unicorn

Opinions on "Challenger" movie?

• Members

I enjoyed this ambiguously bisexual movie, though it felt a little long. I guess that the two male leads were pretty good eye candy. I don't know if this movie had an "Intimacy director,"but there were ample sex scenes. I'm curious, if there are any bi or straight men on this forum, an opinion as to whether or not Zendaya is an attractive woman. I would think she'd have to be to play this role, but it seemed to me that she had pretty small tits, and I though that in women, big tits were among the features which most attract straight and bi men. I do have some straight friends, but it would be awkward to ask, as the men are married to other women. 

9 hours ago, unicorn said:

I enjoyed this ambiguously bisexual movie, though it felt a little long. I guess that the two male leads were pretty good eye candy. I don't know if this movie had an "Intimacy director,"but there were ample sex scenes. I'm curious, if there are any bi or straight men on this forum, an opinion as to whether or not Zendaya is an attractive woman. I would think she'd have to be to play this role, but it seemed to me that she had pretty small tits, and I though that in women, big tits were among the features which most attract straight and bi men. I do have some straight friends, but it would be awkward to ask, as the men are married to other women. 

In general I prefer a B bordering on a C - basically the breast should fill my hand, but not overflow. Highly subjective, I know, since hand sizes are different and I am sure other guys have different preferences. 😁

• Members

It's an interesting question. 

My sense is Zendaya is considered very attractive.  The script was pretty clear how both of the guys found her character extremely hot.

I had a question about the garbage that was blowing around in some of the Atlanta scenes.  That baffled me.  

I get it, the weather was windy.   But so much trash blowing around in multiple scenes did not seem realistic.  Not a big deal.  Just curious about it.

I thought the movie was good but not crazy good like some claim.