Moses

WSJ: Biden Shows Signs of Slipping

1717576694292.thumb.png.e1eac32ecede2b04d781015e2ed44b5e.png

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/joe-biden-age-election-2024-8ee15246

What dems will do with an inadequate candidate? How will he participate in the debate?

Is it necessary to smuggle a mummy into the Oval Office? Is it too late to replace the dying man with Michelle Obama?

For those wishing to discuss Putin and Russia, I suggest opening your own topic.

1700216467693.png.658ae1e9995b79fef711fb3efa120572.png

“Report: Biden Shows Signs of ‘Slipping’ Behind Closed Doors”

Dementia Joe Biden has already slipped, fallen, and is lying - and lying - either face down or belly up in a puddle in the women’s restroom, not knowing which way is up.

The Democrat Media like to blame his age. Don't give into the Democrat Media's distraction ploy.

True he has dementia, but it's his corruption, incompetence and dishonesty.

• Members
7 hours ago, EmmetK said:

True he has dementia, but it's his corruption, incompetence and dishonesty.

Funny.  I thought it was all the bipartisan legislation.  And the fact that everyone's wealth has grown about 30 % since he was elected.

Then again, we have to factor in Trump Math, which is about as factual as Trump Facts.  The Trump bullshit argument is that a 30 % increase in the average American's net worth under 3 years of Biden is meaningless, because meanwhile prices went  up 30 %.  So if my net worth went from $3 million to $4 million, because of the huge gains in the stock market and home price appreciation, I'm really no better off because I have to pay $1 a gallon for gas.  Go figure.  Of course, what I just said is Einstein level for Trump cult members who think the S & P is down for the year, and unemployment is at a 50 year high.

Fact's don't matter.  It is 100 % cult for MAGA.  It is 100 % worship.

Biden's cognitive decline: Washington DC insiders reveal worrying new details

The WSJ article is behind a paywall.  So I don't need to pay to read their propaganda.  And my bet is most of the Trump cult doesn't even bother to read.  Unless maybe if it is on Truth Social.  I assume the Daily Mail takes the same mild WSJ propaganda and just tries to blow it into scandal.  So the "facts" about "DC insiders" are interesting.

The two prominent "DC insiders" mentioned are Republicans Kevin McCarthy and Mike Johnson.  Shocking I say!  Shocking!  I mean, we know Johnson has a distaste for The Gays.  Or at least he used to.  But who would ever have guessed that McCarthy or Johnson had anything "worrying" to say about Joe Biden?  The fact the WSJ and Daily Mail have to build their case based on partisan attacks on Biden proves that, unlike with Trump, there is simply no case.

Speaking of Kevin McCarthy, there is absolutely nothing insane or demented or crazy or simply fucked up about douchebags like MTG and Matt  "I Fuck Teens" Gaetz deposing Kevin McCarthy in a tortured shit show.  But when Biden reads from notes or defers to staff and gets laws passed, that is full blow dementia.  And they have a point.  Trump would never read from notes, try to speak in a thoughtful manner, or defer to staff.  He is God.  His followers are a cult.  He simply needs to be worshipped.

The truly funny thing is that, having just argued that Biden is demented because he reads from notes and defers to staff, they then call him demented for doing the exact opposite:  calling Xi a "dictator", despite diplomat Blinken's attempts to not state the obvious.  Since when is telling the truth demented?  Oh, that's right.  DJT never tells the truth.

But this is the same bullshit they tried with Obama, which failed.  They could not call Obama senile, but they did call him ineffective.  And then they turned around and said he ruled like a King.  So we are to believe that Biden is crazy both for often deferring to staff, which Trump would never do, but also for calling out Xi bluntly, even if it drives diplomats on his staff like Blinken crazy.

This is just more fact free bullshit from the cult.  What a surprise!

The Wall Street Journal spoke to more than 45 people — Republicans and Democrats — over several months about these meetings, including to some who said Biden mumbled and spoke so softly people struggled to hear him, closed his eyes for so long people wondered if he had “tuned out,” and had to read from notes to make “obvious points.”

