stevenkesslar

Thanks, Trump Cult, for just electing Joe Biden.

It doesn't look like Georgia will be a swing state this year.
It is going RED

https://www.ajc.com/news/am-atl-poll-trump-edging-biden/2SN4MIOROZA4DFOFDNXE2CFCJU/

"Biden faces a mountain of worries of his own, namely the loss of support among young and Black voters, a base that propelled him to a win, according to the poll. About 70% of Black Georgians say they plan to support Biden, down from the 88% support he received in 2020, according to exit polls. And just 12% of voters age 18-29 plan to back the president."

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/georgia/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

Individual polls go up and down. The trend line at this point whether you like it or not, and it could change of course, is toward Biden beating the former President for a second time. 

Looking at the headlines on this politics forum reflects the larger American reality, there are Americans who are nervous about Biden, but more Americans HATE Trump. This is reflected in how presidential polls for Biden are lagging behind the Democratic Senate candidates, who are ahead in all of the swing states other than North Carolina.

If Biden, at some point, matches the support of his Democratic senate candidate teammates he'll win and we'll have to muddle along with democracy.   

The trend is toward Biden? Really? In what world is that happening? Care to back that up with facts?
The most recent RealClearPolitics poll in a multi-candidate race has Trump +10.  You call that trending to Biden?

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/president/general-election

Not to fret, the latest poll out today by AARP (a Trump-hating organization if there ever was one) has Trump +7 in a multi-candidate race in Nevada. Looks like Nevada is no longer a swing state. It's in Trump's pocket.

"In the presidential race, former President Donald Trump (R) leads President Joe Biden (D) by 7 percentage points among all voters – 44% to 37%, with Robert F. Kennedy Jr getting 10%. Trump’s lead is greater among voters ages 50 and older, at 50% to 38%. President Biden leads among 50+ Hispanic and Latino voters in Nevada, 47% to 38%, with Kennedy getting 10%. However, among voters overall, in a head-to-head between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the race is considerably closer: Trump leads Biden 48% to 45%. Ballot access for Kennedy looms large in the race."

https://press.aarp.org/06-25-2024-New-AARP-Nevada-Poll-Extremely-Motivated-Voters-Ages-50-plus-Could-Decide-Both-Presidential-and-Senate-Contests

This is Trump's biggest lead ever in Nevada. So much for your bizarre, wacko theory that the trend is towards Biden.

Trump 2024
MAGA

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

The trend is toward Biden? Really? In what world is that happening? Care to back that up with facts?
The most recent RealClearPolitics poll in a multi-candidate race has Trump +10.  You call that trending to Biden?

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/president/general-election

Not to fret, the latest poll out today by AARP (a Trump-hating organization if there ever was one) has Trump +7 in a multi-candidate race in Nevada. Looks like Nevada is no longer a swing state. It's in Trump's pocket.

"In the presidential race, former President Donald Trump (R) leads President Joe Biden (D) by 7 percentage points among all voters – 44% to 37%, with Robert F. Kennedy Jr getting 10%. Trump’s lead is greater among voters ages 50 and older, at 50% to 38%. President Biden leads among 50+ Hispanic and Latino voters in Nevada, 47% to 38%, with Kennedy getting 10%. However, among voters overall, in a head-to-head between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the race is considerably closer: Trump leads Biden 48% to 45%. Ballot access for Kennedy looms large in the race."

https://press.aarp.org/06-25-2024-New-AARP-Nevada-Poll-Extremely-Motivated-Voters-Ages-50-plus-Could-Decide-Both-Presidential-and-Senate-Contests

This is Trump's biggest lead ever in Nevada. So much for your bizarre, wacko theory that the trend is towards Biden.

Trump 2024
MAGA

Argue with Karl Rove, the conservative mind behind Gingrich's Contract on America. Yes, the trend is toward Biden.  

26 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

You're a big boy. Get out of your MAGA echo chamber and do your own research work.  

You made the statement. As I have shown, it is not only baseless, but a ridiculous assertion.

5 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Lol. 

You make a baseless assertion, and when asked to support it, your response is to tell me to support your idiotic assertion. When asked again, you respond with an "lol".
Thanks again for proving my point. 
Your level of bs is slowly approaching that of @Bingo T Dog. And that's saying a lot.

Just now, EmmetK said:

You make a baseless assertion which is clearly nor factual, and when asked to support it, your response is to tell me to support your idiotic assertion. When asked again, you respond with an "lol".
Thanks again for proving my point. 
Your level of bs is slowly approaching that of @Bingo T Dog. And that's saying a lot.

