Guest TOQ

Im in Lust

Well, maybe that's what he cooks at home. But to me, it looks like too many of those breakfasts and you'll soon need a heart surgeon.

If he can find that type of country pork sausage I would love to know where he gets it :)

The biscuits and gravy are a must too .. You are 100% correct about too many of them causing problem. I was just saying that it has been over 3 years since I have had a breakfast like that I started to drool a bit.

If he can find that type of country pork sausage I would love to know where he gets it :)

I make them all the time, but you will have to come over to my house in Chiang Mai to get them. If that is too far just take some local ground pork (which already has plenty of fat mixed in it), some black pepper, sage, red pepper, salt and mix it all together with just a dab of water added to aid in the mixing process. Add ingredients to taste or look up a recipe. Easy to make and hard to go wrong.

I make them all the time, but you will have to come over to my house in Chiang Mai to get them. If that is too far just take some local ground pork (which already has plenty of fat mixed in it), some black pepper, sage, red pepper, salt and mix it all together with just a dab of water added to aid in the mixing process. Add ingredients to taste or look up a recipe. Easy to make and hard to go wrong.

Thank you sir, I will give that a try. All I need is the sage and that is no problem.

john

Guest lvdkeyes

I wonder why two posters talk about me and not to me.

I make my own sausage too. I don't have eggs sausage, biscuits and gravy every day. Some days it is scrambled with bacon or chicken livers. some days fried, some days boiled eggs, some days creamed eggs on toast or French toast or pancakes. BTW, my cholesterol is well within the normal range.

I make them all the time, but you will have to come over to my house in Chiang Mai to get them.

Hmmmmm.....what time's breakfast? That, sir, is on my agenda this fall.

Now....being a yankee.....I can do without the grits!

Hmmmmm.....what time's breakfast? That, sir, is on my agenda this fall.

Now....being a yankee.....I can do without the grits!

Okay, you know your welcome anytime. No grits, and I guess you will not let me substitute corn pone so I will stick with one of your state's gourmet dishes. Yes, good old peanut butter waffles---ecccch.

I will stick with one of your state's gourmet dishes. Yes, good old peanut butter waffles---ecccch.

Ugh....never heard of those and it hardly sounds appetizing for any meal. Perhaps I'll make some french toast (we gotta change that name) with sour dough bread?

Guest lvdkeyes

French toast made with thin slices of sour dough bread. Let it cool, spread with cream cheese and apricot jam and sandwich two pieces together. Re-dip and fry again. Make a sauce of apricot jam and a little white rum warmed and strained. Serve with the warm sauce over the French toast. Heavenly!

Heavenly? Yummy more like! or even scrumptious.

Here's an unparalleled gluttony opportunity in the UK which I posted on another message board last year.

Mario's Cafe in Westhoughton do a big breakfast for

post-8358-12778838177719_thumb.jpg

What's for dessert? Does coffee come with it?

Dessert is a crash cart with 2 EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) using the paddles in a vain attempt to save your life. :rolleyes:

Guest fountainhall

French toast made with thin slices of sour dough bread. Let it cool, spread with cream cheese and apricot jam and sandwich two pieces together. Re-dip and fry again. Make a sauce of apricot jam and a little white rum warmed and strained. Serve with the warm sauce over the French toast. Heavenly!

Sounds wonderful. Wish I had the enthusiasm to learn to cook!

Dessert is a crash cart with 2 EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) using the paddles in a vain attempt to save your life. :rolleyes:

In the hope of avoiding that fate, my breakfast is usually bran flakes with blueberries and banana. The trouble starts when I am travelling and go crazy at the breakfast buffet :(