I blame Dr. Jill.
Anyone who loved her spouse wouldn't want him to be an a s s on the world stage. This is elder abuse. She must really love the power she gets from dragging him around on a leash, and handing the leash off to his entourage. Disgusting.

The WSJ article clearly points out that Dementia Joe is not even able to think during important meetings so SOMEONE is calling the shots. It is either Obama (who took up residence in DC after his 2 terms), or rich string pullers like Soros, or naive ivy league pencil necked geeks that think they can solve the worlds problems with a computer, but it for sure ain't Biden. You don't need a tin hat to know that.

It’s gone/going the way the Wilson administration did. A feeble leader with someone else making the decisions. And Wilson was the worst president in American history..... until now. Even Jimmy Carter, while over his head, was a good man at heart.

15 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

The Wall Street Journal spoke to more than 45 people — Republicans and Democrats — over several months about these meetings, including to some who said Biden mumbled and spoke so softly people struggled to hear him, closed his eyes for so long people wondered if he had “tuned out,” and had to read from notes to make “obvious points.”

I blame Dr. Jill.
Anyone who loved her spouse wouldn't want him to be an a s s on the world stage. This is elder abuse. She must really love the power she gets from dragging him around on a leash, and handing the leash off to his entourage. Disgusting.

The WSJ article clearly points out that Dementia Joe is not even able to think during important meetings so SOMEONE is calling the shots. It is either Obama (who took up residence in DC after his 2 terms), or rich string pullers like Soros, or naive ivy league pencil necked geeks that think they can solve the worlds problems with a computer, but it for sure ain't Biden. You don't need a tin hat to know that.

It’s gone/going the way the Wilson administration did. A feeble leader with someone else making the decisions. And Wilson was the worst president in American history..... until now. Even Jimmy Carter, while over his head, was a good man at heart.

Talk to the "ex model" Melania about her husband first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Of course Melania tries to stay FAR FAR AWAY from the PUSSY GRABBER so maybe she doesn't see his total deterioration.

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

The Wall Street Journal spoke to more than 45 people — Republicans and Democrats

Proving yet again that you are immune to facts.  You will take any load of shit Trump and the cult leaders feed you and devour it.

Which "Republicans and Democrats" were quoted?

Let's see.  There's Kevin McCarthy.  And Mike Johnson.  Oh, and Kevin McCarthy.  And Kevin McCarthy, too.  Oh, and they did quote Mike Johnson.  And I think Mike Johnson, too.  Plus, they quoted Kevin McCarthy a lot.  What party are they? 

The only Democrat I saw named was Anthony Blinken.  But he was not quoted.  The basic idea, as I said above, is Biden is demented because he called Xi a dictator.  Among the cult, telling the truth is demented.  Saying an election was stolen when you lost by 7 million votes is the truth.

The thing Trump and the cult obviously has going for you is lots of young, Black, and Brown voters who tend to vote Democrat have been pained by inflation.  The fact that inflation was higher in Mexico or Europe doesn't really matter to them.  Since they don't have lots of wealth in stocks or homes with fixed rate mortgages, inflation stings in a way it simply does not when you don't have to worry about rentflation and your assets have grown by six or seven or eight figures under Biden.

The Trump strategy is to hope they will open their mouths wide so you can shove this fact-free bullshit and hate and lies down their throat.  Oh, plus tax cuts for the rich, take their health care away, and pretend climate change is not real.  Oh, and abortion. 

I just don't think young people, Blacks, and Browns are that stupid.  I don't think it's going to work.

But you are a cultist.  So you have unconditional faith in the bullshit, lies, and hatred.

Dementia Joe Biden is like a slinky: Totally useless, but it sure is a lot of fun watching it go down a flight of steps.

Dementia Joe's handlers and the fawning, fake news media can only try to cover up his slipping for a few more weeks until all of America sees the meds wear off and him fall flat during the debate. He will be exposed and replaced on the ticket before the DNC. They will have no choice other than to watch DJT win in a landslide. 

Every Democrat denying Dementia Joe's cognitive problems should be put in jail for knowingly aiding and abetting a Resident that's lost his mind. The guy is CRAZY and yet they let him stay in office, even if it's in the basement.