Another day, another Presidential poll.

Today's Quinnipiac poll has it Trump +4 in a two-person race. But in the important, and more significant, multi-candidate race, it is Trump +6.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3900

"As President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump prepare to face off in the first presidential debate of the 2024 election cycle, Trump has a slight lead over Biden 49 - 45 percent in a head-to-head matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today. This is a small change from Quinnipiac University's May 22 poll when the race was too close to call with Biden receiving 48 percent support and Trump receiving 47 percent support."

In a six-way hypothetical race that includes other candidates, Trump leads with 43 percent support, Biden receives 37 percent support, independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. receives 11 percent support, Green Party candidate Jill Stein receives 2 percent support, independent candidate Cornel West receives 2 percent support, and Libertarian Party candidate Chase Oliver receives 1 percent support."

@RockyRoadTravel, is Trump +6 all part of your imaginary post- phony conviction, "Biden trend"?  lol.
The article says that a month ago it was Biden +1. So that everyone understands how your logic works, a shift in just one month from Biden +1 to Trump +6 is a "Biden trend".  lmfao!

TRUMP2024
MAGA

Yes. As I said before individual polls are going to go up and down. Thanks for demonstrating that. An honest person would have also posted the recent FOX poll which showed the exact opposite, with a swing toward Biden. Both are just individual polls. 

Neither poll in itself is as significant as all of the polls taken together. And, if you can step out of your MAGA echo chamber for a moment, I'll re-post for you, as I have before, the polling trends from 538.  Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election? | FiveThirtyEight  And yes, there is a swing toward Biden - at the moment. Will this continue?  Who knows, maybe it will and maybe it won't.  

If the swing toward Biden continues then we'll just have to continue to muddle along with democracy. 

29 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Yes. As I said before individual polls are going to go up and down. Thanks for demonstrating that. An honest person would have also posted the recent FOX poll which showed the exact opposite, with a swing toward Biden. Both are just individual polls. 

Neither poll in itself is as significant as all of the polls taken together. And, if you can step out of your MAGA echo chamber for a moment, I'll re-post for you, as I have before, the polling trends from 538.  Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election? | FiveThirtyEight  And yes, there is a swing toward Biden - at the moment. Will this continue?  Who knows, maybe it will and maybe it won't.  

If the swing toward Biden continues then we'll just have to continue to muddle along with democracy. 

As I have stated, the Biden team must really be in trouble when the only positive polling for them comes from FOX!

3 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

As I have stated, the Biden team must really be in trouble when the only positive polling for them comes from FOX!

If you ever step out of your MAGA echo chamber you'll find out it's the direction of most polls. Will the swing toward Biden continue? Who knows, maybe it will or maybe it won't. However, politically it's stupid for supporters of the defeated former President to ignore current reality.  And continue to do whatever it is you need to do.

Really? You can repeat lies over and over, but it doesn't make them true.

And if you ever step into reality...
Here is the RCP polls for the month of June:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

Only a total idiot or rabid partisan sees a "Biden trend" in the polling. Which box do you check?

And btw, it's another day today and another poll...
NY Times, a far-left, Dementia Joe BIden lapdog, has the race today as Trump +4. If the NY Times is it as Trump +4, it is probably Trump +10.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/06/26/us/elections/times-siena-poll-likely-electorate-crosstabs.html

Just another example of the "Biden trend"?  lol!

TRUMP2024
MAGA

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

I'm not concerned, Trump says the election is rigged...so that must mean Biden is going to win, because if it's rigged how can Trump win .....or if he wins, was that the rigging that was done 🤔

Von ShitzInPantz has proof the elections are rigged. It's reported that he claims Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016, even though she died in 2014. The DOJ should investigate.

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

I'm not concerned, Trump says the election is rigged...so that must mean Biden is going to win, because if it's rigged how can Trump win .....or if he wins, was that the rigging that was done 🤔

Don't forget there are plans in place by the MAGA GOP to intimidate qualified voters, who they have racial profiled, to make it more difficult to vote. In Georgia you there are legal consequences for handing some one waiting, in an hours long voting line up, a bottle of water. A better solution would be for the State of Georgia to open up a lot more voting places. Why is the MAGA GOP so afraid of democracy?  Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The defeated former President resoundingly lost in 2020. A decent man would accept that, and a coward would whine.