Connordrick

São Paulo sophomore and freshman for Rio

On 7/10/2024 at 4:43 PM, Canadianbtmguy said:

I would say that's pretty consistent with my experience, but with less concentration at 300 than this would suggest. Especially for the guys with the large pics at the top, (destaques) 400 is not uncommon, and I have seen and occasionally paid more, up to 600 in one case (https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/50970-condomless-with-gps-in-brazil/ ) There is a truly stunning guy in SP who after much (rather odd) conversation gave a price of 1000, which I would have paid, but he was so sketchy that we never ended up meeting (yet). With these prices, I should give the caveat that I only contact guys who at least fit (preferably muscular)are tall or don't mention their height, which could be skewing prices higher. On the other hand, I do have a Brazilian WhatsApp and attempt to converse in Portuguese, which could potentially skew prices lower than someone with a +1 WhatsApp who attempts to speak in English (that's my intention, anyway...) In Rio and SP, bbk is not typically extra (they either do or don't) whereas in BH it was seen as an "extra". BH prices were lower generally, with most in the 200-250 range, although the guys did not seem as hot, so we may not be comparing apples to apples..In Rio and SP far less than half responded to my inquiries so don't be discouraged: there are plenty of fish in the sea...

Based on my last experiences (late 2023), the most common end rate for top level guys on garotocomlocal in SP and RJ was 250 for the “complete” program.  And by “top level” I’m strictly referring to the placement of their ads on the webpage. And I say “end rate” because most GPs who initially said 350 or 400 later came down to 250 after I responded (in Portuguese) with “Thanks, it’s higher than what I expected but I’ll think about it.”  I personally liked the WhatsApp vibe of the guys who initially quoted in the 150 - 200 range much better and therefore usually hired in the 150 to 300 (plus surprise tip) range. And more from vivalocal than from garotocomlocal. (BTW, I have empathy for the guys who had a negative WhatsApp vibe since they’re probably inundated with messages from time wasters.)