shoebox

Change hotel?

3 hours ago, vaughn said:

You don't get the ID checks/hold, which i know some people prefer for their safety. 

I'm one who don't like it and find it embarrassing. It's why I rarely stay in Tarntawan where once I got a visit from two forum member in daytime , just for gossip and coffee. One Philippine, another Oriental looking American. Both were asked for their ID which we found funny.

I understand security concerns by some  but whoring is for adventurous , not for chickens.  

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Me too! I have been staying here  since I joined Marriot rewards programme in 2022. But I can only afford normal room and not the suite!

don't worry and treat yourself. Every second of my 30+ Thai trips were "I can't afford it" type and somehow I managed to fund them and scores of boys in process.

On 6/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, macaroni21 said:

Croom. I'm not 100% sure but its lights were on and it looked open the week that we were in Bangkok last month.

I checked agoda last night and no, not yet offered there

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

If you book a suite, you get breakfast for 2 as part of the deal. Good point about the boy being shy at breakfast!

It's usually a case in hotels of every level, if one books  room for two and deal comes with breakfast , breakfast is also for two. On my recent trip bkkmfj and me stay in Raya but his deal was breakfasty and mine not so one morning he invited me to utilize his 2nd breakfast offer.

I second comment about need to be careful when inviting boys for meal or trip and look for signs they may feel uncomfortable.

Some of us may not like those stares  by other guests either,  although when I notice those I audaciously blink my eye toward these nosy guests and it does the trick , at times even generating smile,  no doubt out of satisfaction  that their suspitions proved right, lol

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I second comment about need to be careful when inviting boys for meal or trip and look for signs they may feel uncomfortable.

Does this include having breakfast at UNESCO Heritage (Patpong) ?

I was fascinated by the idea that you go there for breakfast with your fresh catch from the night before and then you see all of the other farangs doing the same - and then you can have an opportunity to "off" one of the other guys - thus bypassing the minimum drink requirement, off fee to the bar, etc.

But does an off fee need to be paid to the farang for taking his guy (of course after their business is concluded) ?   hahahahaha

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

you are looking in the mirror ?

I thought you were already back there 😛

I always book a room for 2 people, RARELY is there a price difference and it saves the headache of visitors coming or eating. When I'm at the Tarntawan, if I'm alone at breakfast, I order 2, one American b'fast and 1 friend rice, it's not that big...

At Hilton properties in the US, you get a per person food credit with status...I book 2 people and when alone, I can use the credit of 2 people.

49 minutes ago, floridarob said:

When I'm at the Tarntawan, if I'm alone at breakfast, I order 2, one American b'fast and 1 friend rice, it's not that big...

Rice is not that friendly so I guess it's auto corrector's job, changing 'fried ' to ' friend"

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

If he leaves me on his own, his drink still half full, that's the surest way to be removed from my offing roster fort at least few trips.

I witnessed while with you one night, I think I was more upset than you, lol

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I was fascinated by the idea that you go there for breakfast with your fresh catch from the night before and then you see all of the other farangs doing the same - and then you can have an opportunity to "off" one of the other guys - thus bypassing the minimum drink requirement, off fee to the bar, etc.

But does an off fee need to be paid to the farang for taking his guy (of course after their business is concluded) ?   hahahahaha

On several occasions and particularly at the meridien, I've been at breakfast and seen another farang with a guest that has caught my attention and got my blood flowing. The temptation to visit the same breakfast section the guy was at to try to discretely ask for a Line contact has been there, but I agree with Vinapu, it's poor form. I wouldn't like it done to me, so I wouldn't do it to another.

If you see him leaving the hotel alone I'd consider it fair game, but while it's someone else's turn, best to let them enjoy their time and leave it alone. You never know if they have a LLT/bf arrangement or if the farang might have an emotional attachment that could cause him to become upset by it.

14 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

As previously  reported,  I am a Meridien dweller as well. Never any issue with joiners. If you book a suite, you get breakfast for 2 as part of the deal. Good point about the boy being shy at breakfast!

Interestingly, on one occasion, a boy I had brought to the hotel for short time, and enjoyed, turned up at breakfast the following  morning with another farang,  and did grin at me!

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Pride decorations at lobby of Quarter Silom Hotel. And lots of good looking guests! My first time at hotel to meet a fellow forum member.

20240615_193252.jpg

Love it! Quarter Silom is such a gay hotel, even one of my regular bar boys told me the same lol

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Also it pays to pay attention to passersby's as it may be chance to see somebody we know. (As we know from last trip - not necessarily blessing though ).

yes, I remember that moment very well.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

While your idea  is catchy , execution would be somewhat rude  so better no to do it.

It was just a fantasy and I would never execute on it, as I also agree that it would be rude.

My fantasy was that we were all sitting together at the same table having breakfast with our prior night catches and then agreeing to cross share contact information for future encounters - of course with the blessing and positive ok of each individual farang and his associated guy.

10 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

My fantasy was that we were all sitting together at the same table having breakfast with our prior night catches and then agreeing to cross share contact information for future encounters - of course with the blessing and positive ok of each individual farang and his associated guy.

does not need to be fantasy. 

I recall at least two similar situation. Once  three us  members arranged trip to Mahanakhon, two of us including myself were with boys. I actually discretely asked other boy if he would be interested in meeting, he happily confirmed and we met after member who brought him went back home. He was loyally informed  by me about my plans and was fine with that.

Other case was again on Mahanakhon , I invited another boy to go with me and one of members also tagged on.  When I noticed they exchanged glances again and again I informed other member that boy was invited only to Mahanakhon trip and after that he is liberated from my company so he can grab him if he wishes. He did 

I spotted one of @vinapu favourite guys having breakfast with farang customer at Le Meridien breakfast. I secretly took a photograph and sent it to @vinapu! I was tempted to say hi to the guy but I decided not to disturb their breakfast. I doubt he would recognise me. @vinapu had introduced him to me when he passed us by a year ago.

6 hours ago, vaughn said:

The temptation to visit the same breakfast section the guy was at to try to discretely ask for a Line contact has been there, but I agree with Vinapu, it's poor form. I wouldn't like it done to me, so I wouldn't do it to another.

Honor amongst thieves might be more typical than Honor amongst whores 😆

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I spotted one of @vinapu favourite guys having breakfast with farang customer at Le Meridien breakfast. I secretly took a photograph and sent it to @vinapu! I was tempted to say hi to the guy but I decided not to disturb their breakfast. I doubt he would recognise me. @vinapu had introduced him to me when he passed us by a year ago.

dying to learn who that lucky guy was, waiting for promised photo