Trump 2024
MAGA

• Members
13 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

fake news media can only try to cover up his slipping for a few more weeks until all of America sees the meds wear off and him fall flat during the debate.

Yes, Biden sure blew it in 2020 debate.  That's why he lost the election by 7 million votes, right?  My fact free friend.

Trump will spew all kinds of nonsense words, lies, and hate.  At least he won't be spewing virus this time.

• Members
On 6/5/2024 at 1:47 AM, Moses said:

What dems will do with an inadequate candidate? How will he participate in the debate?...

Well, all opinions aside, the debates certainly should be a showcase to demonstrate which candidate is more demented. Biden certainly seemed to be able to hold his own at the State of the Union address about 4 months ago. 

When Dementia Joe Biden was younger he wasn’t that swift anyway. I’d say he’s lost about .0000001% of his actual intellect from his affliction. There wasn’t that much for the disease to take.
I think young girls are safer around him now too. I haven’t seen any videos of him pawing or sniffing them since he had that bike wreck a few years back. Remember, he saw that one young girl in that fake crowd his media team put together, and he couldn’t control his urge to accost her.

Though he did sniff the Pope last week, and still makes a beeline for kids in the crowd. He'll never stop..

MAGA
Trump 2024

10 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

When Dementia Joe Biden was younger he wasn’t that swift anyway. I’d say he’s lost about .0000001% of his actual intellect from his affliction. There wasn’t that much for the disease to take.
I think young girls are safer around him now too. I haven’t seen any videos of him pawing or sniffing them since he had that bike wreck a few years back. Remember, he saw that one young girl in that fake crowd his media team put together, and he couldn’t control his urge to accost her.

Though he did sniff the Pope last week, and still makes a beeline for kids in the crowd. He'll never stop..

MAGA
Trump 2024

Wasn't Plump CONVICTED in a COURT OF LAW about SEXUAL ASSAULT?????????????????????????

On 6/8/2024 at 5:46 PM, unicorn said:

Well, all opinions aside, the debates certainly should be a showcase to demonstrate which candidate is more demented. Biden certainly seemed to be able to hold his own at the State of the Union address about 4 months ago. 

Donald Trump continues to demonstrate his mental and physical frailty.  Loss of memory.  Difficulty speaking the English language properly.  Slurring his words.  Forgetting the name of his physician.  On the other hand, President Biden, in one weeks time traveled to France for D Day observances, delivered several speeches, held bilateral conferences, then traveled to Italy for the G7 meeting, delivered an address, held sideline meetings with other heads of state ... then flew to California to participate in a fundraiser that was part speech then interview.  Donald Trump could never maintain that pace, let alone honor and respect fallen soldiers.

13 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Wasn't Plump CONVICTED in a COURT OF LAW about SEXUAL ASSAULT?????????????????????????

And this has exactly what to do with the topic?

Without a link to an msn.com fake news story, your posts are totally incoherent.

When the WSJ article came out, the Biden propaganda machine (aides, Congressman, WH staff, etc.) came out to trash the WSJ article. Now we know it to be true. Biden is slipping. The world saw it on Thursday. Biden's flunkies all lied. They can't hide it anymore by calling reports of his dementia false.
Nobody lies as much as the Biden White House staff. Nobody.

Trump 2024
MAGA 

• Members
4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

They can't hide it anymore by calling reports of his dementia false.

First, there are no reports of his dementia.  Second, you are false in saying their are reports of his dementia.

It is true that lots of people, including me, think Trump is a demented narcissist.  Psychologists have written articles about Trump's narcissism.  But there is no actual medical or neurological report saying the Felon In Chief is diagnosed with dementia.  We do know Trump is a convicted felon, though.  That's just a fact.

If there is a medical or neurological report stating Biden has dementia, please share it.  Otherwise, you have yet again documented your contempt for facts.

• Members
5 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

First, there are no reports of his dementia....

