TotallyOz

My Trip to Brazil

I am now in Brazil for a bit and having a great stay. I have lots of friends here that I have made on previous journeys and have a few side trips planned outside of my usual Sao Paulo and Rio stays. I am going with some friends to Porto Alegre later this month for a weekend. I was unable to get a reservation at the hotel I wanted to stay at down there for a few months but my current hotel pulled some strings and was able to get me in.

I am also taking some Portuguese classes to try to learn the language. I hired a lady to come to my hotel daily for 3 hours to help me on this quest. At my lesson today in Portuguese, I learned a few things that will help me over the weekend while at the saunas.

mais barato por favor - go lower please

esta muito caro - its very expensive

That combined with learning how to ask for my egg white omelets each morning was a good day for language.

I still get a bit mixed up as today I asked for 2 eggs and used the Thai word for 2. I got confused faces but finally she saw my fingers and gave me what I wanted. It didn't dawn on me till a bit later what I did.

The saunas here are the ways to meet the boys. There are no gogo bars like Thailand. But, the saunas are amazing. I'd be happy to write the way things work here if anyone is interested.

I have hit the 2 major saunas in Sao Paulo. Lagoa and Fragata. Lagoa is the king of saunas in Brazil. It is massive and has tons of working boys. Fragata is where the younger more twinky crowd works. When I say younger, I do mean 18 and up. There are no saunas in Brazil that I have ever seen that have under 18. They are VERY strict on ID's and you will never have an issue with taking someone too young from a sauna. Most of the guys are 20 and up. They tend to be more muscular and taller than the guys in Thailand. My guy yesterday from Lagoa was about 6'4" and ripped body, works out 2 hours a day 6 days a week. His body was perfection. His family was from Italy and Brazil and he was very yummy looking. I really had a great time with him. The rate is 50R which is about 25 USD.

I have attached some pics from the Fragata website so you can see some of the types of boys at the saunas. This is very typical of most guys here in the saunas.

post-2333-12678873293817_thumb.jpg

post-2333-12678873344277_thumb.jpg

post-2333-12678873398487_thumb.jpg

post-2333-12678873427652_thumb.jpg

post-2333-12678873600419_thumb.jpg

post-2333-12678873716192_thumb.jpg