JKane

Mexico City Gay Nightlife and channel

• Members

I wish I'd seen this video before my trip!  

That leather bar sounds (and, ahem, looks...) great and didn't come up as I was looking at gay stuff in the area.  

There's other interesting stuff on the channel too, all over the place, but a lot in Mexico.  No, their teeth haven't stopped being distracting yet!  ;oP  

I often thought about doing a site/travel blog about just the whoring things to do in each city over the years, gayguides pretty much fills tat niche and there's always guys that want to be "proper" and look down on us ho's while being a closeted whore to begin with, lol

Those are some decent places in the video and some new since I've been in CDMX, but it's the orgies and sex parties that advertise on grindr or twitter that can be fun....plus they didn't mention Hotel Mazatlan, SODOME, the bathhouses,  La Casita (if it's still open?) and the various street cruising places.

I have seen a few of this duo's videos about other places and indeed they tend to be too "respectable". They're also too positive. Praises, praises everywhere -- their videos sound like oversell advertorials. And yes, there are those distractions. Not just their teeth (as mentioned) abut also the way they pronounce some words. I just can't get used to their pronouncing 'delicious' as DEE- lishuhs. 

On 5/28/2024 at 10:09 PM, floridarob said:

I often thought about doing a site/travel blog about just the whoring things to do in each city over the years, gayguides pretty much fills tat niche and there's always guys that want to be "proper" and look down on us ho's while being a closeted whore to begin with, lol

Those are some decent places in the video and some new since I've been in CDMX, but it's the orgies and sex parties that advertise on grindr or twitter that can be fun....plus they didn't mention Hotel Mazatlan, SODOME, the bathhouses,  La Casita (if it's still open?) and the various street cruising places.

Relax Rob...everybody isn't always looking for sex and freaking....That info can be found OFF YouTube...

Try thinking with your big head sometimes dude...

On 5/29/2024 at 10:36 AM, Mavica said:

Watched the video.  Their focus is on trendy venues.  A bit shallow, IMO, but do give a glimpse. They, individually, are a turn-off for me.

Take the info or not....the beauty of the internet is looking for what you are interested in...

There perspective is based on their reality

1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

Relax Rob

If I relaxed any more than I am, I'd be in a coma.

I did enough thinking with my big head in my previous life....my comment was reflective of something I thought of doing at the dawn of the internet , when my big head was in charge 😉