I detest Trump as much as anyone. He's certainly the most horrific POTUS of all time. But Biden is clearly going down the tubes. What's most concerning is that, as is typical for those with dementia, he has no insight into his loss of cognitive function, and ignores the deafening advice from almost everyone to quit for the good of the country. When my mother had dementia, she was convinced that all of her children, her family doctor, neurologist, etc., were in a conspiracy to label her demented. She also had excuses for everything. When she called the police to report her car stolen, because she couldn't remember where she parked it, it was the city's fault because of "bad lighting." Leaving the gas on, so it filled the house, was something "anyone could do." 

What a horror if his stubbornness leads to the re-election of the most dangerous maniac in this country's history. Unclear if the Democratic Party has the power to over-ride his wish to stay in the race. 

The Wall Street Journal article was one of the best documented and best sourced (over 50 sources) articles written about Biden's cognitive decline. Yet the mainstream media and Biden flunkies attacked the piece. These are the same people, including Cackling Kamala, who were lying to the American people, telling us how sharp and focused Dementia Joe is.

"He's so sharp! He's so energetic! I can barely keep up with him!"

-- This is the way you talk about your great uncle who's had an unexpectedly good recovery from his third stroke. It's not the way you talk about the leader of the free world.

If you keep having to tell the world how sharp Biden is, then he isn't sharp. If it weren't an issue, nobody would mention it. Biden looks and sounds like a walking cadaver. A lot of what he says doesn't even make sense.

No reason for the American People to rely on others' assessment of Dementia Joe's mental condition. Just have him instruct Garland to release the Hur tapes and let us judge for ourselves. For a president who loves to boast of his transparency, he sure isn't.

Thankfully, last Thursday's debate showed the real Dementia Joe. Blank stares, wandering eyes, mouth agape, stumbling, mumbling responses..... His obvious dementia precludes him from leading the free world. At this stage of his life, he is best suited to be a Walmart greeter. That's about it.

Trump 2024
MAGA

• Members
9 hours ago, unicorn said:

But Biden is clearly going down the tubes. What's most concerning is that, as is typical for those with dementia, he has no insight into his loss of cognitive function, and ignores the deafening advice from almost everyone to quit for the good of the country.

Sorry you had to go through that with your mother.  I'll never forget when a doctor approached me in a hospital and told me my mother had vascular dementia.  I sent a fact sheet I found on the internet out to my Dad and siblings, which opened a discussion about what to do about it.  My Mom subsequently spent five years in a nursing home.  And it was painful to watch her completely lose herself.

My Dad, on the other hand, lived to be almost 100 and died of cognitive heart failure.  He visited his wife in the nursing home almost every day, for years.  He remained sharp as a tack, mostly.  But in his 90's my brothers and I would keep track of his assets for him, put his bills on autopay, arrange for in-home care for things he could no longer do on his own.

Therein lies the problem for Biden, and Democrats.  Nancy Pelosi summed it up nicely by saying we don't know whether this is an "episode, or a condition."  It would be good for both Biden and Trump to take the most rigorous cognitive function tests out there, since that might help answer questions.  It won't surprise me if one outcome of this shit show is Congress passing an age limit on Presidents, just like we have a two term limit.

For now, we just don't know.  Nor do we know if Trump is demented, as well as a narcissistic liar incapable of speaking the truth who has dictatorial tendencies.

If there is "deafening advice from almost everyone to quit for the good of the country,"  I am not hearing it.  What I heard yesterday is pretty much every Democratic Governor in America defending Biden - albeit with big reservations.  The quiet part is mostly NOT being spoken out loud.  At least not yet.

Allan Lichtman just answered what I viewed as the $1 million question:  how do Democrats get out of this shit show and defeat Trump?  I think he's spot on that Democrats have to choose between Plan A and Plan B.  Otherwise we get Plan C 🤢:  four more years of Trump and MAGA, in all their flaming and hideous glory.

Plan A is hold the line and argue this is an episode.  If I think about my Dad, that could very well be correct.  When my Dad was 81 he was still sharp as a tack, and would be for another decade and more.  Even though he was clearly slowing down physically.

Plan B is recognize that what happened to your Mom and my Mom could be starting to happen to both Biden and Trump.  Again, we just don't know.  I'd like them both to take several cognitive tests.  If party leaders and donors force Biden out - it now seems clear he will have to be forced out - I think he should simply resign.  Let America have a preview of Cackling Kick Ass Kamala. 

