistic sample is not a base to formulate hypothesis.

Exactly.  That's why we need to make repeat visits to these places. But as always: so many places, so little time (or cash)!

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I had similar case in that popular shop by Phaya Thai station ( name escaped me, Gentleman spa? )

Ganymede Spa?

37 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Phew!  Senso is more like it. When @bkkmfj2648 said @vinapu went to Msense, I thought somebody must have won the lottery. Have you seen the prices at Msense? 
Take a look: https://www.gowabi.com/en/provider/msense-spa-thailand#services

wow, 2850 cheapest 90 minutes course ! but minimum tip only 200 so I wonder if that is some kind of haze and smoke , keeping appearances or indeed it's regular massage place for upper crusts of society. 

If we go by what we read on the website  no need to win lottery though, 2850 plus 200 tip =3050.

In Senso 90 minutes is 1490+1500 min tip= 2990 

20 minutes ago, vinapu said:

wow, 2850 cheapest 90 minutes course 

If we go by what we read on the website  no need to win lottery though, 2850 plus 200 tip =3050.

In Senso 90 minutes is 1490+1500 min tip= 2990 

Yes but MSense's 3050 (which includes 200 baht tip) won't buy you the stamp collection that Senso's 2990 buys you.

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

Yes but MSense's 3050 (which includes 200 baht tip) won't buy you the stamp collection that Senso's 2990 buys you.

I got it but wonder if that is the case really ? if yes, then obviously you are right, one needs to win lottery to spend 3000 on just a massage