CurtisD

Car Service in Bangkok

I have used LimoPattaya for many years but I am having difficulty getting hold of them.

I see @fedssocr recommended SPLimousine. 

Does anyone else have a good car service they can recommend?

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Hi Curtis,

I am an avid fan of "The Limo Pattaya" and I just used them today to send back to Bangkok a sexy guy that I met when I was with Vinapu in BKK last month.

That's generous/classy! He must have been good.

6 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Hi Curtis,

I am an avid fan of "The Limo Pattaya" and I just used them today to send back to Bangkok a sexy guy 

I have feeling he would be happier if you bought him a bus ticket and give him difference to lomo price  in cold cash .

13 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

That's generous/classy! He must have been good.

He was excellent - and well worth the sum paid for 3 days + transportation from and to his condo room back in BKK to me in Pattaya

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

I have feeling he would be happier if you bought him a bus ticket and give him difference to lomo price  in cold cash .

I asked and he jumped on the opportunity to come to Pattaya by limo directly from his condo building in Silom.

This guy is more into the niceties of life than the cold cash.  

For example, he has a crazy American client back in BKK who pays him 20.000 baht for a 1 hour meeting - yikes!!!

I told him that I could never match those rates and his response was - no problem - I want a good time with you in Pattaya and for us to have fun in the bed and also outside of the bed.  He has already been working in the "business" for more than 10 years and he was getting bored with the "always local Silom" meetings and wanted to have a mini "romantic" type of trip outside of BKK and to visit a nice blue turquoise sea with white sandy beach on Koh Larn.  I obliged.

10 minutes ago, siriusBE said:

I second that. I booked Mike Taxi the last two trips and was always satisfied with them. Not only BKK <-> Pattaya but also Pattaya  <-> Kho Chang

Yes Mike 

I wonder if there really is a ...Mike?

Here he is bowing to me😀Screenshot_2024-06-04-17-38-21-85_94c3c0214f41e8559bec03caf75c21c7.thumb.jpg.42a9a60a15fc474e4a7ec02995aa48a4.jpg

Does anyone still get the bus from the Airport to Pattaya or vice versa ?

I still would but I'm lazy.

I could save 1000 baht if I did each way but sometimes my weakness is laziness 😭

Just now, Olddaddy said:

Does anyone still get the bus from the Airport to Pattaya or vice versa ?

Yes, Vinapu and I, on his recent visit, took the bus from Pattaya to Bangkok and then I took it back to Pattaya.

The Jomtien bus station is only 10 minutes from my condo so it is very convenient.

Unfortunately, coming back to Pattaya / Jomtien I had to wait for 2 hours in the BKK airport as the seats on the departing buses were already sold out.

Good value for money

4 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Unfortunately, coming back to Pattaya / Jomtien I had to wait for 2 hours in the BKK airport as the seats on the departing buses were already sold out.

I think u can buy ticket online. Havent done it myself but that could avoid the long waiting in peak time

47 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Yes Mike 

I wonder if there really is a ...Mike?

Here he is bowing to me😀Screenshot_2024-06-04-17-38-21-85_94c3c0214f41e8559bec03caf75c21c7.thumb.jpg.42a9a60a15fc474e4a7ec02995aa48a4.jpg

Line with Mike works for you? I get an error when scanning the two Line QR Codes  (Full, no more friends)

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Yes, Vinapu and I, on his recent visit, took the bus from Pattaya to Bangkok and then I took it back to Pattaya.

The Jomtien bus station is only 10 minutes from my condo so it is very convenient.

Good value for money

Yes great value just takes a long time 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

I think u can buy ticket online. Havent done it myself but that could avoid the long waiting in peak time

Yes you can as Obama would say. I did it in advance on my recent arrival and no issues. One just needs to go to the counter at Swampy to exchange voucher for an actual ticket.

Since I was bit earlier they even gave me seat on earlier bus for consideration of 50 baht.

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Yes great value just takes a long time 

Only if you need to wait, driving  time depending on traffic is 1.5 to 2 hrs so not much longer than taxi time. 

On 6/3/2024 at 12:55 PM, CurtisD said:

I have used LimoPattaya for many years but I am having difficulty getting hold of them.

I see @fedssocr recommended SPLimousine. 

Does anyone else have a good car service they can recommend?

I sent a reservation the other day and got the standard reply the next day confirming it. 

So no problem here. Used their normal website. 

5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

LOL the net paragraph was he has been working in the business for 10 years now. That means 20 in real life. So, not this one is not me. ;)

you hang onto some long timers, kind of nostalgic , no?