Guest Soi10Tom

Rumor confirmed..South Carolina LT Gov. Outed!!!

Guest Soi10Tom

Amazing...there must be something in the Kool-Aid down in South Carolina. It seems that the SC Kool-Aid has a special hypocrisy mineral that leads to secret undercover sexual behaviors. This mineral seems to have an abnormally strong effect on right wing Republican politicians. The governor Mark Stanford is on life support after an OD on the Kool-Aid that caused a secret affair with a woman that caused flights to South America..but all of that is old news.

Now the new news, breaking today!!!!!!. South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer has been drinking the Kool- Aid as well!! His symptoms of an OD are repeated very long visits to hotel rooms with random men, as well as repeatedly hitting on men.

Poor South Carolina...what will it ever ever do if it impeaches the current governor for his sexual improprieties only to end up with a right wing Republican Closet Queen Governor that has just been outed by the most creditable reporter of gay news in the United States with a 100% track record for accuracy...that includes reporting on both Larry Caig and Mark Foley long before the mainstream press would touch the story????

http://www.blogactive.com/2009/08/rumors-confirmed.html

Guest fountainhall

I'll be interested in other readers views, but I just don't like the idea of 'outing' people. I can see a case can be made if it is a public official who publicly proclaims to be against gays but privately practices the opposite of what he preaches. In general, though, I think we all have a right to a considerable degree of privacy.

Guest Soi10Tom

The author/reporter that writes Blog Active, who outed South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer, agrees with you. His standard for outing closeted gay politicians or other public officals is that in their public life they profess anti gay beliefs and/or vote for anti gay laws. South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer met those standards that is why he was outed.

If you have spent much time around gay Washington DC you know that there are lots of out gay politicians, congressional staffers, military officers, and news media. They refer to themselves as the "Invisible Empire" and network constantly. The only ones in danger of being outed by Blog Active are the homophobic closeted hypocrites.