Guest lvdkeyes

WHO IS JACK SCHITT ?

Guest lvdkeyes

"I met this hooker in a bar. We went to my hotel room and she said "Fuck me, hurt me." So I fucked her and punched her in the face."

Redd Foxx

An airplane was in distress and going down for the count. A lady passenger started screaming: "I need to feel like a complete woman at least once in my life! Which man on this flight will help me?"

A buff dude across the aisle yells: "I sure as hell will!" He stands up and, as he walks over to the woman, he rips off his shirt and starts flexing his biceps. He then tosses her the shirt and says: "Now, wash this shirt and get me a beer!"

Guest lvdkeyes

A teen-aged girl was invited to her bf's home for dinner to meet his parents. At dinner the boy's mother served broccoli. The girl thought, "OMG, broccoli make me gassy." Not wanted to be impolite she ate the broccoli anyway. During dessert she felt gas building up. She didn't know what to do, but she took a chance on letting out a small fart. Luckily it was a quiet one, but it smelled bad. The boy's father said, "Skippy!" The girl looked down and the family dog was under her chair. She was relieved to know they thought the dog was responsible. A bit later she felt another fart coming. She let it out, but this time it made a little noise and smelled as bad as the first one. The father said, "Damn it, Skippy." Once again the girl was relieved. Finally, she let out a loud ass ripping fart. The boy's father said, "Damn it, Skippy, get out of there before she shits all over you."