shoebox

Change hotel?

10 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I am considering breaking up my stay in December into two different locations - half in hotel and the other half in apartment. I found out that my regular guy loves cooking and I want him to cook for me! :p

some rooms in Quarter SalaDaeng (former Siri Sathorn) and Furama Sathorn XClusive  have kitchenette or even full kitchen in the unit

Friend who is gay but not member here asked me  about Silom Convent Garden Hotel beside Sauna Mania. 

Since I never stay there , only passed by on few occasions I have no idea how is it but hope some members could share their experiences if any. 

13 hours ago, davide3311 said:

I usually stay at the Crowne Plaza. Location is excellent, hotel is pretty good. But it is one of the more expensive options. 

Bit cheaper that the Meredien,  considerably  cheaper than the new Dusit Thani!

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

make sure you as generous with boys as you are with yourself

I think that's a good point. If you can afford a 'posh' hotel, then you shouldn't try and drive down a boy's price. I'm not saying you should overpay, but nothing wrong with being  reasonable. I don't approve of sitting in an expensive  hotel room, glorying in having driven the price of a boy down by Bt1,000, or whatever. 

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

If you can afford a 'posh' hotel, then you shouldn't try and drive down a boy's price. I'm not saying you should overpay, but nothing wrong with being  reasonable. I don't approve of sitting in an expensive  hotel room, glorying in having driven the price of a boy down by Bt1,000, or whatever. 

If there was option of three  'likes "  , I'd give to that statement. 

the same goes with inviting boy to an expensive dinner and then tipping  him less than boys's share of that food was. That was authentic complaint I got from boy who showed me guilty  customer sitting in the bar ( no, that was not farang, lol)