12is12

Barcelona - Thermas: Summary of Info

On 7/21/2024 at 6:27 PM, AlecH. UK said:

Having just returned from my trip to Barcelona last week I am happy to report that Thermas was not a disappointment, and I can certainly recommend a look.

My first visit was on a Thursday afternoon at about 2.30 pm. There weren't many clients there at that time. Upon arrival in the mid afternoon I was approached and received a very warm welcome from 3 or 4 working guys, who were all very eager to please. These were a handsome young Venezuelan named Oliver and his horse hung cousin, who were very free with their conversation and seemed really nice guys. There was also an especially charming Nigerian named Christian with a great body and cock, who spoke perfect English. There was then a steady flow of fresh talent who arrived throughout the later afternoon, all of whom were handsome, hung and personable. In the end I chose to spend some private time with a gorgeous South American guy named Enrique, who certainly knew how to top.

I visited again at 3pm on the following Sunday, but the premises were temporarily closed to the public for the clean up after a private party from Saturday, which had rolled on into Sunday, and I chose not to return later that day.

I again attended at about 3pm on Monday afternoon, and there were fewer guys, but still a good choice. I had a great session with Christian the Nigerian.

Most of the working guys at Thermas were handsome South Americans, both Latinos and a few black guys, one was called Tony with blonde died hair (tasty too), and they were all very chatty and personable. They all had their ample goods on full perky display. If you like guys in their thirties look out for Juan. There was also a Bulgarian, but not many Europeans. The going rate is €50. Entry fee €22.

The premises were very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. 

A final word about the other Saunas, Bruc and Condal. I visited both of these but only saw older guys there, so neither place appealed to my tastes.

Very glad you had a good time there. I guess I was just too shy and too picky for the boys I like. May I ask if the guys you play with cum? I played with two and both of them cum.

On 7/20/2024 at 12:11 AM, Wolfer said:

Yeah, July (and part of August too) is when a lot of guys that live in Barcelona go on vacation, so maybe that's why there were fewer guys. Number 4 I've also heard. 

Yeah, it's a shame, but I have to say I still have an ok time there. Two of the guys I played with gave me a wonderful massage and squeezed their lemon juice out. Do you have a recommendation in terms of what's the best time to visit Barcelona for sexcation purposes? Based on your comment, I believe off-season like Sep - Dec ? 

4 hours ago, goofiepoem said:

Yeah, it's a shame, but I have to say I still have an ok time there. Two of the guys I played with gave me a wonderful massage and squeezed their lemon juice out. Do you have a recommendation in terms of what's the best time to visit Barcelona for sexcation purposes? Based on your comment, I believe off-season like Sep - Dec ? 

I usually travel there in November and it's always been busy then.

Thanks for all the tips in this topic, it helped me a lot. Went to Thermas for the first time a few weeks ago on a Sunday.  It was easy to find and also the check-in was easy. Just as described here. It was a bit overwhelming for me the first time but after a relaxed drink at the bar I felt more comfortable. I was there at 4pm but the place was still quiet, not many providers or customers. It gave me some time to chat and I heard it hadn’t been really busy for a while maybe due to the summer. Around 5pm it got busier but not as many people as I expected.

The English of most of the guys where okay to have a conversation with. With the first guy I made the mistake to rush into it and it was a bit disappointing. But as you guys explained here take time to negotiate what you want and since it was not that busy there was enough to choose from. So the second and third guys from Colombia made up for my first mistake. I really enjoyed those guys, the last guy had a good athletic body, good kisser and really willing to please. Those guys told me that the difference was that they were gay and it comes more naturally. I can recommend the drink afterwards, was good and love the flirty manor of the guys.

Hope to visit soon again, but now I am more prepared and I think that will make my visit better.

On 7/22/2024 at 5:19 PM, 12is12 said:

Goof, they cum with no extra payment? The standard 50 ??

Cum is normally not included for 50 E. Once you cum the party is over. It would require serious negotiation or the guy knows that you are his last customer of the day, to get cum included for that price. The guys will ask 80 E or more if you want their juice. 

Hey guys sorry for the late reply but yes they all cum. But everything else other people said above is also true - Cum is normally not included for 50 E. To give more context I am in my mid 30 and with a solid build so prob this is the reason? And there are around 5-6 clients I am pretty sure. So maybe there arent many clients? or maybe too many and I was the last one in their capacity? I don't know. I didn't pay more than 50E

But all in all I had fun but also not 100% cuz when I was there only 2-3 are my type.

I hope that's clear