Biden's deputy campaign manager was on TV last night spelling out why, legally and functionally, the Biden/Harris campaign juggernaut is really the only game in town that can defeat Trump.  The Wisconsin Democratic chair was on TV talking about how last weekend 1500 or so Biden/Harris volunteers door knocked.  You can't replace that infrastructure overnight.  If Biden himself can't lead the Biden/Harris ticket, which Democrats chose in the primary overwhelmingly, Harris then has to.  

Lichtman's Keys are all based on common sense.  It makes common sense that if Biden is not the nominee, we do not want a party bloodbath.  We want to project order, reason, transparency, and change.  We want the nation to see Kick Ass Kamala in action, calling out Trump for his lies and stupidity.  And demanding he keep his gross old hands off womens' bodies.

• Members

BIDEN now has Presidential immunity IF you can believe and TRUST the Supreme Court).  Why doesnt he take some BOLD and BRAVE action against Trump ?   I dont understand what is wrong with these Dems.....   They receive a gift, and refuse to take it !     Its now or never people because Trump, the Court AND the Heritage Foundation are dead set on remaking this country and destroying our Freedom.  Only THEY will remain unscathed. 

Where is the Seal Team when you need them ? 

• Members

I think what was meant up-thread is “congestive heart failure”. But one of the candidates arguably has cognitive heart failure.

—-

Doesn’t the ill-advised Supreme Court ruling inadvertently support refusal to capitulate to cognitive function testing? Otherwise, submitting to such evaluation is a fiduciary, legal one might assert, responsibility. Not a bad strategy given the forecasted election outcome. 

Having done clinical rotation in Geriatric Psychiatry I would suggest that standardized rigorous cognitive testing formats exist in the public domain and any candidate can work at finesse with coached practice.
Advantage DJT because they transcend other pathology and mendacity.

Comparatively off-cuff contexts, eg, May JB interview with Burnett, recent CNN debate, tomorrow’s ABC interview, etc, are reasonable surrogate markers of capacity. The problem with the debate opponent challenge is how to evaluate any senior person’s ability to respond to a Roseanne Roseannadanna gone sociopathic.

——

I vote for the next dragon hatchling to be named Suckrates. The wording itself tracks. 

• Members
1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

...My Dad, on the other hand, lived to be almost 100 and died of cognitive heart failure. 

...What I heard yesterday is pretty much every Democratic Governor in America defending Biden - albeit with big reservations...

freudian slip Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

As for the governors--really, now! I find it difficult to believe that you can't understand that these people cannot say publicly what they're probably telling him privately. Biden is still the candidate, so they cannot be telling everyone Biden can't do the job, or it will be more of a landslide than it will already be if Biden stays in the race but most governors back him. And, obviously, even if Biden were a corpse, even that would be preferable than having the lunatic Trump in the oval office. At this point, it's clear Biden can't win the race. Michelle Obama clearly polls better than Trump, and what should be important is the good of the country, not the personal feelings of Biden. The fact that Biden can't understand this is all the more evidence of cognitive loss. The fact that even some Democrats have put this forward speaks to this truth. 

• Members
10 hours ago, unicorn said:

I detest Trump as much as anyone. He's certainly the most horrific POTUS of all time. But Biden is clearly going down the tubes. What's most concerning is that, as is typical for those with dementia, he has no insight into his loss of cognitive function, and ignores the deafening advice from almost everyone to quit for the good of the country. When my mother had dementia, she was convinced that all of her children, her family doctor, neurologist, etc., were in a conspiracy to label her demented. She also had excuses for everything. When she called the police to report her car stolen, because she couldn't remember where she parked it, it was the city's fault because of "bad lighting." Leaving the gas on, so it filled the house, was something "anyone could do." 

What a horror if his stubbornness leads to the re-election of the most dangerous maniac in this country's history. Unclear if the Democratic Party has the power to over-ride his wish to stay in the race. 

If you presented Grand Rounds at a similar level of performance you’d be escorted off the podium, sympathetically of course, and subject to evaluation of professional capacity. For the sake of beneficence. In contrast, the imperative of non-maleficence applies to the other one.