unicorn

Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?

3 hours ago, unicorn said:

Someone in the Redwood City Parks & Recreation Department had a good sense of humor (read the bottom part):

image-KSX9oSCA6QoOyM1h.jpg

That's very good. Nice to see a sense of humour! Not sure current generation  will get it!

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

That's very good. Nice to see a sense of humour! Not sure current generation  will get it!

they may not know what anvil is.

I tried to imagine that coyote dropping anvil from balloon and laughed and laughed

• Members
On 8/11/2024 at 10:19 PM, vinapu said:

they may not know what anvil is.

I tried to imagine that coyote dropping anvil from balloon and laughed and laughed

I think the meta message is don’t just keep the unwrapped Magnum beside you and pass it by. After you’ve dropped your load and descend, you could be kicking yourself. And like for ambrosia, don’t let it sit out too long. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Riobard said:
On 3/13/2024 at 3:13 AM, unicorn said:

Any interest in such a string

I may occasionally validate but I wouldn’t anoint. 

From the Trump-Harris debate:

“First, let me respond as to the rallies ...”

Soon, Harris’ right hand returned to her chin.

When Trump was done litigating his rally crowds (“We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics”) and conspiracy-casting about hers (“People don’t go to her rallies — there’s no reason to go — and the people that do go, she’s busing them in and paying them to be there”), he turned to a widely debunked yarn about Haitian immigrants in Ohio abducting and feasting on their neighbors’ pets.

“They’re eating the dogs!” he said. “The people that came in — they’re eating the cats!”

Harris threw her head back. She clasped her hands. Muir refuted the claims as Trump glowered.

“I’ve seen people on television!” he protested. “People on television say, ‘My dog was taken and used for food!’”