EmmetK

James Carville: DEM Message is Full of S__T!

Long-time democrat strategist who lead Bill Clinton to two successful Presidential victories said in his podcast:

“Talk about cost of living, and ‘we’re going to help deal with this,’” Carville said. “Don’t talk about f—ing Gaza and student loans."

“We keep wondering why these young people are not coming home to the Democrats,” Carville said in a video address for Politicon on Sunday. “Why are Blacks not coming home to the Democrats? Because Democrat messaging is full of s—, that’s why!”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4687096-james-carville-blasts-democratic-messaging-gaza-economy/

Carville, like most democrats to the right of Karl Marx, doesn't approve of the radical Left hijacking of his Party, and the mess they have made for Democrat candidates. The Democrat's messaging was ALWAYS full of s__t. The the fact that the Serpenthead finally admitting it shows how desperate they are.

The safety and security of American citizens is compromised because of Dementia Joe Biden's refusal to secure the border. The economy is in the crapper due to Bidenflation.

Yet the chronic pathological liars of Dementia Joe's regime keep repeating the mantras -- 'the border is secure' and 'it's transitory, you have more money'.

It's good for America that blacks and young voters are realizing that all the puke spewed by Demturds is pure tripe

The Biden administration losing Carville's approval, is a bad sign for the Party.
This makes me happy.

Carville may be a lying snake, but he's a loyal-to-the-Party Democrat.  I'd like to make a silicone death mask copy of James Carville's face so I could sell it on Ebay for Halloween. I'd make millions and he'd be gone forever.

ADVERTISING

4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Long-time democrat strategist who lead Bill Clinton to two successful Presidential victories said in his podcast:

“Talk about cost of living, and ‘we’re going to help deal with this,’” Carville said. “Don’t talk about f—ing Gaza and student loans."

“We keep wondering why these young people are not coming home to the Democrats,” Carville said in a video address for Politicon on Sunday. “Why are Blacks not coming home to the Democrats? Because Democrat messaging is full of s—, that’s why!”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4687096-james-carville-blasts-democratic-messaging-gaza-economy/

Carville, like most democrats to the right of Karl Marx, doesn't approve of the radical Left hijacking of his Party, and the mess they have made for Democrat candidates. The Democrat's messaging was ALWAYS full of s__t. The the fact that the Serpenthead finally admitting it shows how desperate they are.

The safety and security of American citizens is compromised because of Dementia Joe Biden's refusal to secure the border. The economy is in the crapper due to Bidenflation.

Yet the chronic pathological liars of Dementia Joe's regime keep repeating the mantras -- 'the border is secure' and 'it's transitory, you have more money'.

It's good for America that blacks and young voters are realizing that all the puke spewed by Demturds is pure tripe

The Biden administration losing Carville's approval, is a bad sign for the Party.
This makes me happy.

Carville may be a lying snake, but he's a loyal-to-the-Party Democrat.  I'd like to make a silicone death mask copy of James Carville's face so I could sell it on Ebay for Halloween. I'd make millions and he'd be gone forever.

ADVERTISING

Proving again that there are "very fine people" on both sides. 🙄 

4b94ce71-390c-4382-8ce7-5da0fa39a2ef_text.gif.5bf2ae1160dc746555d8ddbd78ac1748.gif