Bingo T Dog

TRUMP TO RELEASE VIOLENT CRIMINALS IF ELECTED

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pledges-to-immediately-free-january-6-hostages-from-jail-if-re-elected-president/ar-BB1jJafx?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=136139ebcef44711dae180be4aa8353e&ei=37&sc=shoreline   Perhaps someone would like to take them in and give them a home???????????  If so give me your address and I will send them to you on a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hopefully trump will never have the opportunity to release them.  Trump is killing the US cities and killing US citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
21 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

Yes, let's pray. 

Our poor man-baby is scheduled to be sentenced in less than a month.

Bless his orange heart. 🍊

I suspect THAT will prove disappointing too?   That orange sack of shit has more lives than a pussy cat and the luck of a leprehchaun...  I doubt he will receive a sentence that fits the crime, that is, if he doesnt get the sentencing Delayed AGAIN ?    Whatever the peanlty, he will whine and moan, and claim a corrupt and unjust Biden justice system targeted him to keep him from winning 2024.....  We've heard everything B4,  so WE can write the story ourselves..   If I were writing the story, the ending would be VERY different, and a PRIEST would be involved. 😠