alexch

Algeria trip November 2024, the report is coming

1 hour ago, KeepItReal said:

I don't understand how sexual abuse is considered a good thing. Maybe I lack context. 

I hope you are right!

• Members

wow wow wow

Peace, brothers and sisters!

The OP is quite new and just started sharing his experiences. Let's not jump to make assumptions. You all may be right, but we do not know yet enough the OP to provide context to his words. Or am I missing something? 

@alexch, you should be more aware of some basic ethics when posting on a public forum. For instance, in other threads you shared face pictures of your sex partners. That is a huge NO NO NO. You violated their privacy. This is quite elemental, and at least one friend pointed it out to you, without getting any response. Last time I checked, the face photos were still there. You may not be paying attention, or you may not care about such a serious violation.

Soon after that very questionable behavior, you open this thread making jokes that, depending on the context, would be not funny at all. It is true, sometimes we all make those jokes in private, among friends who know well each other. This is a public forum, you do not know who is reading you. Joking about being abused may not be comedy for some friends here.

On one hand, I am glad to have a new poster sharing actual experiences. On the other hand, I am troubled that the previously shared concerns may have some degree of truth. I hope your intentions are good and you are willing to learn and respect the basic etiquete. 

Would you please go back to your previous posts and erase the face pictures? Or ask @TotallyOz to erase them, if your time for editing is over? Would you please be more careful of your wording, and aware we are in a public forum?

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

wow wow wow

Peace, brothers and sisters!

The OP is quite new and just started sharing his experiences. Let's not jump to make assumptions. You all may be right, but we do not know yet enough the OP to provide context to his words. Or am I missing something? 

@alexch, you should be more aware of some basic ethics when posting on a public forum. For instance, in other threads you shared face pictures of your sex partners. That is a huge NO NO NO. You violated their privacy. This is quite elemental, and at least one friend pointed it out to you, without getting any response. Last time I checked, the face photos were still there. You may not be paying attention, or you may not care about such a serious violation.

Soon after that very questionable behavior, you open this thread making jokes that, depending on the context, would be not funny at all. It is true, sometimes we all make those jokes in private, among friends who know well each other. This is a public forum, you do not know who is reading you. Joking about being abused may not be comedy for some friends here.

On one hand, I am glad to have a new poster sharing actual experiences. On the other hand, I am troubled that the previously shared concerns may have some degree of truth. I hope your intentions are good and you are willing to learn and respect the basic etiquete. 

Would you please go back to your previous posts and erase the face pictures? Or ask @TotallyOz to erase them, if your time for editing is over? Would you please be more careful of your wording, and aware we are in a public forum?

Thank you!

No, I won't do it as these two guys allowed me to make photos and use it as per my desire. The others didn't and I respectively don't do it. 

You can't dictate the rules and orders 

I CANNOT wait to read about your experience in Algeria. I have been looking for info about hooking up there and I can’t find any info anywhere. 

I does anyone know where I can read up on some hot experiences with local guys ?