12is12

Barcelona - Thermas: Summary of Info

• Members

The Splash event is now every night 23:00 until 14:00 following day, not just four nights Thurs-Sun. I believe this means that on any given afternoon/evening staying past 23:00 incurs an additional entry charge. I also understand that you may be eligible for one free drink ticket, so ask for it whether you arrive after 23:00 or are carrying over from earlier admission. 

On 6/18/2024 at 12:34 PM, AlecH. UK said:

I'm in Barcelona between 10th and 17th July for a first visit, and the information you've taken the time to provide will be so useful. Very many thanks.

No problem, please let us know about your experience if you'd like! 

I was there just last week. was a really friendly atmosphere. Last time I went was many years ago. It's great to see they are upholding. Lots of boys to choose from too and many are straight if that's your thing.

On 6/18/2024 at 12:34 PM, AlecH. UK said:

I'm in Barcelona between 10th and 17th July for a first visit, and the information you've taken the time to provide will be so useful. Very many thanks.

If in Barcelona now in July, I absolutely recommend you to visit Sitges, just a short trip by train from the city. Many gay bars, clubs and one of the cruisiest beaches of Europe called Cala del Muerto. Enjoy your trip.

Just got back and want to report and contribute

1. Went on Wednesday first around 4 PM. Practically no one. 

2. Went again the next day around 5 PM. much more people now but few were my type

3. the ongoing rate is still around 50 EURO

4. only 1 muscular & big type and I am told most of them (Them as the big, muscular ones) are gay4pay. So if you are not into this, the trick of asking them to kiss you as a test to test their kissing skill can tell

On 7/18/2024 at 2:41 PM, goofiepoem said:

Just got back and want to report and contribute

1. Went on Wednesday first around 4 PM. Practically no one. 

2. Went again the next day around 5 PM. much more people now but few were my type

3. the ongoing rate is still around 50 EURO

4. only 1 muscular & big type and I am told most of them (Them as the big, muscular ones) are gay4pay. So if you are not into this, the trick of asking them to kiss you as a test to test their kissing skill can tell

Yeah, July (and part of August too) is when a lot of guys that live in Barcelona go on vacation, so maybe that's why there were fewer guys. Number 4 I've also heard. 

• Members

Discouraging report, but this was midweek. Hopefully, weekend would have been better.

As for GfP, this is a longstanding fantasy for many gay men, but I imagine others don't prefer it. GfP guys have gotten quite advanced in their face-sucking skills in Spain and Brazil. 

1 hour ago, davet said:

Their website currently says open 24/7. No mention of the Splash party.

As far as I know, the website has never mentioned the parties. I only saw the changed opening hours posted at the entrance. 

• Members
9 hours ago, AlecH. UK said:

My first visit was on a Thursday afternoon at about 2.30 pm.

Thanks for the report. I might be there later this year. How late did you stay and can you confirm whether they kick everyone out at a certain hour to make way for the Splash party? One of the more "interesting" experiences I've had was spending a whole night at Thermas and seeing what goes on there (not much, but not bad). I might try that again.

2 hours ago, davet said:

Thanks for the report. I might be there later this year. How late did you stay and can you confirm whether they kick everyone out at a certain hour to make way for the Splash party? One of the more "interesting" experiences I've had was spending a whole night at Thermas and seeing what goes on there (not much, but not bad). I might try that again.

From what I've heard they kick everyone out starting around 10pm on the nights that the parties are. During the week (from Monday afternoon till Thursday) it's supposedly still open 24 hours.