Guest taylorsquare

do young guys likes older guys?

Guest taylorsquare

I was in a adult bookshop the other day,a sex shop, and i noticed a cute looking young guy,blondish hair ,probaly about 19yo,looking at magazines with the front cover of hairy old guys wearing leather type hats.The mags were called HAIRY DADDIES.

i glanced at him and it appears he liked either hairy guys or big guys wearing chains.

My low confidence got the better of me and i left befor he could see i was staring at him.

I often wonder if younger guys truly like older guys.

I wonder if there is such a FETISH?

We all know in Asia most of its only meal tickets and all money orientated.

I dont know about the rest of the World.

Has anyone here who is hairy and has a beard had much luck with young guys in saunas or meeting places etc?

I mean those websites such as SILVERDADDIES,are they much good for meeting younger guys?

Silverdaddies is good and yes, there are young guys who are truly into old guys, fat guys, hairy guys, bearded guys, combinations of those, etc, and it's not always about money. If that young man was reading that magazine, I'll bet anything he would have responded favorably if you had approached him. He may have been a money boy, but he also may not have been. Considering the variety of magazines he could have been looking at, I think you missed the boat by not at least giving him a smile and seeing how he would respond.

I learned a long time ago not to let shyness or fear of rejection get the better of me. What's the worst that could happen? If he tells you to get lost, your feelings will be hurt, yes, but he might be responsive too. I look at it the same way I look at fishing. Every so often you reel one in. Once I overcame my fear of rejection, I ended up meeting many who turned out to be great. As crazy as this may seem, I am successful much more often than not and I'll repeat that it isn't always about money. I've met some who refused to accept money when I offered it.

The proof is saunas such as Babylon in Bangkok or Sansuk in Pattaya. There certainly is no money being exchanged in those places.

If you see that same young man again, simply say hello and take it from there. You just might be pleasantly surprised.

Guest xiandarkthorne

I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't have too much luck hooking up with much younger non-money boys in either Malaysia or South Thailand until I stopped dying my hair and let the grey show prominently...but when I hit 50 and developed a few extra lines on my face, I gott even luckier! So, yes. Many younger guys do lust after older men.

Xian

PS

I don't think it's just a case of their "liking" us!

Guest lvdkeyes

I discovered Silverdaddies when I was about 50, I guess. It sounds like a cliche, but it changed my life, my sex life for sure. I have met so many great, good looking guys on that site over the years. Rarely have any asked me for money, actually, I can't remember any who did.

Guest xiandarkthorne

I discovered Silverdaddies when I was about 50, I guess. It sounds like a cliche, but it changed my life, my sex life for sure. I have met so many great, good looking guys on that site over the years. Rarely have any asked me for money, actually, I can't remember any who did.

I'll second that last part especially. I think it' because at SilverDaddies, the younger guys who go there really are looking for lust (and often love) with vintage men.

Guest tdperhs

How many beautiful twenty-six year old girls would find it difficult to actually fall in love with Donald Trump, comb over and all? It is more about security than age and appearance. Do you think Barbi Benton loved Hefner only for his money?

However, I have a Thai friend who is not my lover who just fawns all over some older men and he has a fairly secure income much higher than the average money boy. At the same time, a male dancer I had met was crying about a farang, wondering why he dumped him. I told him he was a knockout and should not have trouble finding another like him. "But I love him. I don't want anybody else." To my knowledge he has not found a replacement in the eight months or so since.

Those are only two of the cases of true love of Thai boys for older farangs that I have witnessed against the two hundred or so of Thai boys for money.

It's a lottery; and most times you end up with what you've paid for, a piece of paper with numbers on it. But there's always that chance. How much are you willing to gambol and gamble?

Incidentally. if it is any consolation, the same applies to breeders.