Bingo T Dog

LIZ CHENEY DRAWS HUGE CROWD ( IT'S OFFICIAL )

• Members

The Republican party recovering enough integrity to unite behind Liz Cheney in 4 years would be a miracle and as long as it meant the extinction of MAGA I'd be OK with losing to her.  

More likely they'll all go (even harder) misogynist, like they started down the KKK-junior path in response to Obama's election.  

• Members

Lizzy has also told the media that daddy Dick is also on the Cackles train, and will be voting for her.....  This should give permission to holdout Old School Republicans to vote Cackles as well....   I believe all these holdouts needed was a leader to get over any guilt they had about voting Dem in this election. 

3 minutes ago, JKane said:

The Republican party recovering enough integrity to unite behind Liz Cheney in 4 years would be a miracle and as long as it meant the extinction of MAGA I'd be OK with losing to her.  

More likely they'll all go (even harder) misogynist, like they started down the KKK-junior path in response to Obama's election.  

Time will tell I suppose.  That platitude is all I got!  :)