• Members
On 6/5/2024 at 7:01 AM, TotallyOz said:

I love their boys bods.

When I line them, I get, "sorry, we can't discuss what they do"

Scam?

Is there a picture missing?

16 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Following week, usually!

not saying No, returned home from month long absence yesterday and still did not check 6/49 draws for last 5 weeks so yes , there's possibility I may be on my way , business class,  as early as after tomorrow ( still jet lagged, lol )

Gosh, my latest line message from Aurora featured 4 pics of Snook, 2 naked with impressive erect appendage! Things are looking up, literally! I hope this continues,  I've not seen this before.

16 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Gosh, my latest line message from Aurora featured 4 pics of Snook, 2 naked with impressive erect appendage! Things are looking up, literally! I hope this continues,  I've not seen this before.

Quickly book air ticket!

I'm headed to Bangkok next month and keen to check these lads out, but for some reason I can't seem to get them on Line. Is ther another way to get to get to thier Line page, or anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

4 hours ago, Gottab said:

I'm headed to Bangkok next month and keen to check these lads out, but for some reason I can't seem to get them on Line. Is ther another way to get to get to thier Line page, or anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Can't help, sorry. No further tantalising messages from Aurora,  either!

4 hours ago, Gottab said:

when in Bangkok just walk to Aurora , it's not that far from Nana BTS station  and see whom they have on offer

On 6/13/2024 at 10:30 AM, Gottab said:

Fair point! I will do a walk in when I'm in town next month. I'll post on here how it goes.

How did that work out for you? I am also a recipient of the daily Line messages and wouldn't mind a rub down from one of those guys...

I am a creature of habit and usually stay in hotels around Suk Soi 11/13/15 and remember the good old days of Albury, Banana and Urban Male but all now sadly gone. My question is, aside from the yet-to-be confirmed services at Aurora, are there any other recommended male massage places in the Sukhumvit area between Nana and Soi Cowboy? I've had a good search but nothing seems close at hand.

Flying in on Wednesday for a few months so I'll continue to scout around... and will check out Aurora.

Take the train to Phrom Phong. Jey Spa is in the area. From Nana station, Phrom Phong is just 2 stops out.

Another option is Googuy. The do not have a physical shop. Instead, they have an arrangement with a short time motel in the Nana area. After you make a booking for a boy, the manager will book a short time room for you, and give you instructions where and how to meet the boy. The problem with Googuy is that they want payment transferred to them electronically in advance. I have not figured that part out.

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Take the train to Phrom Phong. Jey Spa is in the area. From Nana station, Phrom Phong is just 2 stops out.

Another option is Googuy. The do not have a physical shop. Instead, they have an arrangement with a short time motel in the Nana area. After you make a booking for a boy, the manager will book a short time room for you, and give you instructions where and how to meet the boy. The problem with Googuy is that they want payment transferred to them electronically in advance. I have not figured that part out.

Thanks for that - yeah, i was guessing maybe Phrom Phong might be the best option. I'll check it out this week 🙂