TotallyOz

Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok

19 minutes ago, Guymac said:

Thanks for that - yeah, i was guessing maybe Phrom Phong might be the best option. I'll check it out this week 🙂 

do it. Jey Spa is in soi 43, about 10 minutes walk from Phrom Phong, they respond to Line requests almost immediately and boys are superb there. You can book or just walk in, there will be some available for sure. Not cheapest  place and boys have their own minimum tip which will be clearly communicated to you when making booking. But quality of service and buys is superb IMHO. No trip to Bangkok goes for me without visiting at least once and recently I was greeted by mamasan ' welcome home".

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

The problem with Googuy is that they want payment transferred to them electronically in advance. I have not figured that part out.

I believe you can persuade them to have fees collected by the guy you will meet. Will ask my friend who booked somebody from there to Suriwongse Hotel. Problem is , I need to recall which friend of mine did it recently , lol

4 hours ago, Guymac said:

I am a creature of habit and usually stay in hotels around Suk Soi 11/13/15 and remember the good old days of Albury, Banana and Urban Male but all now sadly gone.

You forgot king of them all Hero, later MyHero,  also sadly gone but building still stands

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I believe you can persuade them to have fees collected by the guy you will meet. Will ask my friend who booked somebody from there to Suriwongse Hotel. Problem is , I need to recall which friend of mine did it recently , lol

confirmed with my friend. He persuaded without any problem that he will pay massage fee to guy he ordered from Googuy to Suriwongse hotel

2 hours ago, Gottab said:

I'm in Bangkok now. Booked a massage for tomorrow. They quoted me 1490B originally, but I highlighted the Rainy Season 1000B special on thier Line account. Looking forward to it!

which shop you are talking about ? 

Anyways, we are waiting for report

I must have missed something, but I don't seem to have a fix on where Aurora is located. From the pages shared in the opening post, I see mentioneof Ramindra (Ram Inthra), Hathairat (Minburi) and Sukhumvit, but no specific address. The first two areas are far outside our usual haunts. But does anyone know what their Sukhumvit address is?

30 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I must have missed something, but I don't seem to have a fix on where Aurora is located. From the pages shared in the opening post, I see mentioneof Ramindra (Ram Inthra), Hathairat (Minburi) and Sukhumvit, but no specific address. The first two areas are far outside our usual haunts. But does anyone know what their Sukhumvit address is?

A quick google says its on sukhumvit 4 alley

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

in meantime it looks that Googuy massage changed name to Zeus massage as their usual Line feed came today under new name 

Yes, I saw that. Didn't they only become Googuys a few weeks ago?

26 minutes ago, Gottab said:

His pics were...recent and he looked better in person.

I found it very often a case with guys in Thailand. 

Thank you for report, out first from Aurora I believe

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

yes , they change names as often as some people underwear

I hope that some people change underwear more often than that!

2 hours ago, Gottab said:

Finally made it there. Confirmed address on Line, it is Sukumvit 4 Alley. The Aunty at the desk wanted to charge 1490B again, I quoted the rainy season price of 1000B and she just shrugged her shoulders and said ok. Minimum tip is 2000B due to the boys being models:)

Took me up to the 3rd floor and asked to wait. The room was great with a standard massage table and ensuite. Waited a few minutes for my massuer to arrive. I was not dissapointed. His pics were undoubtably touched up, but they were recent and he looked better in person.

Showered solo, then started the massage, him fully clothed. Did a lot of streching and compression which felt great. At some stage he stripped completly and started with a more sensual massage, playing with my ass and cock. He was very good, using his mouth as well. 

He was adverised as a top, but as we progressed he said he wanted me to fuck him, which i was happy to do. He put a condom on me and lowered himself down. It was a great experiance, he was very passionate, happy to kiss and was hard the entire time. I told him I wanted to try him out, so he happily slipped on a franger and gave it to me. We swapped roles a few times, with us both climaxing when I topped him.

It was a really enjoyable experiance. Not only was he hot, but he made the effort to either make a connection or fake one. Either way it was still cool. I tipped 3000B as we went way over time and I really enjoyed myself.

Would I go back again? Definately. I couldnt work out how to pay the online deposit but that was no issue, just paid cash when I got there.

I'd love to go back and have round two, bur there are just so many hot guys here! We shall see.

Pics show the entrance and the room. They have at least 4 with similar setup.Screenshot_20240717_233250_Gmail.thumb.jpg.4b1804636f3293cfdd49831d1f937c48.jpgScreenshot_20240717_233259_Gmail.thumb.jpg.05b035df1a35e5c3908458dd968de5ab.jpg

Looks nice!