Guest ReneThai

Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Are there any members living in Pattaya who can make some pictures of the progress in the construction works of the Sansuk Sauna ?

http://www.howards-pattaya.net/sansuk.html refers to opening beginning of October

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/ refers to opening November

Rene

I'm in Pattaya now, and Punya gave me a very nice tour of the site the other day. The Sauna and Hotel are two separate buildings, both of which are well on their way towards completion. I believe Punya wants to open the Sauna sometime next month, with the hotel following in November. I believe that this may happen given the large number of workers on the site, and the state of construction at present.

Make no mistake: This will be a High Class operation for sure.

I'm in Pattaya now, and Punya gave me a very nice tour of the site the other day. The Sauna and Hotel are two separate buildings, both of which are well on their way towards completion. I believe Punya wants to open the Sauna sometime next month, with the hotel following in November. I believe that this may happen given the large number of workers on the site, and the state of construction at present.

Make no mistake: This will be a High Class operation for sure.

Where, exactly, is it? Is it the building under construction at the top of the hill?